Limed00d's bottom bitch
    March 2012
    799 Posts
    My laptop suddenly died today
    but fortunately I managed to salvage my most important files

My cookie clicker saves

edit

http://gabenclicker.gweb.io/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Norway Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

2. Post #3322
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    5,244 Posts
    New Valentine's update brought my cookies per second from around 3 trillion/sec to 25 trillion. Damn
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

3. Post #3323
    October 2012
    1,923 Posts
    Wow I'm making heavenly chips like mad now with all these new achievements boosting the kittens and the prism's providing x10 the income of the anti-matter condenser.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #3324
    Gold Member

August 2013
    3,539 Posts
    I'm going to get a Prism by only using the cursor. So, 15 clicks, then cursos + heavenly chips

5. Post #3325
    Buy Some Apples
    Dennab
    April 2008
    9,434 Posts
    This new update is p. radical, has anyone got 100 prisms yet?

6. Post #3326
    August 2009
    728 Posts
    I got to around 135 before I reset.

7. Post #3327
    Gold Member

August 2013
    3,539 Posts
    This new update is p. radical, has anyone got 100 prisms yet?
    201 was my highest count. Let my laptop recharge for the whole night and farm cookies. Took me a good 6+ hours but I got the job done

Edited:

Currently at 191, going to break that record!

8. Post #3328
    August 2012
    1,648 Posts
    Not sure why i left this
    i could have just been leaving it open and popping those wrinkles every few days :v
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #3329
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    5,055 Posts
    because it's fucking boring that's why
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Belgium Show Events Agree Agree x 8Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

10. Post #3330
    The best headhumper of the galaxy.
    January 2012
    3,524 Posts
    Sorry for the bump, but should I prestige now?

I have 132,424,971,430,622,670 cookies made this game as of right now
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

11. Post #3331
    Zoe Quinn did nobody wrong.
    Dennab
    December 2007
    7,645 Posts

gg
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #3332
    Kawaii Member
    July 2005
    18,473 Posts
    have a happy, hoppy belated easter

13. Post #3333
    I sell weed to elementary school students
    February 2009
    12,011 Posts
    i just accidentally deleted my save by resetting chrome... i had 30 thousand heavenly chips and almost all the achievements :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

14. Post #3334
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    2,716 Posts
    anyone still playing this? currently at 530k heavenly chips
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

15. Post #3335
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    5,753 Posts
    Just checked in on this. Kind of hard to believe that dungeons still aren't implemented outside of beta and there apparently has been no change to the dungeon beta in almost a year. I know its one guy doing this in his spare time and all that, just still seems odd.

16. Post #3336
    I stole Craptaskets underwear.
    October 2010
    4,806 Posts
    So the beta just updated, 3 new buildings and it seems that Prism, Condenser and Time machine got replaced by those 3, also Prestige got updated too.

Edited:

Just got to see the new buildings, they don't replace the old ones, but if you did have the Time Machine/Condenser/Prism on the beta they got reseted to 0 along with all upgrades.

17. Post #3337
    Murr purr and stuff!
    November 2007
    41,194 Posts
    Finally a reason to start playing again.

18. Post #3338
    Murr purr and stuff!
    November 2007
    41,194 Posts
    So after he let the game die for well over a year he finally just updated it again.

http://orteil.dashnet.org/cookieclicker/beta/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 6Winner Winner x 3Informative Informative x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #3339
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    7,833 Posts
    jesus christ felt like it was released yesterday the game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

20. Post #3340
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    10,166 Posts
    I'm glad I got my fill of cookie clicker back in 2013, so now I know to steer clear of all the free clicker games that have been springing up all over the place.

Including cookie clicker itself.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #3341
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    4,619 Posts
    ... so what got updated exactly?

22. Post #3342
    What's brevity?
    June 2006
    25,614 Posts
    Fixed a bunch of bugs, reworked the prestige system, bunch of new upgrades, more achievements, etc.

Please send help.

23. Post #3343
    Murr purr and stuff!
    November 2007
    41,194 Posts
    ... so what got updated exactly?
    Info tab has the patch notes

3 buildings were also added, bank, temple and wizard tower.
    The dragon is unlocked through one of the prestige upgrades and gives different auras the more you upgrade it.

Edited:

Getting enough to make the first prestige worthwhile too some time but things sped up quite a bit after i got to level 50.

Edited:

Aslo he said he'd be fixing bugs and such for the beta for a while before he pushes it to the live version.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #3344
    What's brevity?
    June 2006
    25,614 Posts
    In an interesting way, to boot. To train your dragon, you sacrifice a bunch of different buildings to get the new auras, though you can only have one active at a time. I will say, though, that I don't like the notion of having to spend a building to switch your active aura. That's a little rough.

25. Post #3345
    December 2012
    4,496 Posts
    In an interesting way, to boot. To train your dragon, you sacrifice a bunch of different buildings to get the new auras, though you can only have one active at a time. I will say, though, that I don't like the notion of having to spend a building to switch your active aura. That's a little rough.
    i had to double check what thread i had, out of curiosity, clicked into
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

26. Post #3346
    May 2010
    319 Posts
    The beta has a rather serious bug.

There's a prestige upgrade that makes it so that you still earn cookies while the page isn't open. Simple enough, but the way it detects how many cookies to give you is the difference between the time you closed the page and when you opened it. So, how to abuse it?

Simple. Set your date to January 1, 1980. Then, close the page.
    After that, set your date to December 31, 2099. Open the beta and enjoy your resulting 119.99 years of cookies.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events Funny Funny x 11Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

27. Post #3347
    June 2013
    257 Posts
    Cookie Clicker live version has been update to v2 after an almost 2 year long beta!
    Orteil posted:

[New version] is finally live ! (itís been a long time coming !)

featuring :

new buildings
    heavenly upgrades
    sounds
    angels and switches and a dragon or two
    a whole bunch of other stuff, no seriously go check it out

we hope youíll enjoy it ! (all feedback is appreciated !)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox United States Show Events Informative Informative x 3Late Late x 1 (list)

28. Post #3348
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    6,396 Posts
    shit i'm back in.

need me some ten wo tsuke up in here

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3Agree Agree x 2 (list)

29. Post #3349
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    6,396 Posts
    And this is why clickers are bad   good   

The game slows to a crawl at the mid point (what I'm on) and makes you rely more on getting the golden cookie upgrades and getting a golden cookie frenzy and getting a golden cookie Lucky! as the frenzy is about to end to add an additional amount of cookies to your bank, or if you're luckier, you could get the clicker multiplier gold cookie and start mashing. But before doing that, you need to make sure you have a good stock of cookies in the first place to make sure that you get the most out of the Lucky! benefit.

When leaving the game running overnight, it's sort of is a nice headstart if you spent all your cookies on upgrades, but it's totally not worth it. The only way you'll ever get cookies at a reasonable rate is if you watch out for golden cookies constantly.

Now, I know I'm at the midpoint of the game because I haven't used the legacy function to get any chips and from what I can tell, the game evolves once you legacy.

It's still sort of a fun timewaster. The feeling of going back to it seems relate-able to the feelings of going back to wow after not playing it and realizing that there are two new expansions to the game, only to find out that they don't really add too much.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #3350
    What's brevity?
    June 2006
    25,614 Posts
    Usually I run it while I'm listening to a podcast or marathoning Rush albums, since it's not like I'm doing anything else at the time.