11,880 Posts
       Riddler's the Arkham Knight   

That'd be pretty odd

2. Post #1002
    World's Okayest Comic Guy
    February 2005
    29,327 Posts
    I am the Arkham Knight.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Informative Informative x 1Winner Winner x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

3. Post #1003
    November 2007
    386 Posts
    It's Unreal 3 dude...
    I'm sure it's the Unreal 4 engine. Probably the first major game to use it, too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Firefox Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 9 (list)

4. Post #1004
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    11,880 Posts
    I'm sure it's the Unreal 4 engine. Probably the first major game to use it, too.
    Modified 3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Firefox United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

5. Post #1005
    Per aspera ad astra
    November 2010
    9,348 Posts
    My friend preordered the statue version of the game from Amazon. Just received an email saying it'll be delayed because the packaging quality was poor. But they're giving him a free digital code to download the game on release, then shipping his physical copy as soon as they get it.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 6 (list)

6. Post #1006
    Dennab
    December 2012
    2,836 Posts
    Sweet my Gamestop is doing a 9:00 release on Monday.

Can't wait for it to finally be released

7. Post #1007
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    30,287 Posts
    Did anyone buy this through GMG? I've not bought a release title off them yet so how's it likely. To work?

8. Post #1008
    Lik
    Gold Member
    October 2011
    448 Posts
    Did anyone buy this through GMG? I've not bought a release title off them yet so how's it likely. To work?
    You'll get a steam key emailed to you on release day from what i've read.

9. Post #1009
    Gold Member
    October 2012
    5,555 Posts
    Tuesday needs to get here faster! Loved Arkham Asylum and Arkham City, so this is gonna be great!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #1010
    HEY GUYS, DID YOU KNOW THAT THERE'S A NEW STEAMGROUP FOR PLAYING HALF-LIFE 1 AND 2 DEATHMATCH WITH OTHER FACEPUNCHERS?? WE USUALLY PLAY GAMES A COUPLE TIMES A WEEK AND IF YOU JOIN OUR STEAM GROUP WE'LL LET YOU KNOW WHEN WE'RE PLAYING!! CLICK HERE TO JOIN!
    Dennab
    April 2007
    10,941 Posts
    Could get the keys tomorrow, could be release day. Who knows.

11. Post #1011
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    11,880 Posts
    I'm wondering when pre-load is gonna be. Some people are saying tomorrow yet some are saying monday.

12. Post #1012
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    13,817 Posts
    Could get the keys tomorrow, could be release day. Who knows.
    I ordered from cdkeys.com and I just got my key for the premium edition and activated it on steam so it might be soon for you guys
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

13. Post #1013
    Lik
    Gold Member
    October 2011
    448 Posts
    On GMG's site it says (for me atleast) that keys will be available when the game is released.

14. Post #1014
    Dennab
    December 2012
    2,836 Posts
    I'm already planning for the release on Monday.

I've been looking forward to this for a while now.

15. Post #1015
    HEY GUYS, DID YOU KNOW THAT THERE'S A NEW STEAMGROUP FOR PLAYING HALF-LIFE 1 AND 2 DEATHMATCH WITH OTHER FACEPUNCHERS?? WE USUALLY PLAY GAMES A COUPLE TIMES A WEEK AND IF YOU JOIN OUR STEAM GROUP WE'LL LET YOU KNOW WHEN WE'RE PLAYING!! CLICK HERE TO JOIN!
    Dennab
    April 2007
    10,941 Posts
    On GMG's site it says (for me atleast) that keys will be available when the game is released.
    That is generally the latest they get it. Sometimes it is a few days before.

16. Post #1016
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    11,880 Posts
    Only key I'm waiting for from GMG is Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition.

Anyways..

A bunch of pictures and other stuff
    https://imgur.com/a/PdB9d?gallery#0

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Firefox United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

17. Post #1017
    September 2008
    914 Posts
    I ordered from cdkeys.com and I just got my key for the premium edition and activated it on steam so it might be soon for you guys
    I just got my keys for the game and season pass from them...and kinda ran into something strange. The game activated fine, but when I put in the season pass it showed up as Beaver?? Like wtf is that a placeholder name until the game releases and itll show up as the season pass?

I went on the steam store and on the season pass product page nothing shows up saying "This is already in your library." There isn't any game or software on steam that's just called Beaver, i'm pretty confused.

Edited:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

18. Post #1018
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    11,880 Posts
    Mine just says "Batman: Arkham Knight Premium Edition"

19. Post #1019
    September 2008
    914 Posts
    Is this some elaborate scheme by Rocksteady to say "Hey you didn't buy on steam or the premium edition so you get a beaver"

20. Post #1020
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    11,880 Posts
    IIRC the other Arkham games were like that.

21. Post #1021
    September 2008
    914 Posts
    IIRC the other Arkham games were like that.
    Can you elaborate what you mean by that? What were they like?

Edited:

Okay apparently it was a fuck-up a couple people on steam are having. The beaver thing is some kind of Dota 2 BS and they sent out the wrong keys. Shoulda just gotten the premium edition but at least it's not some shitty Rocksteady scam.

22. Post #1022
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    13,817 Posts
    Is this some elaborate scheme by Rocksteady to say "Hey you didn't buy on steam or the premium edition so you get a beaver"
    Or it's a hint that the Arkham Knight is some beaver themed bad guy from the silver age

23. Post #1023
    December 2011
    3,239 Posts
    So, will I get the Harley Quinn DLC with my copy? I got the steam key for free with my GTX 970.

24. Post #1024
    November 2005
    221 Posts
    gearbox named their dlc after flowers so rocksteady must be using a similar system
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Firefox United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #1025
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    11,880 Posts
    If anyone wants to get the game.. some places are selling it for like $25.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Firefox United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

26. Post #1026
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    3,526 Posts
    Still no preloading on the PS4?

27. Post #1027
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    11,880 Posts
    Nope. Still no preloading on PC either.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Firefox United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #1028
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    30,287 Posts
    I have no problem waiting 6 months for a game, a year for a game, whatever. But then those last like, 2-3 days are just so bad for that.

I always try and schedule work so that I work for every day as long as possible BEFORE the game comes out so the time goes by faster and I can usually get a day to play the game due to scheduling like that.

Edited:

Also, unrelated to that

I've been playing Arkham City/Arkham Origins to kinda refresh myself as to how the combat and stealth works again, and I've noticed my audio in the game is all sorts of "noisey" and staticy. Does anyone know why that might be?

29. Post #1029
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    11,880 Posts

Might be the last one or there might be one more tomorrow

30. Post #1030
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    3,208 Posts
    How long do you think this game is?

I think I spent around 12-15 hours in the previous Arkham games

31. Post #1031
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    11,880 Posts
    "22-24 hours in (59% main story)"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Firefox United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #1032
    the fuck is this?
    Dennab
    November 2009
    18,339 Posts

Might be the last one or there might be one more tomorrow
    i want to see a trailer using this song

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

33. Post #1033
    November 2007
    386 Posts
    Still no preloading on the PS4?
    Preloading for PS4 is up. It's ~45 gigs for the game and 3.5 gigs for the first patch.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Firefox Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

34. Post #1034
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    6,493 Posts
    I bought it, but my computer very likely won't be able to run it.

At least I'll have it whenever I get around to upgrading my computer.

35. Post #1035
    CJF
    August 2006
    18,178 Posts
    So is this game a worldwide release or is there some regions where it'll unlock earlier on Steam?

I find it kind of annoying that I have to wait until like 6-7pm on Tuesday to play.

That and a lack of preload for a game that is going to probably be like a 20GB download is real shitty.

36. Post #1036
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    11,880 Posts
    Not releasing until 1pm est my time. Kinda bs.

37. Post #1037
    sometimes I feel like going into a spastic rage so I can get a cool title but then it would be a bad title, and it wouldnt be cool
    January 2010
    15,442 Posts
    Steam store updates at 1pm EST everyday

Edited:

So is this game a worldwide release or is there some regions where it'll unlock earlier on Steam?

I find it kind of annoying that I have to wait until like 6-7pm on Tuesday to play.

That and a lack of preload for a game that is going to probably be like a 20GB download is real shitty.
    there is a preload

38. Post #1038
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    3,759 Posts
    Not sure if this is the right place but I am willing to sell my key I got when I bought my GTX 970 for $40 if anyone wants it.

39. Post #1039
    CJF
    August 2006
    18,178 Posts
    Not sure if this is the right place but I am willing to sell my key I got when I bought my GTX 970 for $40 if anyone wants it.
    Considering it's being sold for $25 in places, you're gonna have to do much better than that.

40. Post #1040
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    3,759 Posts
    Considering it's being sold for $25 in places, you're gonna have to do much better than that.
    Ah, i'll just give it away then
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)