1. Post #1
    January 2012
    381 Posts
    So yeah made this tool because I got tired of trying to balance my fin helicopters and suspension cars and other things that require it etc.
    As you can see from the pics below the center gets updated real time even when you don't have the tool selected so you can position to get the center where you want easily.

Some random pics (click to enlarge):

Its on the workshop: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=167306064
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Winner Winner x 5Useful Useful x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    1,835 Posts
    That's a very nice tool. Good job.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

3. Post #3

April 2013
    97 Posts
    Code:
    [ERROR] lua/weapons/gmod_tool/stools/masscenter.lua:25: attempt to call global 'LocalPlayer' (a nil value)
      1. v - lua/weapons/gmod_tool/stools/masscenter.lua:25
       2. unknown - lua/includes/modules/hook.lua:82
    Error I get serverside.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    January 2012
    381 Posts
    Code:
    [ERROR] lua/weapons/gmod_tool/stools/masscenter.lua:25: attempt to call global 'LocalPlayer' (a nil value)
      1. v - lua/weapons/gmod_tool/stools/masscenter.lua:25
       2. unknown - lua/includes/modules/hook.lua:82
    Error I get serverside.
    That happens before the clientside Lua startup (I forgot to add a clientcheck for it). It shouldnt affect the functionality of the tool in any way though.
    I will fix this soon, just to keep the console clean.

Edited:

Fixed.

5. Post #5
    October 2008
    1,452 Posts
    Useful little thingy!