1. Post #41
    Gold Member
    May 2013
    254 Posts
    This isn't a gamemode release seeing how there is no download.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Informative Informative x 1Late Late x 1 (list)

2. Post #42
    May 2013
    49 Posts
    This isn't a gamemode release seeing how there is no download.
    It's obvious that all he's doing is advertising his server full of coderhire addons....
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

3. Post #43
    Gold Member
    May 2013
    50 Posts
    Yeah ive seen this exact server supposably custom coded by Chef Ramsay -- Who we all know is a thief, even this HUD and money printer is just a compilation of stolen goods :) If your gonna rock that crap atleast give credits to the people that made the custom content ...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #44
    Posting in OIFY without a permit
    January 2013
    367 Posts
    May I also point this out about the logo...

Its the same two guys... Just a different order.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

5. Post #45
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    4,728 Posts

Hellzone is kinda bad though, but this is too funny.

6. Post #46
    January 2013
    910 Posts

Well that just made this post complete great realease guys.

7. Post #47
    Aj
    September 2012
    567 Posts
    Fuck the hatters
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 New Zealand Show Events Funny Funny x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

8. Post #48
    January 2013
    367 Posts
    Hellzone is kinda bad though, but this is too funny.
    I agree with you, but come on...
    No custom code, so they both think its a good idea to add a non custom logo too, lol.

9. Post #49
    May 2013
    49 Posts
    Fuck the hatters
    A. You spelled Hat-ers not like hate-ers
    B. EVERYTHING is taken off something, including logos.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6 (list)

10. Post #50
    May 2008
    1,001 Posts
    A. You spelled Hat-ers not like hate-ers
    B. EVERYTHING is taken off something, including logos.
    A. He's using the OP's own words against him, using 'hatters' instead of 'haters' on purpose.

B. Actually, there's a difference between being based upon something else and being exactly the same as something else. Using Coderhire and mashing some files into a 'unique DarkRP' doesn't exactly show that this is a well developed server/gamemode/whatever. Using Lua code (as in actually coding, not just modifying values from existing Lua files) and building from scratch or a few presets is far more remarkable and 'original' in that it will work differently to something slapped together using 80$.

In brief: OP should get a refund

11. Post #51
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    5,093 Posts
    I bet those two guys, the logo font and the lens flare were also from coderhire.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 4Winner Winner x 1 (list)

12. Post #52

January 2013
    13 Posts
    I made the logo for paradox-rp i know the guy off of it and i did him a favor, its also my logo
    Nuff said bye
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

13. Post #53
    Best in the World
    January 2012
    1,008 Posts
    Nuff said bye
    I'm starting to think this actually is a 5 year old. Your grammar is terrible! Along with your spelling...

(Enough said, goodbye.)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #54
    koz
    OasisRP

July 2012
    371 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

15. Post #55
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    5,093 Posts
    how much for it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

16. Post #56
    koz
    OasisRP

July 2012
    371 Posts
    how much for it.

On a serious note, why do people feel the need to advertise their shitty DarkRP servers?

17. Post #57
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    5,093 Posts

On a serious note, why do people feel the need to advertise their shitty DarkRP servers?
    becosh cushtum ish besht

18. Post #58

April 2013
    97 Posts
    Simply beacuse i released it for people to play on...

Edited:

LOOK IT SAYS gamemodes and releases i am realeasing a gamemode for people to play on, your only hating beacuse you cant get the download to these scripts, its rediculus

Edited:

people are only hating beacuse there 1. jelus or 2. annoyed that i put coderhire scripts on my server witch is what you do. or just hating beacuse your rediculus
    I at least want a server owner with 4th grade english.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2Winner Winner x 2 (list)

19. Post #59
    January 2013
    910 Posts
    -snip-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

20. Post #60
    Squeak Squeak Motherfucker!
    June 2013
    171 Posts
    Earlier I submitted a very constructive post criticizing a few problems yet you seem to have completely ignored it and other constructive posts if the sort. Not very good of a server owner I must say.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #61
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    8,840 Posts
    They think they can make money off it with donations
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 Russian Federation Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #62
    I'm a tool
    June 2009
    1,494 Posts
    Only reason ever to make a DarkRP server
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Zing Zing x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #63

July 2012
    261 Posts
    Yeah ive seen this exact server supposably custom coded by Chef Ramsay -- Who we all know is a thief, even this HUD and money printer is just a compilation of stolen goods :) If your gonna rock that crap atleast give credits to the people that made the custom content ...
    Chef Ramsey also claimed that he made the VCMod website, he changed the copyrights of the theme he bought to "Copyright Chef Ramsey" so I messaged him on steam asking him to either put back the old copyrights or just remove them, but he failed to do so. Then I made a post on vcmod.net, so he deleted my posts and banned me. I then messaged freemaann about it and he said he'll take care of it but now it says "Copyright VCMod Team" on the site. This was months ago and the fake copyright still exists on the webpage.

24. Post #64
    January 2013
    367 Posts
    Chef Ramsey also claimed that he made the VCMod website, he changed the copyrights of the theme he bought to "Copyright Chef Ramsey" so I messaged him on steam asking him to either put back the old copyrights or just remove them, but he failed to do so. Then I made a post on vcmod.net, so he deleted my posts and banned me. I then messaged freemaann about it and he said he'll take care of it but now it says "Copyright VCMod Team" on the site. This was months ago and the fake copyright still exists on the webpage.
    So wait? He takes credit for lua code that is not his, and now a HTML/CSS template? Lol

25. Post #65
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    5,093 Posts
    Oh hey, I remember Chef. He was involved in that Ewe hosting shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)