1. Post #1
    October 2012
    46 Posts

Sorry for the quality. My pc sucks and my posing suck. But I do NOT SUCK
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    31,261 Posts
    why's the captain so shiny? cubemap error?
    my posing suck
    why post it at all then?
    But I do NOT SUCK
    we'll be the judges of that
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Finland Show Events Zing Zing x 5Agree Agree x 2 (list)

3. Post #3
    July 2010
    1,201 Posts
    we'll be the judges of that
    Yeah, because if there's one thing the Internet likes to do, it's judging people.

As for the picture, it's a good concept and the posing isn't all that bad, though there's not much happening to, aherm, judge it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Portugal Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    September 2012
    166 Posts
    The ass is sticking out. Try tucking it in next time, as well as posting it in the "Want to post..." thread.

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    1,814 Posts
    Pretty boring.

6. Post #6
    August 2010
    1,257 Posts
    Bit bland, as you said your posing could use some work, next time stick it in here http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1250275

But what really annoys me about this? No mother fucking Tripods.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    2,994 Posts
    If you are trying to take quote from War of the Worlds radio/Jeff Waynes Musical versions or from another popular movie/musical, please do triple checks if you made quote correct.

'And slowly and surely, they drew their plans against us.'
    I know its small but still annoying error you made there.