1. Post #1801
    funion is gay
    September 2009
    21,399 Posts
    im guessing its just a case of mismatched lines, they do it all the time in trailers, on purpose
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #1802
    the fuck is this?
    Dennab
    November 2009
    18,339 Posts
    aquaman may or may not have been leaked

https://media.8ch.net/tv/src/1452460315887.jpg

if this is legit, it's pretty    sad tbh   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

3. Post #1803
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    8,399 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #1804
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    5,844 Posts

We've known about    Aquaman    for ages tho?
    http://www.gateworld.net/news/wp-con...-aquaman01.jpg
    Did people think this was just fan art or something?
    Or am I just being dense as fuck right now?

5. Post #1805
    the fuck is this?
    Dennab
    November 2009
    18,339 Posts
    We've known about    Aquaman    for ages tho?
    http://www.gateworld.net/news/wp-con...-aquaman01.jpg
    Did people think this was just fan art or something?
    Or am I just being dense as fuck right now?
    that photo has all its color taken out, doesn't exactly give us much.

also, i just realized that's a halloween costume, lol.

6. Post #1806
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    5,844 Posts
    that photo has all its color taken out, doesn't exactly give us much.

also, i just realized that's a halloween costume, lol.
    Oh right, well it was pretty close anyhow, just desaturated.    You can even make out the green on the pants at the bottom. Although that halloween costume shows a better look at the pattern on the legs.
    If you look around you can also find pictures of toys of him as well 

7. Post #1807
    Joz
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    4,772 Posts
    Sneak peak of the soundtrack is here:

http://soundcloud.com/watertowermusi...ecclip/s-DwACG

8. Post #1808
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    5,270 Posts
    Sounds like average Zimmer. Meh

9. Post #1809
    the fuck is this?
    Dennab
    November 2009
    18,339 Posts
    Sounds like average Zimmer. Meh
    the track is alright (it's easy to tell what's zimmer and what's junkie xl), but the comments are hilarious

"This literally hit my G spot when arcade started playing. I can't believe they're bringing arcade back :D"

"the sh*t is going down, can't get enough of this. It was hard to wait till 25 march, now its even harder :/"

"Deja Vu all over again. Really has that operatic feel to it as well."

"I'M CRYING SO HARD PLEASE MORE THE OST IS THE MOST THING I'M WAITING"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

10. Post #1810
    December 2012
    2,531 Posts
    i thought the preview was fine, but i've always liked the score to man of steel. interested to see what the batman suite is like.

11. Post #1811
    few words to create space
    January 2009
    9,971 Posts
    Just a new version of one of the Man of Steel tracks.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Czech Republic Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #1812
    Gold Member
    October 2011
    1,638 Posts
    Suicide Squad Posters:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 4 (list)

13. Post #1813
    Ask me about my Marvel/DC fetish
    May 2010
    28,320 Posts
    Suicide Squad Posters:
    Oh shit, i didnt know they got Ghost Rider for Suicide Squad.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

14. Post #1814
    Joz
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    4,772 Posts
    Surprised there are only five people on top billing.

15. Post #1815
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    6,772 Posts
    we're getting a new trailer for ss on tuesday

16. Post #1816
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    8,399 Posts
    Hot Topic is having a field day with this movie.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #1817
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    5,844 Posts
    Rough JL concept art from what appears to be an official page for the new DC Films studio, ala Marvel Studios

https://www.facebook.com/DCFilmsOfficial/

I guess they really want people to forget about GL with him not being here or even having a casting announcement. Maybe he won't arrive till JL part 2 at this rate

Also it seems like this pic was for tonights special "The Dawn of the Justice League"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

18. Post #1818
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    5,270 Posts
    Rough JL concept art from what appears to be an official page for the new DC Films studio, ala Marvel Studios

https://www.facebook.com/DCFilmsOfficial/

I guess they really want people to forget about GL with him not being here or even having a casting announcement. Maybe he won't arrive till JL part 2 at this rate

Also it seems like this pic was for tonights special "The Dawn of the Justice League"
    It looks like a fanart. I really hope it is.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Poland Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

19. Post #1819
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    5,844 Posts
    It looks like a fanart. I really hope it is.
    Its not, Gadot just tweeted it out
    https://twitter.com/GalGadot/status/689501079512285184

I do hope its just really early concept art though, especially for that Flash design.
    I mean no white circle or lightning bolt ears and the symbols backwards? Whats up with that

20. Post #1820
    World's Okayest Comic Guy
    February 2005
    29,333 Posts
    Man, I just wish the CWverse fuses with the DC Cinematic Universe.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

21. Post #1821
    Gold Member
    October 2011
    1,638 Posts
    Another new Suicide Squad poster:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

22. Post #1822
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    8,399 Posts
    Man, I just wish the CWverse fuses with the DC Cinematic Universe.
    Are you kidding me? No thanks! I don't want all that brown in one of my favorite TV shows.

23. Post #1823
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    5,844 Posts
    Are you kidding me? No thanks! I don't want all that brown in one of my favorite TV shows.
    I do find it kinda weird how JL always seems to get stuck with the brown, dusty background. Injustice's promotional art, the JL concept art, even the old JL/U OP ended with their silhouettes against a brownish background.

At least SS has got this grimy, neon, punk kind of aesthetic going for it to make it stand out.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #1824
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    8,399 Posts
    We should rename this thread to the DCCU, right?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

25. Post #1825
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    6,134 Posts
    Another new Suicide Squad poster:
    I feel like Amanda Waller should have been in the other X.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome Japan Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #1826
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    5,844 Posts
    AWWWWWWW SHIT SON
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1Winner Winner x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

27. Post #1827
    the fuck is this?
    Dennab
    November 2009
    18,339 Posts
    so this legends of tomorrow tv show starts on thursday, it sounds pretty good.

i gotta catch up on arrow and flash though.

28. Post #1828
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    5,844 Posts
    Yeap, with Flash starting back up tonight, followed by a LoT info show, then finally Dawn of The Justice League which'll have the new Suicide Squad trailer packed in there somewhere. Its a good week for DC stuff, whether you like CW or DCEU

Also they'll be streaming Dawn of The Justice League online as well
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

29. Post #1829
    September 2007
    94 Posts
    Yeap, with Flash starting back up tonight, followed by a LoT info show, then finally Dawn of The Justice League which'll have the new Suicide Squad trailer packed in there somewhere. Its a good week for DC stuff, whether you like CW or DCEU

Also they'll be streaming Dawn of The Justice League online as well
    So it's ~10 minutes after the stream was supposed to start and nothing is happening. the chat is going nuts

30. Post #1830
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    5,844 Posts
    I ended up watching another stream but WW footage looks pretty good.
    Try this
    http://willtvstream.wix.com/willtv

Edited:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

31. Post #1831
    the fuck is this?
    Dennab
    November 2009
    18,339 Posts
    damn it ayer, you've done it again.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #1832
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    5,408 Posts
    I really liked the trailer quite a few are hating on it but they really don't get the point.

Edited:

[url]

Glorious early wonder woman footage

33. Post #1833
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    6,827 Posts
    What do you mean by the point? I think it looks generic and cheap, which I'm guessing isn't the point.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #1834
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    5,408 Posts
    What do you mean by the point? I think it looks generic and cheap, which I'm guessing isn't the point.
    I'm starting to think people don't actually grasp what generic means, because the trailer was far from it....cheap well i'm not getting the cheap angle its just a little different that what people expected but it isn't a bad thing.

35. Post #1835
    December 2012
    2,531 Posts
    at least it didn't give away as much as the BvS trailer did
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #1836
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    8,230 Posts
    Still way far from sold on Joker and Harley, but Captain Boomerang is looking to be the best thing about this movie.
    Color me tentatively excited.

37. Post #1837
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    6,827 Posts
    I'm starting to think people don't actually grasp what generic means, because the trailer was far from it....cheap well i'm not getting the cheap angle its just a little different that what people expected but it isn't a bad thing.
    I know what generic means. The writing, acting, action and music just look like your average cookie-cutter approach. Will Smith plays himself. Jared Leto tries his best. Margot Robbie's lines feel like one of those Minions pictures. The outfits look like cosplay and overall there's nothing to impress compared to other Marvel/DC trailers, the only real difference is that "we're bad guys!"

38. Post #1838
    funion is gay
    September 2009
    21,399 Posts
    I ended up watching another stream but WW footage looks pretty good.
    Try this
    http://willtvstream.wix.com/willtv

Edited:

so
    fucking
    obnoxious

christ

39. Post #1839
    Dennab
    September 2010
    5,586 Posts
    So why exactly are people hating on BvS? Especially in that thread about Suicide Squad trailer in Videos and Flash

40. Post #1840
    December 2012
    2,531 Posts
    So why exactly are people hating on BvS? Especially in that thread about Suicide Squad trailer in Videos and Flash
    while i have some confidence in the film, the last trailer soured me and i'm probably not the only one