1. Post #81
    October 2012
    2,113 Posts
    Jesus christ you people aren't even fucking hiding it anymore.

I mean am I the only person seeing this? Every fucking thread about Zimmerman has numerous blatantly racist posts and nobody is getting banned for it and nobody is acknowledging it.

What the fuck is going on
    It seems to be far to easy to ignore that (I apologize for muddying this quote with my own additions)
    “The enemy isn't men, or women, (whites, blacks, liberals, conservatives, atheists, the religious, aliens, predators, tumblr users) it's bloody stupid people and no one has the right to be stupid.”
    ― Terry Pratchett, Monstrous Regiment

Edited:

far too* dammit, why won't this post show up on the edit screen?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

2. Post #82
    Me right now
    Don't cut yourself on the edge.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Zing Zing x 5Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

3. Post #83
    May 2013
    828 Posts
    I'm not in the know about this terminology and was convinced that tray-cleaning robots were protesting

4. Post #84

August 2012
    1,660 Posts
    I dont get these people. I simply dont.
    They think white person killing black person in self-defense = racism.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

5. Post #85
    katbug
    Don't cut yourself on the edge.
    That's not even edgy though

Edited:

They think white person killing black person in self-defense = racism.
    Zim is Mexican tho?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

6. Post #86
    USER HAS BEEN DISCONNECTED FROM REALITY - RETRY CONNECTION IN 5 MINUTES
    February 2006
    22,178 Posts
    zim is ethnically hispanic but racially white i guess.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

7. Post #87

August 2012
    1,660 Posts
    Zim is Mexican tho?
    His skin color is white, that's what I mean.

8. Post #88
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    2,030 Posts
    Here guys, now no one has to be offended by a mere comical jab!

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Starred Starred x 12Dumb Dumb x 2Disagree Disagree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

9. Post #89

September 2008
    797 Posts
    I've said last night and I'll say it again. The streamer sounds like the biggest holier than thou , nasally, tool I've ever heard in my life.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

10. Post #90
    ALL DAILY MAIL NEWS IS TRUE ALL THE TIME STOP LAUGHING
    Dennab
    January 2011
    784 Posts
    I dont get these people. I simply dont.
    Well i am guessing it's something like this.. He's black and killer was no black thus it was a racist attack thus justice must be served.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

11. Post #91
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    2,030 Posts
    Well i am guessing it's something like this.. He's black and killer was no black thus it was a racist attack thus justice must be served.
    amen 2 dat brother, #justice4traytray he didnt do nothin wrong, at least that's what CNN, ABC, and MSNBC told me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Funny Funny x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

12. Post #92

September 2008
    797 Posts
    THIS IS HILARIOUS! The communists are making a terrible show now calling for a revolution.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

13. Post #93
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    6,051 Posts
    People won't riot about the government spying on them but they'll riot about a guy who walked free from a murder charge.

Why?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

14. Post #94
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    2,030 Posts
    People won't riot about the government spying on them but they'll riot about a guy who walked free from a murder charge.

Why?
    Maybe Jeep-eep can explain? He seems rather informed on the topic
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Optimistic Optimistic x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #95
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    2,204 Posts

Why?
    well, are you rioting right now?

16. Post #96
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    199 Posts
    -snip-

17. Post #97
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    5,460 Posts
    Zim is Mexican tho?
    His mother was Peruvian.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

18. Post #98
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    199 Posts
    This protest would make more sense if it had nothing to do with Treyvon Martin's death.

19. Post #99
    USER HAS BEEN DISCONNECTED FROM REALITY - RETRY CONNECTION IN 5 MINUTES
    February 2006
    22,178 Posts

Why?
    have people even been rioting?

Edited:

some people in facebook groups were talking about going out and breaking shit last night but from what i know, no one actually did anything.

20. Post #100
    katbug
    Maybe Jeep-eep can explain? He seems rather informed on the topic
    Jeep-eep just rates anything even remotely conservative/bad at first glance dumb.

He's trying to be funion but failing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Funny Funny x 2Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #101
    The Cold Wind Of France
    Dennab
    November 2008
    18,714 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 France Show Events Funny Funny x 13Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

22. Post #102
    October 2012
    2,113 Posts
    "You and 15696"

I doubt very much that the opinions of most of those who agreed with this could ever have been changed, no matter what evidence came to light.

It's very witty, but I'd bet a month's pay that he started writing that, and a celebratory alternative, soon after he heard the doctored version of Zimmerman's call to the police.

Here's my question, do you believe he wanted to kill Martin, and, if so, did he want to do so even before he made that call?

23. Post #103
    "Only through the elimination of violence can we achieve world peace." - Y.K. Kim
    August 2009
    9,232 Posts
    an eye for an eye?

24. Post #104
    Captain Australia
    August 2012
    391 Posts

Why?
    The Media.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #105
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    6,951 Posts
    Surely the bare minimum for commentary on an event is a basic fucking knowledge of how the event went down?

The world's gone insane.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)