1. Post #2761
    "The superior man understands what is right; the inferior man understands what will sell"
    August 2011
    3,948 Posts
    NUTSCRIPT 1.0 SCHEMAS DON'T WORK WITH 1.1
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Funny Funny x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

2. Post #2762

October 2015
    6 Posts
    Anyone got a fix for the Civil Protection injury text stuck on the screen?

3. Post #2763
    "The superior man understands what is right; the inferior man understands what will sell"
    August 2011
    3,948 Posts
    Hold C and clear your Civil Protection logs.

4. Post #2764

October 2015
    6 Posts
    Is there a static prop/static entity plugin yet? Thanks!

5. Post #2765
    September 2014
    98 Posts
    Wait, so, where can i find a sample schema for 1.1? Cause i just edited HL2RP

--edit
    Oaky so i used modernrp as a base instead. Just gutted it for a skeleton. Now im trying to add commands and its not working. I had this problem before also.
    Code:
    nut.command.add("doorkick", {
    	onRun = function(client, arguments)
    			local aimVector = client:GetAimVector()

local data = {}
    				data.start = client:GetShootPos()
    				data.endpos = data.start + aimVector*96
    				data.filter = client
    			local entity = util.TraceLine(data).Entity

if (IsValid(entity) and entity:GetClass() == "prop_door_rotating") then
    				if (client:forceSequence("kickdoorbaton")) then
    					timer.Simple(0.75, function()
    						if (IsValid(client) and IsValid(entity)) then
    							entity:EmitSound("physics/wood/wood_crate_break"..math.random(1, 5)..".wav", 150)
    							entity:blastDoor(aimVector * (360 + client:getChar():getAttrib("str", 0)*5))
    						end
    					end)
    				end
    			else
    				return "@dNotValid"
    			end
    	end
    })

nut.command.add("requestid", {
    	local ent = client:GetEyeTrace().Entity
    	if(ent) then
    		if(ent:GetClass()=="nut_talker")then
    			if(ent.hasID==true)then
    				if SERVER then
    				net.Start( "openID" )
    				net.WriteEntity(ent)
    				net.WriteInt(ent:EntIndex())
    				net.WriteTable(ent.info)
    				net.Send( client )
    				end
    			else
    				client:ConCommand( "say /it "..client:Nick().." would ask for thier ID. The citizen tell"..client:Nick().." that they do not have thier ID on them." ) 
    			end
    		end
    	end
    end
    })

nut.command.add("returnid", {
    	local ent = client	:GetEyeTrace().Entity
    	if(ent) then
    		if(ent:GetClass()=="nut_talker")then
    			if(ent.hasID==false)then
    				client:ConCommand( "say /me would extend his arm with the the ID in his hand, handing it back to the citizen." ) 
    				ent.hasID=true
    			else
    				client:ConCommand( "say /me would extend his arm before realizing that he had forgot that he didnt have the citizens ID." ) 
    			end
    		end
    	end
    end
    })
    I also have a problem with using net libary in nutscript 1.1 ..

6. Post #2766

December 2015
    2 Posts
    Does anyone know how I might disable attributes in game, and in the f1 menu? as well setting it so recognize is disabled so they don't have to recognize people when they join... and how to set door groups?

7. Post #2767
    January 2016
    10 Posts
    I was wondering is there was a console command for whitelisting? We have a donation system and we have the ability to make it do console commands but we cant find a way to whitelist like that. It would help a lot. Any help?

8. Post #2768

August 2011
    133 Posts
    I was wondering is there was a console command for whitelisting? We have a donation system and we have the ability to make it do console commands but we cant find a way to whitelist like that. It would help a lot. Any help?
    I am sure there is concommands since you run them in game with /flags, or just make one?

9. Post #2769
    January 2012
    1,302 Posts
    /doorsetunownable isn't saving. Neither are bought doors or faction set doors. Even when simply changing the map, they wipe.

Also, I can't pickup anything with the physgun, or do anything with the toolgun to spawned props. I don't have anything but HL2RP and NS and ULX, and a few plugins (didnt work even before I added the plugins though). And I am set to superadmin on ULX, and gave myself all flags.

And finally, rebel clothing is gone? I swear it was in 1.0 HL2RP by default.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

10. Post #2770
    January 2012
    1,302 Posts
    The "YOU ARE DEAD" screen stays forever and people have to reconnect to respawn. How to fix?

11. Post #2771
    orc

September 2015
    127 Posts
    The "YOU ARE DEAD" screen stays forever and people have to reconnect to respawn. How to fix?
    You have permakill enabled or some NutScript plugin/ Garry's Mod addon is interfering with it. If you continue to have problems post on the nut script website or gitter.

12. Post #2772
    January 2012
    1,302 Posts
    How come I can't tie or search knocked out players? I also can't seem to move them without physgun. Will that be fixed?

13. Post #2773
    January 2016
    10 Posts
    I am still looking for a way to do this! Thanks!