1. Post #481
    Gold Member
    July 2013
    412 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Italy Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3Winner Winner x 2 (list)

2. Post #482
    Siminov's Bitch
    April 2011
    1,162 Posts
    A true page king
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #483
    Mwah~<3
    October 2005
    4,183 Posts
    I wish I had something awesome to contribute ;-;
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

4. Post #484
    Gold Member
    July 2013
    412 Posts
    Not every gook dragon design is bad.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Italy Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

5. Post #485
    The Colombian Dragon of Facepunch
    March 2013
    3,573 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Colombia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 6 (list)

6. Post #486
    Cars, Dragons and Dildos. ~oh my~
    September 2008
    311 Posts
    Dude those ears are adorable.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

7. Post #487
    March 2013
    3,573 Posts
    Dude those ears are adorable.
    Why thank you!

8. Post #488
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    2,370 Posts
    Horns look kind of strange even though they're shaped well, they point up a bit too much for the way the ridge above the eye is going. Massive cheek/jaw bone looks a little weird going that far back as well.

Ears are cool.

Also, I think the jpeg and/or scanner artifacts are giving it some scales, which is a cool effect.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

9. Post #489
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    6,886 Posts
    I think the jaw is a little too white in comparison to his neck. As my art teacher said "The only thing that should be white in that picture, should be it's negative space."

Also, your shading seems too "everywhere", where it doesn't have a specific light source shining on your character. For example, you dragon's brow seems to have a light shone behind his skull, as indicated by the darker shading on his front brow. But the shadow from his skull that's caste onto his neck suggests that there is a light directly above him.

edit: OH GOD WAIT WHAT I POSTED IN THE DRAGON MEGATHREAD.

I guess drifting from sub-forum to sub-forum takes you wherever, even if it's one of the last places to post in, no offense.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

10. Post #490
    March 2013
    3,573 Posts
    I think the jaw is a little too white in comparison to his neck. As my art teacher said "The only thing that should be white in that picture, should be it's negative space."

Also, your shading seems too "everywhere", where it doesn't have a specific light source shining on your character. For example, you dragon's brow seems to have a light shone behind his skull, as indicated by the darker shading on his front brow. But the shadow from his skull that's caste onto his neck suggests that there is a light directly above him.

edit: OH GOD WAIT WHAT I POSTED IN THE DRAGON MEGATHREAD.

I guess drifting from sub-forum to sub-forum takes you wherever, even if it's one of the last places to post in, no offense.
    The jaw part is a skin color change, but still it got too bright indeed.

It was took with a camera so that might didn't spotted the slight shades it had there, and scale texture? cool.

Yea i have some problems yet on setting up the lighting parts with the shades.

It's good to hear opinions like this really, help out really much!

Edited:

Anyways here's more Dergs.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Colombia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

11. Post #491
    June 2007
    15 Posts

Guys, is this derg enough?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

12. Post #492
    Siminov's Bitch
    April 2011
    1,162 Posts
    Hot buttery derg?

13. Post #493
    June 2013
    153 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

14. Post #494
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    13,359 Posts
    Hot buttery derg?
    Hello~
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

15. Post #495
    Gold Member
    July 2013
    412 Posts
    Shapes are pretty good, you just need to work on shading. And experiment on different perspectives sometimes, too, like 1/3s or 2/3s (for reference, try this and this). I'm sure you'll have fun with those, i'm looking forward for more of your work.

16. Post #496
    December 2006
    1,016 Posts
    Anyways here's more Dergs.

Is this from game of thrones

17. Post #497
    Gold Member
    July 2013
    412 Posts
    Yes

18. Post #498
    December 2006
    1,016 Posts
    look at those dragon spittles

in a show about rape and incest, they make even the dergs look like they want to perform hardcore oral sex

19. Post #499
    Gold Member
    July 2013
    412 Posts
    look at those dragon spittles

in a show about rape and incest, they make even the dergs look like they want to perform hardcore oral sex
    What the dicks are you talking about, they look qt.

You will never hug a dragon ;_;
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Italy Show Events Friendly Friendly x 6 (list)

20. Post #500
    rrerr.rar
    March 2012
    818 Posts

anyone got a source on the image in here?

21. Post #501
    hyper-articulate
    October 2007
    12,851 Posts
    Crop it out then reverse image search it.

22. Post #502
    March 2013
    3,573 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Colombia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 5 (list)

23. Post #503
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    13,359 Posts
    As far as i know, it's just dungeons and dragons art.

Edited:

the most detail i've found about it was just this page
    http://www.obsidianportal.com/campai...wikis/tlaxotta
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

24. Post #504
    June 2013
    153 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

25. Post #505
    Gold Member
    July 2013
    412 Posts
    Hah, typical /v/.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Italy Show Events Winner Winner x 3Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

26. Post #506
    Gold Member
    July 2013
    412 Posts
    I can't stop making these, pls help

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Italy Show Events Funny Funny x 7Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

27. Post #507
    Gold Member
    July 2013
    412 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Italy Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

28. Post #508
    June 2013
    153 Posts

Tea, coffee, chocolate, red wine, pencil, white acrylic paint and some dark brown ink.
    impressive
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

29. Post #509
    Gold Member
    July 2013
    412 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Italy Show Events Friendly Friendly x 6 (list)

30. Post #510
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    13,359 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 19Winner Winner x 1 (list)

31. Post #511
    Gold Member
    July 2013
    412 Posts

32. Post #512
    March 2013
    3,573 Posts
    Found that song of the Trailer.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Colombia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

33. Post #513
    Gold Member
    July 2013
    412 Posts

I wanted to post a comic, but i couldn't find it in the mess my dorgon folder is.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Italy Show Events Useful Useful x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

34. Post #514
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    3,291 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 8 (list)

35. Post #515
    CRUSHER OF DREAMS AND EATER OF SKITTLES

August 2007
    5,412 Posts
    Hello new d&d character.

Edited:
    Oh it's even official art.

36. Post #516
    April 2011
    782 Posts
    Crafty dragons, most of them wooden. I guess a wooden dragon's the same as a paper tiger, figuratively?

There seem to be lots of door dragons. Doorgons?

A dragon in a tree where the dragon is the tree:

I tried to find better examples of celtic wood dragons but most resembled gryphons.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

37. Post #517
    June 2013
    153 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 7Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

38. Post #518
    hyper-articulate
    October 2007
    12,851 Posts
    I'm so god damn sick of seeing that dragon.

What's everyone's obsession over it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 11 (list)

39. Post #519
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    13,359 Posts
    Tv show.
    I guess he's among the most accessible.

40. Post #520
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    3,759 Posts
    That dragon, eh?