1. Post #1

January 2012
    64 Posts
    I want to replace the scrolling background in Garry's Mod 13 with the original Garry's Mod 10 background with the guy holding the physgun over his shoulder on gm_construct? If you can find it without the start menu in it, that would be great.

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    March 2012
    1,944 Posts
    why not the much better one of gman getting cone'd
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

3. Post #3

January 2012
    64 Posts
    Thank you for your unhelpful response.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7Zing Zing x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    June 2013
    69 Posts

Highest res I could find :C
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb x 4Artistic x 1Useful x 1Winner x 1Friendly x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    pointblankrp
    October 2011
    1,367 Posts
    Pretty sure he means this one...

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

6. Post #6

January 2008
    116 Posts
    Original .vtf's from GMod 12 (background01.vtf and background01_widescreen.vtf)

http://puu.sh/3eXes.7z
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

7. Post #7

January 2012
    64 Posts

Thanks, was the one I was looking for

8. Post #8

June 2013
    91 Posts

How have you been, old friend? :'(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 2Friendly Friendly x 2Artistic Artistic x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)