1. Post #7121
    January 2010
    9 Posts

I left in the intro from SLBros version if that's alright. I'll take this down if not.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Winner Winner x 5 (list)

2. Post #7122
    LIVE XXX TF2 ITEMS
    November 2011
    2,091 Posts

I left in the intro from SLBros version if that's alright. I'll take this down if not.
    What does this one do?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events

3. Post #7123
    Gold Member
    August 2012
    784 Posts
    What does this one do?
    It's the whole 3 minute song.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 16Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #7124
    LIVE XXX TF2 ITEMS
    November 2011
    2,091 Posts
    It's the whole 3 minute song.
    Perfect.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 7Funny Funny x 3 (list)

5. Post #7125
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    1,812 Posts

Take this Donk into OVERTIME!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 8 (list)

6. Post #7126
    NSF Sympathizer
    January 2012
    4,038 Posts

Stopped putting off publishing these to the workshop...

If you can, take a second and vote, thanks!
    whoa what the hell
    i was in scotland a month ago and stopped by at a gift shop in falkirk, and got the idea for a demo flask

duude.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 8Dumb Dumb x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

7. Post #7127
    Gold Member
    August 2012
    11,206 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Winner x 14Funny x 3Agree x 1Informative x 1Disagree x 1 (list)

8. Post #7128
    July 2011
    1,163 Posts
    I've reserved this for BANG! just incase he wants it, seeing as Bonk boy is his baby.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 15 (list)

9. Post #7129
    March 2012
    1,980 Posts
    Hi its Heavy with the Crotch Chop. Your gonna love my nuts.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 11 (list)

10. Post #7130
    I'LL SUCK DICK FOR SELF-MADES
    July 2011
    9,610 Posts

happy halloween ladies and gents
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Winner Winner x 7Artistic Artistic x 4 (list)

11. Post #7131
    Get off my rocks, you damn kids!
    January 2012
    1,753 Posts

Any way you could make seperate mods that makes the cleaver replace the Guillotine and the syringe replace the the Syringe Gun's projectiles?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

12. Post #7132
    Captain Westcliff: Thinks Wales is an Island
    January 2006
    18,313 Posts
    all class fancy epaulettes.

turn your average run of the mill mercenary into an average run of the mill fancy mercanary in mere seconds.
    They clip really badly on most classes, especially Soldier
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

13. Post #7133
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    3,865 Posts

I like the blood but the texture on the choppa could use refinement and be less crude. (the blade, not the chopping board)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

14. Post #7134
    NSF Sympathizer
    January 2012
    4,038 Posts

I cut off the pattern at the suspenders, I think it looks a lot better and not as messy as before. Colors aren't final, but what do you think about the pattern change?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

15. Post #7135
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    5,051 Posts

pyro carved himself a gas mask

Up for grabs to be made, if anyone's interested
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 23Funny Funny x 7Artistic Artistic x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

16. Post #7136
    May 2011
    1,347 Posts

I cut off the pattern at the suspenders, I think it looks a lot better and not as messy as before. Colors aren't final, but what do you think about the pattern change?
    The colours are pretty good, but it does look kinda weird how the pattern stops at the suspenders now. I think, the pattern looked fine before, it was just the RED team's colours that weren't so good. I think you should try the old pattern, with BLU's colours, see how that looks.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

17. Post #7137
    NSF Sympathizer
    January 2012
    4,038 Posts
    The colours are pretty good, but it does look kinda weird how the pattern stops at the suspenders now. I think, the pattern looked fine before, it was just the RED team's colours that weren't so good. I think you should try the old pattern, with BLU's colours, see how that looks.

I don't know, it looks pretty normal to me.

Here's what it looks like without cutting it off. I think it just feels too detailed when I cover the entire front, rather than leaving some empty space on the sides.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

18. Post #7138
    March 2012
    1,980 Posts

Perfect idea. Halloweeny and not 2spooky. (Thought the stem may clip with hats.)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

19. Post #7139
    Raffle Rigger
    November 2010
    17,062 Posts

Gourd-eous
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 6Funny Funny x 1 (list)

20. Post #7140
    Gold Member
    October 2011
    6,355 Posts

Here's what it looks like without cutting it off. I think it just feels too detailed when I cover the entire front, rather than leaving some empty space on the sides.

Medic needs some sleep
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 12Agree Agree x 2Informative Informative x 2 (list)

21. Post #7141
    December 2012
    4,663 Posts
    Perfect idea. Halloweeny and not 2spooky. (Thought the stem may clip with hats.)
    It could be a hat that restricts mask miscs, like the Iron Mask.

22. Post #7142
    March 2013
    396 Posts
    Anyone got any advice/critique for these boots/leggings before I throw together some previews and submit them?
    Paintable, 3 LODs each and straps and studs of the previous version replaced with buttons as blazholten suggested.
    Also for pyro and medic.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 7Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

23. Post #7143
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    3,865 Posts

This is a collection of Brushes I use and have collected over time.
    Sources include the default Photoshop Calligraphy set and Fox-Orians Essential Illustrations Brushes
    All the brushes after 01 are my main brushes and most convenient for making items, the other two are more applicable for map textures and various other works.

Use them wisely.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Winner Winner x 39Useful Useful x 8 (list)

24. Post #7144
    Can't Keep Johnny Down
    April 2009
    2,445 Posts

... meanwhile, in Hideousland, I textured Ritz's syringes.

Edited:

ignore above images, gaze upon IMPROVEMENT:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Winner Winner x 5Artistic Artistic x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1Late Late x 1 (list)

25. Post #7145
    May 2011
    1,347 Posts

Hmm, I suppose. Personally, I think it looks better when the entire front has the pattern and that the RED colours were the only problem with it, but others might agree with you. Ultimately, it's your decision.

26. Post #7146
    ill give you 2 earbills 4 title
    June 2011
    826 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Romania Show Events Winner Winner x 7Funny Funny x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

27. Post #7147
    January 2012
    1,753 Posts
    Alright, I worked on the Loch-n-Load some more today, and I need some fresh eyes to tell me if it's still complete shit

So, what do you think? Should I just scrap this?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

28. Post #7148
    January 2012
    734 Posts
    It's alright, but so is the default texture. Stick to improving items with really bad textures. Some of the stock weapons come to mind, especially the scattergun.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 9 (list)

29. Post #7149
    It's not gay unless balls are touching
    February 2013
    2,299 Posts
    You might want a "sydney straw boater, not sydney straw boater" for that one.. I mean, it doesn't bother me but it might the workshop.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

30. Post #7150
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    12,422 Posts
    Ew, gui font
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Brunei Darussalam Show Events Agree Agree x 6Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

31. Post #7151
    I'LL SUCK DICK FOR SELF-MADES
    July 2011
    9,610 Posts
    It's alright, but so is the default texture. Stick to improving items with really bad textures. Some of the stock weapons come to mind, especially the scattergun.
    the scattergun has one of the best textures in the game what are you on about
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 12 (list)

32. Post #7152
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    4,657 Posts
    I've reserved this for BANG! just incase he wants it, seeing as Bonk boy is his baby.

i remember doing something simialr to this as my second or third tf2 concept ever. Complete with me not knowing about bodygroups yet:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 5Winner Winner x 1 (list)

33. Post #7153
    January 2012
    734 Posts
    the scattergun has one of the best textures in the game what are you on about
    I just looked at it again, you're right. Must have been the texture from my old computer I was remembering, back when I played with low settings. My point still stands though. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

34. Post #7154
    January 2012
    1,753 Posts
    -snip-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

35. Post #7155
    Captain Westcliff: Thinks Wales is an Island
    January 2006
    18,313 Posts
    yeah the original was great and fine, yours is unnecessary sorry

36. Post #7156
    LIVE XXX TF2 ITEMS
    November 2011
    2,091 Posts
    snipple
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events

37. Post #7157
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    3,865 Posts
    the sexiest texture in game is the stock grenade launcher, I would marry it.
    those strokes, dey be so fineeeee
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny x 6Agree x 5Optimistic x 3Friendly x 2Dumb x 1Artistic x 1 (list)

38. Post #7158
    May 2013
    3,545 Posts
    Well then what weapon has the worst texture?

39. Post #7159
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    1,942 Posts
    Well then what weapon has the worst texture?
    Candy Cane.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 13 (list)

40. Post #7160
    January 2012
    1,753 Posts
    I'm fairly certain I remember someone doing a batshit 2048x2048 texture for that that was literally just lines
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7Funny Funny x 1 (list)