1. Post #1041
    April 2011
    140 Posts
    Also, does anyone know if you can work multiple times at the Cafe in the same day?

2. Post #1042
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    6,076 Posts
    i love wart jr but hes a scary motherfucker

hes a toad right? but he has a FROG in his house

AND he just asked me for a tadpole

o

k
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

3. Post #1043
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    6,519 Posts
    So it rained in my village today, and jesus christ are rain fish worth a ton.

Eels are relatively common when it rains which is great cause they go for 2,000 each. Then theres arowana which are slightly rarer but still can be found a few times a day easily which go for 8,000 bells.

So yeah, I'm sitting on about 70,000 bells and Re-tail doesn't close for another hour or so.

Edited:

i love wart jr but hes a scary motherfucker

hes a toad right? but he has a FROG in his house

AND he just asked me for a tadpole

o

k
    I still find it weird that there are frogs you can catch AND frog villagers. Same for octopi. Weird as fuck.

4. Post #1044
    Facepunch's Resident Game Center CX Expert
    November 2010
    15,968 Posts
    Me getting signatures for Club 101
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

5. Post #1045
    March 2012
    1,480 Posts
    you fucks finally got me to break down and buy a 3ds. Shit better be magical
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

6. Post #1046

Frosty ❄️ Member

July 2010
    12,733 Posts
    Anyone want to go to my island or theirs? Or just hang out in each other's town, either is fine.

7. Post #1047
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    6,076 Posts
    gulliver just sent me a statue of a little boy pissing
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

8. Post #1048
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    4,768 Posts
    Ok, fish are definitely not as rare as they used to be.

I caught 2 Saw Sharks, 2 Hammerheads, 2 Great Whites, 2 Dorados, and 2 Gars.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

9. Post #1049
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    4,802 Posts
    Hopper has birds in his house. Tex is also moving in nearby him too.

10. Post #1050
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    6,519 Posts

Same goes for balloon presents and bugs. But who cares man, enjoy the moolah and the bitches.

11. Post #1051
    I ROLL THE NICKELS
    October 2008
    19,791 Posts
    What are Ruby's and etc. for? Do they sell for a lot? I got one from breaking a rock.. how do I get more?

12. Post #1052
    Gold Member
    March 2012
    3,609 Posts
    What are Ruby's and etc. for? Do they sell for a lot? I got one from breaking a rock.. how do I get more?
    They can be sold or used in custom furniture at Re-Tail

They're usually found in a breakable rock (only 1 per day), and occasionally can be dug up.

13. Post #1053
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    4,768 Posts
    Same goes for balloon presents and bugs. But who cares man, enjoy the moolah and the bitches.
    Hey, I like it.

Makes fishing a lot more fun, having more challenging fish to catch more often.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

14. Post #1054
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    6,519 Posts
    Hey, I like it.

Makes fishing a lot more fun, having more challenging fish to catch more often.
    I agree for the most part, there are some fish that need to be rarer, and the price of fish should probably be lowered.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #1055
    I ROLL THE NICKELS
    October 2008
    19,791 Posts
    Ugh. Isabelle is just...

She always makes me crack a smile when I see her.

Damn it Nintendo, why do you have to make so many good characters in the Animal Crossing series?
    Don't look at my Waifu. I'll fuck you up.

When do I get to go into the back of the Town Hall? I want to sit in my fancy chair bit Shizue/Isabelle keeps telling to me rest. Also what's this about a petition?

I have so many questions.

Edited:

Also Blathers you dumb fuck you put the Shark in the tank with all the other smaller fish.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

16. Post #1056
    January 2012
    1,457 Posts
    How do you go to the island? Or better question, WHEN can you?

17. Post #1057
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    995 Posts
    Well, after playing this game for ~6 hours, I must say that I have been hooked, once again.

With the help of my brother and sheer luck, I already have the Hero's Cloths and the Hero's Boots, and I have made a temporary hat with the help of the internet. I've even managed to decorate my tent in a way that looks half decent.

Also, after playing multiplayer for about an hour or so I became one with my inner Garden Gnome.

All in all, this game has been one of my better investments in the last year or so.

18. Post #1058
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    13,720 Posts
    When/how do you redo your hair?

19. Post #1059
    Otter Member
    May 2011
    2,463 Posts
    Not New Leaf related but does anyone have / know how to get the audio file for Tom Nook's "speech jingle" from the Gamecube version? I want to use it as a texting ringtone.

It's the jingle that plays at the beginning of his speech.

20. Post #1060
    TIME ALLEN
    May 2008
    1,711 Posts
    Does anyone have a net I could buy? I somehow managed to sell it and now all these fireflies are out and I want to catch them! PM me if you wanna work out a deal. PLEASE!

21. Post #1061
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    4,802 Posts
    Oh jesus, I was blindsided by a Tarantula and woke up in front of my house.

That's never happened to me before.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #1062
    I ROLL THE NICKELS
    October 2008
    19,791 Posts
    That's never happened to me before.
    It happens to a lot of guys.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

23. Post #1063
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    5,574 Posts
    I have a relative who broke a 3DS cart trying to put it in his son's DSi.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 10Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

24. Post #1064
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    10,292 Posts

I got -none- of those

25. Post #1065
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    13,720 Posts

I saw two sharks

And I fucked up catching both :\

26. Post #1066
    Facepunch's Resident Game Center CX Expert
    November 2010
    15,968 Posts
    Ness costume complete
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 6Winner Winner x 4 (list)

27. Post #1067

Frosty ❄️ Member

July 2010
    12,733 Posts
    I have a Gas Mask and Ninja Hood. Yep, Facepunch character.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 2 (list)

28. Post #1068
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    5,533 Posts

That was fun
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

29. Post #1069
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    684 Posts
    Gamestop, I'd really appreciate it if you shipped my copy, you said you did but I don't see any progress. I don't want to have to call it when I said that you would fuck me over.

30. Post #1070
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,305 Posts
    Gamestop, I'd really appreciate it if you shipped my copy, you said you did but I don't see any progress. I don't want to have to call it when I said that you would fuck me over.
    Patience, guy. Shipping companies don't send out new packages on the weekend, and some retailers didn't get their copies until Saturday.

31. Post #1071
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    10,292 Posts
    Is there any way to easily make an image a flag, without painstakingly editing it pixel per pixel?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

32. Post #1072
    October 2012
    190 Posts
    I wanted to get this before I went to work, but I had to wait until now because I slept in. Time to play until the wee hours of the morning. Also, how does multiplayer function?

33. Post #1073
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    684 Posts
    Patience, guy. Shipping companies don't send out new packages on the weekend, and some retailers didn't get their copies until Saturday.
    I realize that, hell it even said in the email, but god damn man, it's rough, I want to play this so bad, I WANT TO GET INTO DEBT.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

34. Post #1074
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,305 Posts
    I want a slingshot. Goddamn it's painful seeing balloons floating where I can't net them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

35. Post #1075
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    2,158 Posts
    Anybody want to play online right now? Name is Downsider, friend code is 0834-1006-4786

36. Post #1076
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    22,945 Posts
    I have a relative who broke a 3DS cart trying to put it in his son's DSi.
    Can people seriously not fucking read?
    Or use their brain for that matter?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #1077

Frosty ❄️ Member

July 2010
    12,733 Posts
    Anybody want to play online right now? Name is Downsider, friend code is 0834-1006-4786
    I'll play, check the Friend's List thing in the OP for mine.

38. Post #1078
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    3,528 Posts
    Can people seriously not fucking read?
    Or use their brain for that matter?
    My mom's work-friend bought her kid a 3ds lego starwars game even though I told her it wouldn't work. So i ended up buying it off her for like $15.

39. Post #1079
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    2,158 Posts
    I'll play, check the Friend's List thing in the OP for mine.
    Added. I have no idea what I'm doing.

40. Post #1080

Frosty ❄️ Member

July 2010
    12,733 Posts
    Are you coming to me, or me to you?