1. Post #8601
    August 2011
    339 Posts
    Reese is buying turnips for 529 bells here. If anyone wants to sell them here just let me know
    Though I've been having trouble getting people to come to my town without some sort of error popping up.

2. Post #8602
    February 2009
    14,617 Posts
    Yeah, the first few times have been fine but now me and my friend keep getting random connection errors whenever we play. Sometimes it happens instantly sometimes it happens after awhile.

3. Post #8603
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    5,660 Posts

wow
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 9Informative Informative x 1 (list)

4. Post #8604
    August 2011
    339 Posts
    Just caught over 100k worth of beetles and then a connection error made me reset :(

5. Post #8605
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    1,433 Posts
    My AC had a spotpass notification on it, but I didn't get a letter from Nintendo?

6. Post #8606
    Do the Shakey Jakey
    April 2011
    3,284 Posts
    Just caught over 100k worth of beetles and then a connection error made me reset :(
    And that's why you don't farm beetles in multiplayer.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

7. Post #8607
    February 2009
    14,617 Posts
    also a heads up, if you buy a fortune cookie in MP and you lose connection, you'll lose the play coins but not keep the cookie

guess its not that big of a deal but a bug is a bug nontheless
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

8. Post #8608
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    4,768 Posts
    I've actually signed up for the facepunch multiplayer village do dad, and I was wondering how far it's advanced?
    We've literally done nothing with it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

9. Post #8609
    STOP
    HAVING
    FUN

OR ELSE I'M LEAVING
    January 2010
    7,577 Posts

Well shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

10. Post #8610
    asdfghjkl.
    May 2011
    2,214 Posts
    Does anyone have a log of the new features in this vs the old games?

11. Post #8611
    STOP
    HAVING
    FUN

OR ELSE I'M LEAVING
    January 2010
    7,577 Posts
    Does anyone have a log of the new features in this vs the old games?
    Fuck Yeah, Animal Crossing! has a comparison list of all the games' features.

12. Post #8612
    January 2011
    290 Posts
    LegoLover and I have duplicated 24 7/11 sets!
    Since we've seen many people asking for the set, we felt we should duplicate enough sets for everyone.

Sign-up

Spreadsheet

How this works:
    1478-3478-8673 - Alex
    Please add us before we add you! It makes things quicker on our end. We will be going in order on the spreadsheet. If your gate is not open when it is your turn, you will be placed at the end of the line. Please make sure there are at least TEN free spaces near the train station.
    Edit: One set per person, of course!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 7Friendly Friendly x 5 (list)

13. Post #8613
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    13,721 Posts
    If your name is gold on the spreadsheet, that means that person has been taken care of. If the name is red that means that your gates weren't open or there were other problems connecting.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #8614
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    3,528 Posts
    I won't be able to get a set until Monday. Could I still sign up? I'd really appreciate a set
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #8615
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    13,721 Posts
    I won't be able to get a set until Monday. Could I still sign up? I'd really appreciate a set
    Send me a PM.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #8616
    June 2011
    523 Posts
    Thank you guys! What a wonderful idea :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

17. Post #8617
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    1,560 Posts
    Woaah, thank you very much. I feel bad that I couldn't really give anything in return. I'm a bit afraid of trying the dupe glitch to be honest.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

18. Post #8618
    July 2013
    7 Posts
    Thanks so much, guys!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

19. Post #8619
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    13,721 Posts
    Woaah, thank you very much. I feel bad that I couldn't really give anything in return. I'm a bit afraid of trying the dupe glitch to be honest.
    I sincerely doubt there is much of a chance of the game losing your save. If you pull the wifi trigger too early then the host gets a resetti error and the switcher keeps the items. Pull too late and the host gets the items and the switcher gets nothing. I've fucked it up countless times and I still have my save.

Now if it involved taking out your game chip or your SD card then there would be a huge chance of corruption.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

20. Post #8620
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    2,296 Posts
    This sounds super-nice! Have added you and gates are about to open
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

21. Post #8621
    February 2009
    14,617 Posts
    added myself to the spread sheet

only got like 20 minutes from now before i head off to uni thou

gates are open
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

22. Post #8622
    Gold Member
    October 2005
    482 Posts
    Hey folks. I'm loving this game but i have no Animal Crossing friends and it's really sad. Would anyone be interested in adding me? I'm very much a noob as i'm currently on the end of day 2.

Friend Code: 3754 - 6741 - 3994

Name is Robert btw.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Friendly Friendly x 5 (list)

23. Post #8623
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    2,296 Posts
    Free stuff received! Thanks very much guys, gonna make this a room I think
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

24. Post #8624
    February 2009
    14,617 Posts
    thanks for the stuff

i had plenty of gold ore to spare though, don't even use em
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

25. Post #8625
    Gold Member

August 2009
    1,094 Posts
    -snip-

26. Post #8626
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    5,537 Posts
    Selling turnips is a nightmare... Reese is only buying it for 71 here and i can never get in anyone's town in the turnip exchange. Damn turnips fuck em
    Same, I spent 500k on turnips for 91 bells
    I don't know what I was drinking

27. Post #8627
    Tesla Jesus
    May 2007
    5,106 Posts
    Well that was fuckin fast, mucho gracias
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

28. Post #8628
    December 2008
    905 Posts

Thank you greatly, I got everything from this, and am glad to be able to take 10 items off your hands!

29. Post #8629
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    709 Posts
    Well that was quick and easy. I thank you two for your generosity.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

30. Post #8630
    STOP
    HAVING
    FUN

OR ELSE I'M LEAVING
    January 2010
    7,577 Posts
    By the time I get New Leaf, everybody in this thread will have a 7-Eleven set except me. Nintendo will have probably patched the game by then.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #8631
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    13,721 Posts
    The red line on the spreadsheet indicates when we will run out of sets. I can always make more, but it'll take a bit longer to get to each person.

32. Post #8632
    July 2011
    265 Posts
    I have a rather double-edged (so to say) issue going on in my town. I was making pathways and I had to cut down two pine trees. When I did however, the stumps revealed 4-leaf clover patterns. Supposedly, they're very rare.

I'm afraid to remove the stumps...

33. Post #8633
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    1,316 Posts
    Just sold nearly 6000 turnips at someone's town for 561 each and went from 947k to 4.1 million!

Since we've seen many people asking for the set, we felt we should duplicate enough sets for everyone.

Sign-up

Spreadsheet

How this works:
    1478-3478-8673 - Alex
    Please add us before we add you! It makes things quicker on our end. We will be going in order on the spreadsheet. If your gate is not open when it is your turn, you will be placed at the end of the line. Please make sure there are at least TEN free spaces near the train station.
    Edit: One set per person, of course!
    And I received the set successfully, thanks!

This is pretty much the best day ever for me now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

34. Post #8634
    January 2011
    290 Posts
    By the time I get New Leaf, everybody in this thread will have a 7-Eleven set except me. Nintendo will have probably patched the game by then.
    I'll keep an extra set on my alt for you. (Just remind me to actually give it to you.)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

35. Post #8635
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    4,209 Posts
    Someone mind saving one for me? I'm too cooped up with finals right now to get some 7-11 stuff.

I might be available tomorrow or Friday though.

36. Post #8636
    July 2011
    265 Posts
    Nevermind that, I thank you both for the 7/11 set.

37. Post #8637
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    13,721 Posts
    Someone mind saving one for me? I'm too cooped up with finals right now to get some 7-11 stuff.

I might be available tomorrow or Friday though.
    Add yourself to the list and put like (reserved) next to your FP name and we'll mark you down. PM me when you're ready to receive the set.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

38. Post #8638
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    4,287 Posts
    Added myself tot he list but accidentally used my facepunch url id :v

Edited:

Cheers got the set <3

39. Post #8639
    July 2007
    78 Posts
    Thanks so much, that set appeared real quick <3

40. Post #8640
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    13,721 Posts
    We're now out of sets. I'm tired as fuck so I really don't feel like duplicating sets right now as it's quite tedious. We may start duplicating more sets in the next couple days.

Vagak, Ryfry and GreatFresh will get their sets whenever they are ready.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)