1. Post #1
    Incredible voice actor

July 2011
    608 Posts
    Hey folks, I know there are plenty of Final Fantasy packs out there, but after recalling I extracted all the files from the game using RINOA a few years ago, I figured maybe some folks here may be interested in taking a swing as some of the files.

The DL link below is a complete static obj rip which contains all character model from both in-game and cutscene alike, all levels, NPC's, enemies and bosses alike:

http://www.mediafire.com/?c4w37m3k2tm64jz

Hope y'all enjoy!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    June 2011
    183 Posts
    This is good, but Noesis can extract all of those with bones =P
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    May 2012
    51 Posts
    Really? How?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 Ukraine Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    Incredible voice actor

July 2011
    608 Posts
    Well, that actually changes things a bit, heh. Do you know if Noesis works with other PSP ISO's as well?

Found a tutorial, I'm gonna check and see what I can do with this:

(PSP possibly)
    http://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=10400

(Wii/GC)
    http://spriters-resource.com/communi....php?tid=19564

5. Post #5
    June 2011
    183 Posts
    Really? How?
    Well i just unpacked the .iso with winrar and then used Noesis to view and export models in .psk :)

6. Post #6
    Incredible voice actor

July 2011
    608 Posts
    Well i just unpacked the .iso with winrar and then used Noesis to view and export models in .psk :)
    How would I go about exporting after extraction? I extracted the iso and everything comes out in the stage folder as _zar and .prx files. Do you know where I would have to go from there to get the models up with/without bones?

7. Post #7
    January 2014
    2 Posts
    How would I go about exporting after extraction? I extracted the iso and everything comes out in the stage folder as _zar and .prx files. Do you know where I would have to go from there to get the models up with/without bones?
    lol, one of the metal gears?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7Late Late x 1 (list)

8. Post #8

April 2014
    161 Posts
    Are the FMV models in there? I really wanna get my hands on the FMV Buster Sword model used during the cutscenes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

9. Post #9

June 2009
    18 Posts
    I don't think you know what FMV means.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)