11,328 Posts
    What season/episode is this? I really want to watch it

2. Post #42
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    6,076 Posts
    5$ that the password was password123
    meowmeow55
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 29 (list)

3. Post #43
    Ask Rohan about rust keys!
    August 2011
    3,647 Posts
    What season/episode is this? I really want to watch it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Starred Starred x 18Funny Funny x 3Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

4. Post #44
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    5,205 Posts
    I never thought I would say this about a reality show, I honestly hope a lot of that was scripted. No one can be that crazy surely?
    Usually I'd agree with you, but since this is a real business I don't think they'd be that willing to put their livelihood in jeopardy for a 45 minute show.

5. Post #45
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    4,128 Posts
    Usually I'd agree with you, but since this is a real business I don't think they'd be that willing to put their livelihood in jeopardy for a 45 minute show.
    Kitchen Nightmares as far as I know is mostly unscripted, especially in the UK episodes. Though in the US you have heavy editing with the music, cliffhangers, sounds, etc etc.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 28 (list)

6. Post #46
    July 2010
    525 Posts
    lel their website is being ddos'd

great work 4chon you're really making a difference
    http://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/co...y_domain_name/

also this:
    http://amysbakingcompany.com
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 13Starred Starred x 7 (list)

7. Post #47
    November 2008
    805 Posts
    I never thought I would say this about a reality show, I honestly hope a lot of that was scripted. No one can be that crazy surely?
    In my neighbourhood, some woman poured acid on the flowers of her neighbour because she didn't like how they looked. And then she was surprised when people got angry at her.

My point is: Yes, people as crazy as this and worse do exist.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chile Show Events Funny Funny x 11Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

8. Post #48
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    6,822 Posts
    what
    https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...itted/q5JK3hhw

why do the links of the websites on their Facebook page redirect to this
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 12Starred Starred x 3 (list)

9. Post #49
    One of these days, I'm going to cut you into little pieces.
    May 2011
    5,502 Posts
    Added to op
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 5 (list)

10. Post #50
    Dennab
    November 2007
    4,984 Posts
    holy fuck

i have not seen gordon ramsay so fucking flabbergasted by the immense raging idiocy displayed by that woman
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 45 (list)

11. Post #51
    August 2009
    4,181 Posts
    lel their website is being ddos'd

great work 4chon you're really making a difference
    how come when websites go down people always think it's 4chan
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 11 (list)

12. Post #52
    Dennab
    November 2007
    4,984 Posts
    holy shit the husband is also a fucking bitch, he takes the fucking tips from waiters & waitress

as someone who worked in restaurants, that's a big fucking no-no

is this real life
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Late Late x 3 (list)

13. Post #53
    Gone but never forgotten.
    November 2009
    19,633 Posts
    how come when websites go down people always think it's 4chan
    Because it wasnt us, and 9gag is filled with 5 year olds
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 5 (list)

14. Post #54
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    3,949 Posts
    FBI computer crimes unit? Oh shit, I'd better close my ports and secure the IP before I get back-traced.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Italy Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

15. Post #55
    Harold Ramis's No. 1 Fan
    June 2010
    2,091 Posts
    You know they have to be pretty experienced cyber crime fighters I mean

They got the edgy and uber cool matrix style wallpaper and Windows XP loaded in the back
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny x 65Agree x 6Late x 2Starred x 1Zing x 1 (list)

16. Post #56
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    6,402 Posts
    OMG that 'blue ribbon burger', it is a disgrace to all of the burgas out there. Even the average mcdonnalds joint makes better burgas than that!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 17 (list)

17. Post #57
    Dennab
    April 2007
    2,619 Posts
    A true radge packet I think she will probably kill someone

18. Post #58
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    6,168 Posts
    Oh my god, these people don't know how to run a business at all, what fucking assholes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 11 (list)

19. Post #59
    Dennab
    April 2011
    3,047 Posts
    I'm watching the first part now. These people are serious wackadoodles.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 11Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

20. Post #60
    OFFICIAL ROLLER COASTER TYCOON ENTHUSIAST
    December 2011
    726 Posts
    The tags they are approving are completely ridiculous.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 48Starred Starred x 2 (list)

21. Post #61
    Dennab
    April 2011
    3,047 Posts
    After watching that episode, I'm amazed that Ramsay was able to keep that level headed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 46 (list)

22. Post #62
    Has volunteered for dissection because the doctor is cute
    May 2009
    17,075 Posts
    After watching that episode, I'm amazed that Ramsay was able to keep that level headed.
    He sounded so genuinely disappointed in them at the end.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 45 (list)

23. Post #63
    Gone but never forgotten.
    November 2009
    19,633 Posts
    He sounded so genuinely disappointed in them at the end.
    I would be. You go there with all the intentions to fix the problems, save a business, and make some dosh too.

Show up and find out that they are too ignorant to accept criticism. Fuck that. Wasted time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 34 (list)

24. Post #64
    November 2009
    484 Posts
    I seriously can't believe how ridiculous these people are.

I expected Ramsay to freak the hell out on them, but I suppose he realized it wouldn't work.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

25. Post #65
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    4,582 Posts
    holy hell

And then the fact that the only redeeming things were the desserts but they aren't even THEIRS.

The woman is a bloody psycho. There's no other words for it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 31 (list)

26. Post #66
    Has volunteered for dissection because the doctor is cute
    May 2009
    17,075 Posts
    I would be. You go there with all the intentions to fix the problems, save a business, and make some dosh too.

Show up and find out that they are too ignorant to accept criticism. Fuck that. Wasted time.
    Yeah, it would be a pretty big blow to him when his intentions were good, if harsh but I don't know what they expected from him.

27. Post #67
    like..dude..nevermind....fuck
    July 2011
    4,421 Posts

holy shit did she actually just say "le reddit army" im fuckin dying over here
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 27Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

28. Post #68
    Prolonged exposure to
    my opinions can be
    mentally scarring or in
    some cases FATAL
    Dennab
    April 2011
    15,508 Posts
    It would be interesting if the show's producers produced an interview aftershow with Ramsey to see what he thinks of this whole situation now that it's blown up.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

29. Post #69
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    660 Posts
    I love the part when they ask for a fresh start for the show lmao
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

30. Post #70
    One of these days, I'm going to cut you into little pieces.
    May 2011
    5,502 Posts

"Stolen Tips"

Holy shit I can't breathe
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 36Informative Informative x 1 (list)

31. Post #71
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    5,805 Posts
    That business is going doooown

And that woman will spend a lifetime in an asylum after her insanity reaches murder peak after a year or two, she's nearly ready to go full ballistic

that husband of hers is genuinely afraid of her and what she will do, it's good that they don't have children
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Belgium Show Events Agree Agree x 27 (list)

32. Post #72
    I'm more of a Chef than she is, and I work at Walmart!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #73
    December 2011
    726 Posts
    This is a pretty big food fight, her phone inbox is already filled.

Yelp.com review. posted:
    I dined here in relative comfort and peace once, many years ago. My experience is not without it's trials, however. As I had just finished my fine meal of uncooked salmon piccata, a curious thing happened. Young Amy walked toward me with a most irresistable look upon her face. I sat in the chair eyeing her marvelous gait as it swayed to and fro.

Standing up to leave, I was forced back down into the seat as she straddled me. Her eyes blazed with a feiry desire I had not seen since the days of my youth. She leaned in, seductively whispering "How would you like to pay?". My brain was saying to pay with my American Express Gold Card, but my unmentionable regions were saying something quite different. Alas, my desires won the fight and I threw her upon the table. Tearing through her designer haggar slacks, I bore witness to her unkempt and wild regions as the spilled into the open air.

Unknown to me, Samy was making his way from the kitchen. Dressed in all leather with a zipped up mask, a sight to truly behold. For a moment I pulled myself away from Amy's nethers to see him. The shock of the situation I was soon to be in was far too much for my mind to take in.

I dashed out the door, Amy screaming "You came out to soon, you fucker!" to the bound gimp. As I entered my car, I heard the distinct sound of paddle against leather. I will surely dine there again, perhaps when my inhibitions are not so tempered.
    AHAHAHAHA Oh my god I can't breathe, this whole situation is hilarious.

Edited:

Whoever writes these reviews are fucking gold, i'm dying. I need to find something else to do or i'm gonna choke to death by the end of tonight
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 114Starred Starred x 5Useful Useful x 1 (list)

34. Post #74
    At least I don't have alzheimer's.
    January 2011
    2,363 Posts

What are the trying to say, that people listed are like hitler?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

35. Post #75
    YOU'RE NOT ONE OF THOSE PRANCY FANCY DOLPHINS ARE YOU
    September 2009
    809 Posts
    The guy at 47 seconds is my High School math teacher. Okay
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 18Funny Funny x 1 (list)

36. Post #76
    December 2011
    726 Posts
    The guy at 47 seconds is my High School math teacher. Okay
    Does he still teach there? Are you sure he made it out of that restaurant alive?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 46 (list)

37. Post #77
    I am a pasty white nerd who gets offended for black people because I have nothing better to do
    July 2006
    7,409 Posts
    they didn't write those tags. you can tag yourself in photos and i guess they got raided
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

38. Post #78
    Dennab
    July 2007
    43,766 Posts

i sue u

Edited:

holy shit their names both have "amy" in them
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree x 36Funny x 4Starred x 2Informative x 1Useful x 1Late x 1 (list)

39. Post #79
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    8,896 Posts
    This is a pretty big food fight, her phone inbox is already filled.

AHAHAHAHA Oh my god I can't breathe, this whole situation is hilarious.

Edited:

Whoever writes these reviews are fucking gold, i'm dying. I need to find something else to do or i'm gonna choke to death by the end of tonight
    I'm fucking dying right now

My side have fallen off.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 6Informative Informative x 1 (list)

40. Post #80
    EGG CUP
    May 2011
    2,673 Posts
    What the fuck is a Yelp
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree x 11Informative x 2Optimistic x 1Funny x 1Disagree x 1Dumb x 1 (list)