1. Post #1
    One of these days, I'm going to cut you into little pieces.
    May 2011
    5,502 Posts

It was a "Kitchen Nightmares" first. In the latest episode, celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay got so fed up he refused to help a pair of restaurant owners, Amy and Samy Bouzaglo, of Amy's Baking Company in Scottsdale, Arizona, salvage their business.

In spite of the episode's predictable "trainwreck" outcome, the couple proudly promoted it on their company's Facebook page in April before it was shown on television. When the episode aired on Friday, a storm of social media criticism ensued—and the feisty Bouzaglos fought back.
    http://shine.yahoo.com/work-money/ki...182329445.html
    this just has to be some elaborate joke, holy shit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny x 354Disagree x 2Optimistic x 1Artistic x 1Starred x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    goatse
    January 2006
    28,020 Posts
    Stupid fucking cunt
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United States Show Events Agree x 315Artistic x 5Funny x 5Friendly x 4Starred x 3Zing x 2Useful x 1Informative x 1Dumb x 1Optimistic x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    October 2012
    175 Posts
    i watched that episode. they are grade-a crazy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 127 (list)

4. Post #4
    June 2010
    858 Posts
    They are funny
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 11Informative Informative x 3 (list)

5. Post #5
    Official worst poster 2011
    June 2007
    8,691 Posts
    This is the same Amy who thinks having eye-shadow with blonde hair is sexy, correct?

Explains how dumb she was in the episode and on the internet with her glorious grammar and all capitalization.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 53Optimistic Optimistic x 3Disagree Disagree x 2Zing Zing x 2 (list)

6. Post #6
    November 2012
    924 Posts
    Stupid fucking cunt
    It's not nice to make fun of mentally insane people
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny x 127Agree x 8Disagree x 2Zing x 1Friendly x 1Informative x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    Viking Chest hair simulator 2012
    June 2009
    3,092 Posts
    I like how you can see the likes decreasing per post.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 9Agree Agree x 4Useful Useful x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    April 2011
    1,053 Posts
    "We will be pursuing legal action against all of you, including Reddit and Yelp"

Anyone know any good Internet lawyers?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 109 (list)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    13,721 Posts
    The page likes are constantly increasing as of right now.

https://www.facebook.com/amysbakingco

Just wait five seconds and refresh the page.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 10 (list)

10. Post #10
    November 2012
    924 Posts
    they actually increased, the posts are in reverse chronological order
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 16 (list)

11. Post #11
    Official worst poster 2011
    June 2007
    8,691 Posts
    Looks more like they're increasing. Unless the OP put them in reverse.

Edited:

The likes are probably bought and being added via bots.

Prepare for their likes to crash very soon.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    May 2013
    235 Posts
    They sound like children, are all people like this on that TV show?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 13Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    4,582 Posts

Edited:

Or it's people watching the hilarity.

Probably both.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 21 (list)

14. Post #14

April 2005
    18,218 Posts
    ahahah what a gigantic bitch.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree x 78Zing x 2Funny x 1Artistic x 1Friendly x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    "We will be pursuing legal action against all of you, including Reddit and Yelp"

No lawyer in his right mind, and even most of the ones not in their right mind, would take this case.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 28 (list)

16. Post #16
    One of these days, I'm going to cut you into little pieces.
    May 2011
    5,502 Posts

Edited:

I just picked a few in the article so they may not be in order

17. Post #17
    This probably isn't a good idea
    October 2007
    3,452 Posts

No, it's all okay, see they posted this on their Facebook:

Clearly they were hacked by Gordon Ramsay and/or Anonymous, but now the FBI is on the case this'll all blow over.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 212Agree Agree x 4Starred Starred x 3 (list)

18. Post #18
    I HAVE A TOASTER FETISH
    July 2009
    3,152 Posts
    these people are fucking insane they seriously are not fit to be in public
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 21 (list)

19. Post #19

April 2005
    18,218 Posts
    They sound like children, are all people like this on that TV show?
    tbh it's hard to really judge what any of the people on the show are really like due to the reality tv element, but the amy's baking company people really seem bat shit crazy. As far as other people that have been on the show goes, they do have meltdowns sometimes but they at least bounce back the next day afaik
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 38 (list)

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    5,686 Posts

Clearly they were hacked by Gordon Ramsay and/or Anonymous, but now the FBI is on the case this'll all blow over.
    She's acting like a Gmod RPer right now
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 139Artistic Artistic x 1Starred Starred x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    2,303 Posts

dafuq is ressling
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 69Agree Agree x 13 (list)

22. Post #22
    You're saying you like dos more than me, right?
    April 2011
    4,522 Posts

5$ that the password was password123
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 35Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

23. Post #23
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    1,569 Posts

Gordon Ramsay is Anonymous
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Australia Show Events Zing x 30Funny x 6Agree x 2Informative x 1Starred x 1Disagree x 1Artistic x 1 (list)

24. Post #24
    Gold Member
    April 2005
    7,742 Posts
    Finally this is getting news coverage, I seriously hope they get investigated because of this AND arrested.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7Informative Informative x 2Agree Agree x 2 (list)

25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    July 2012
    3,758 Posts
    donkey.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Starred Starred x 18Informative Informative x 1 (list)

26. Post #26
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    4,582 Posts
    Finally this is getting news coverage, I seriously hope they get investigated because of this AND arrested.
    Well to be honest, they weren't doing anything illegal. Maybe you could get them for false advertisement, but that's about it. Then again, Iono if there's anything to say about the stealing of tips.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 9Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #27
    SK17a
    October 2010
    20,968 Posts
    Oh hey, legal action. Good luck with that.

28. Post #28
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    7,533 Posts
    I wanted to believe the show is faked and to believe that no human can really be this insanely stupid
    but i guess i was proved wrong
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

29. Post #29
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    6,168 Posts

We will be parents to a human kid?

Is it just me or does something about this message seem unsettling, other than the screaming that is...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 81Funny Funny x 8 (list)

30. Post #30
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    11,329 Posts
    The page likes are constantly increasing as of right now.

https://www.facebook.com/amysbakingco

Just wait five seconds and refresh the page.

FBI computer crimes unit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 34Late Late x 1 (list)

31. Post #31
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    15,689 Posts
    its like watching a fiery violent racecar crash in slow motion

you just cant look away
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

32. Post #32

April 2009
    536 Posts
    THE REDDITS
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 57Funny Funny x 2 (list)

33. Post #33
    Dennab
    June 2005
    14,184 Posts
    THEYRE PULSING THE PORTS
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 41Late Late x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

34. Post #34
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    5,205 Posts

FBI computer crimes unit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 226Starred Starred x 1 (list)

35. Post #35
    This is what happens when you publicize a clinical narcissist.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 13 (list)

36. Post #36
    Ask Rohan about rust keys!
    August 2011
    3,647 Posts

We will be parents to a human kid?

Is it just me or does something about this message seem unsettling, other than the screaming that is...
    She said human specifically because she calls her cats her "children", even going as far as meowing and shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 64Funny Funny x 8Informative Informative x 8 (list)

37. Post #37
    SK17a
    October 2010
    20,968 Posts
    Pass the popcorn
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 20 (list)

38. Post #38

August 2012
    1,022 Posts
    Well to be honest, they weren't doing anything illegal. Maybe you could get them for false advertisement, but that's about it. Then again, Iono if there's anything to say about the stealing of tips.
    They were taking tips away from waitresses. That is against the law, regardless of whether they pay them minimum wage or not.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 39Informative Informative x 5 (list)

39. Post #39
    Jsm
    "Belgium is pretty much a non-country"
    June 2006
    8,587 Posts
    I never thought I would say this about a reality show, I honestly hope a lot of that was scripted. No one can be that crazy surely?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 20Dumb Dumb x 1Disagree Disagree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

40. Post #40
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    2,672 Posts
    lel their website is being ddos'd

great work 4chon you're really making a difference
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 35Starred Starred x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)