1. Post #20841
    tonks erryday
    January 2005
    24,285 Posts
    Because HE shells used to be broken as all hell, so there was no need for gold ammo.
    You mean HE shells used to be useful
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

2. Post #20842
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    2,748 Posts
    You mean HE shells used to be useful
    Now, unless you are arty, or shooting at arty/open top TDs, they don't really even serve a purpose.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

3. Post #20843
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    3,662 Posts

o my

Edited:

lol just finished a batchat 25t and then did 500 dmg to a type 61 in my bishop

trolle artillery best

Edited:

and then killed the type 61 :o

Edited:

MOST VALUABLE FUCKING PLAYER

Edited:

i am literally worse than hitler
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

4. Post #20844
    July 2013
    719 Posts
    squad pls
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

5. Post #20845
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    3,662 Posts

this shouldn't be working at all
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

6. Post #20846
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    6,173 Posts
    So. The FV304 could potentially wind up receiving some buffs to it's traverse.

um??? hello
    fight me ogo
    Why would I waste the time?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Zing Zing x 2 (list)

7. Post #20847
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    5,531 Posts
    I have a question to you shitlords using mathy statsy websites.

On a scale of 1 to "fuck you", how terrible would you consider a 15 seconds wait time to fetch a clan's stats without caching?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

8. Post #20848
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    13,598 Posts
    lol JT88

got 2500 damage in the first 2 minutes of the game on ruinberg because I hid my lower plate and 3 tier 9s rolled around the corner
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

9. Post #20849

January 2014
    6 Posts
    I think the environment is a lit dark
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

10. Post #20850
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    2,748 Posts
    So how painfully awful is the ISU 152 now? I've got everything from the SU-152; should I be using the 152 until I get the BL-10?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #20851
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    12,037 Posts
    So how painfully awful is the ISU 152 now? I've got everything from the SU-152; should I be using the 152 until I get the BL-10?
    Pretty much. The 152 will get you by until you unlock the BL-10 (which is AWESOME BTW).

12. Post #20852
    August 2011
    658 Posts
    I accidentally researched the BL-9S, thinking it was the BL-10 on my ISU

you have no idea how stupid i felt
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 8Dumb Dumb x 2Winner Winner x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

13. Post #20853
    November 2007
    1,472 Posts
    It's really not that painful. The 152 will provide you a similar amount of troll fun if you fire exclusively gold, but is perfectly passable firing HE/AP situationally.

However, the BL-10 is the sole reason I got back into this game. So there's that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events

14. Post #20854
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

15. Post #20855
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    13,598 Posts

WHILE I WAS FUCKING MOVING AT FULL SPEED TOO
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 5Funny Funny x 3 (list)

16. Post #20856
    FIGHTING FOR YOUR RIGHT TO SHITPOST IN POLIDICKS
    February 2007
    33,176 Posts

WHILE I WAS FUCKING MOVING AT FULL SPEED TOO
    I nailed a T110E5 going full speed in clan wars once with arty, one shot him.
    Shits hard yo. Gotta click then pray to our heathen artillery gods.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

17. Post #20857
    Gold Member
    April 2008
    1,193 Posts
    reminds me of the time I full health one shot a T-62A in my GWE without spotting him

I aimed at some Tortoise on a hill and the shell happened to hit the invisi T-62A in front of him

Edited:

it was all skill
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Japan Show Events

18. Post #20858
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    13,598 Posts
    I nailed a T110E5 going full speed in clan wars once with arty, one shot him.
    Shits hard yo. Gotta click then pray to our heathen artillery gods.
    reminds me of the time I full health one shot a T-62A in my GWE without spotting him

I aimed at some Tortoise on a hill and the shell happened to hit the invisi T-62A in front of him

Edited:

it was all skill
    you're both terrible people
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Agree Agree x 6Zing Zing x 1 (list)

19. Post #20859
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    5,254 Posts
    I was playing my Chi-ri having a shootout with and wrecking a type 61 and i kept wondering what tank that was, a new chinese? sure felt silly when looking up the tech tree

Edited:

THE STRONGEST

Edited:

now i've got 3 days premium redeemable whenever i want until the 16th
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Sweden Show Events

20. Post #20860
    Gold Member
    April 2008
    1,193 Posts
    sturer is too good

toooooo gooooood
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Japan Show Events

21. Post #20861
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    3,406 Posts
    Rebought the VK2801 with full ramming crew for fun and to unlock the afk-panther. It's still awesome.

Tier6 light vs Tier8 TD, raped in 6 seconds.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Netherlands Show Events Winner Winner x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #20862
    Gold Member
    April 2008
    1,193 Posts

note spartan medal and potential damage

Edited:

somehow bounced a tiger penis shell

and a chi-to shell

both of them weren't track shots either, straight frontal shots that bounced
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Japan Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

23. Post #20863
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Moldova, Republic of Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

24. Post #20864
    this link changes
    April 2012
    6,885 Posts
    [t], or go one better and crop that in Paint, yo
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 7Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

25. Post #20865
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Poland Show Events Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

26. Post #20866
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    3,662 Posts
    [t], or go one better and crop that in Paint, yo
    or be a cool kid and just use windows snipping tool
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

27. Post #20867
    Playing against Hellcats is almost as mind numbing as playing on El Halluf
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

28. Post #20868
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    1,011 Posts
    Why is that? A lot of hellcat players, even the unicum ones are really easy to predict. It also helps to only sling 152 HE at Hellcats for the best amount of tears.

29. Post #20869
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    3,765 Posts
    I accidentally researched the BL-9S, thinking it was the BL-10 on my ISU

you have no idea how stupid i felt
    Could be worse, I accidentally researched the wrong tank once.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #20870
    Why is that? A lot of hellcat players, even the unicum ones are really easy to predict. It also helps to only sling 152 HE at Hellcats for the best amount of tears.
    Yeah they're predictable as shit, and that's why they're so mind numbing to play against

Sure, they're not hated as much as 1ses but they can still 2 shot t5 meds faster than 1ses and can remain invisible while doing it

Hellcats have such massive advantages while defending all that if you're playing against 3-4 semi-decent ones sitting in bushes the most you can do is force a draw
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

31. Post #20871
    until you blap them with a 152 HE and remind them who the top dog is
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

32. Post #20872
    until you blap them with a 152 HE and remind them who the top dog is
    Yeah, if they're mentally deficient enough to actually expose themselves as a Hellcat

lol the winrate discrepancy of the M18 compared to the KV-1S is just disgusting

http://wot-news.com/main/test/per/337
    http://wot-news.com/main/test/per/39
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

33. Post #20873
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    1,011 Posts
    Yeah they're predictable as shit, and that's why they're so mind numbing to play against

Sure, they're not hated as much as 1ses but they can still 2 shot t5 meds faster than 1ses and can remain invisible while doing it

Hellcats have such massive advantages while defending all that if you're playing against 3-4 semi-decent ones sitting in bushes the most you can do is force a draw
    I know what you mean about the Bush Defending part, a friend and I decided to take out M4 Shoimens and we decided to bring out piglet friend along to help him grind his Panzer IV. Unfortunately his Panzer IV didn't have the 105 MMs of pure freedom which we use on the M4 for the sole purpose of killing Hellcats and generally pissing off people with HE shells. We were up against 3 Unicum Hellkittens who had carried their own team. Meanwhile in our platoon while our little baby nublet was piggy backing on us. Eventually it came down to a 3v3 and we knew the hellcats would have an advantage in defending and since we knew that these guys were try hards who would try their best at winning we just got down into a hulldown position and went in for a draw to piss them off. The plan would have worked as well, if it wasn't for the fact that our little piglet friend completely missed his shot on the hellcat that was 10 HP all because he simply moved which resulted in a 90 MM gun into his face and the hellcat's friends completely sweeping in from behind us overwhelming us.

Moral of the Story is don't bring piglets with you when they are stock and don't know the game's mechanics. It also reminded me Westfield is a map in which the Hellcat completely dominates on.

Still Hellcats are fairly easy to deal with and most of the positions they camp in are easy to avoid. They're generally just annoying.

34. Post #20874
    They're just as OP as 1ses if not more so, but people don't tend to notice that cause they don't have the upfront bullshit of a 122mm slamming you in the face

Edited:

Here are the camo values of a Hellcat with camo skills, net, and 90mm

Here are the camo values of a Luchs with camo skills, net, and 30mm

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

35. Post #20875
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    1,011 Posts
    The KV-1S is made from pure bullshit because of how mobile it is along with it having the trolliest armor welded and stamped by Serb himself and having a 122 MM cannon that fires depleted donkeyshit.

Theres no denying that both tanks are OP, but good fuck are they fun to play.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

36. Post #20876
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    4,040 Posts
    Is it normal for me to oneshot a Hellcat in a Matilda?

Also what's a really fast tank?

37. Post #20877
    Is it normal for me to oneshot a Hellcat in a Matilda?
    Not unless you ammorack it
    Also what's a really fast tank?
    PZ1C, best tank in the game yo
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #20878
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    3,662 Posts
    there's something gloriously unfair about blind-firing into a bush from 500m away and getting a kill, simply because the 'last known location' part of locastan's map mod tells you where a tank was last seen and you can line it up with the turret direction laser.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

39. Post #20879

September 2013
    3 Posts
    fun fun, just wish the standard ammo was a bit better.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 4Funny Funny x 1 (list)

40. Post #20880
    April 2011
    254 Posts
    Your post broke Facepunch.

Edited:

And so did mine, wtf
    Sorry... I guess. Or maybe not.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Moldova, Republic of Show Events