1. Post #3841
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    2,683 Posts
    so after joining the blades of the darkmoon and literally not getting a single invasion, i left and joined the forest hunters, and proceeded to get one every like 20 seconds

i died a lot. i managed to beat a dude who had a moonlight greatsword with my balder side sword +5, and another guy gave me gwyn's soul (and then proceeded to kick my ass)

every single person i beat indicted me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Show Events

2. Post #3842
    Who wants to come to the aquarium later and watch me screw with the sharks?
    May 2009
    13,264 Posts
    every single person i beat indicted me
    Wait you can indict cat guys? I thought it was just for Darkwraiths, which would make sense as the cat guys are just defending their territory.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

3. Post #3843
    Happy goldfish bowl to you, to me, to everyone, and may each of you fry in hell forever.
    Dennab
    November 2012
    1,983 Posts
    I have a build called faggot where I use proper bow to bait people into regular bowing and then one hit them with anal bead.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

4. Post #3844
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    2,666 Posts
    Someone invited me to a Skype call and he kept raging and raging because I did a lagstab on him.

He completely bitched at me when he invaded me again and I did a parry on him

Yay for SLVL120 Oolacile Darkmoon PvP
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Funny Funny x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

5. Post #3845
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    1,168 Posts
    Nah, I don't wanna look like that fat fuck, I just like the way his hammer hits. The armor just needs to be mostly practical while looking unique.
    http://mmdks.com/37nb Dark souls - prepare to intimidate edition. (Efficient)
    http://mmdks.com/37nc Dark souls - prepare to swag edition. (Hilarious)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events

6. Post #3846
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    11,279 Posts
    K, just arrived at Firelink shrine. I went down to new londo ruins and some wraiths ripped my face off and i couldn't even dmg them. Then i went somewhere else and some skeleton's gangbanged me. Where am i supposed to go?

Edited:

Also, what am i supposed to level up? I picked a warrior.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

7. Post #3847
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    9,144 Posts
    K, just arrived at Firelink shrine. I went down to new londo ruins and some wraiths ripped my face off and i couldn't even dmg them. Then i went somewhere else and some skeleton's gangbanged me. Where am i supposed to go?

Edited:

Have you talked to the guy next to the firelink bonfire yet?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events

8. Post #3848
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    6,667 Posts

Edited:

See that guy by the bonfire?
    You should talk to him, exhaust dialogue
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

9. Post #3849
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    11,279 Posts
    Have you talked to the guy next to the firelink bonfire yet?
    No, he looked sketchy...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 7Informative Informative x 1 (list)

10. Post #3850
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    9,144 Posts
    No, he looked sketchy...
    Go talk to him and listen.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

11. Post #3851
    Happy goldfish bowl to you, to me, to everyone, and may each of you fry in hell forever.
    Dennab
    November 2012
    1,983 Posts
    No, he looked sketchy...
    Kill him for an easy 1000 souls
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

12. Post #3852
    February 2011
    721 Posts
    http://mmdks.com/37ob

Surprisingly effective, even against the level god knows what people I'm going against because of forest hunter covenent.

13. Post #3853
    November 2012
    1,319 Posts
    No, he looked sketchy...
    I'm curious as to why he's lower on the friendly list than skeletons and ghost.

14. Post #3854
    Who wants to come to the aquarium later and watch me screw with the sharks?
    May 2009
    13,264 Posts
    I'm curious as to why he's lower on the friendly list than skeletons and ghost.
    I dunno man, his haircut is pretty bad.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Funny Funny x 5Agree Agree x 2 (list)

15. Post #3855
    Dennab
    July 2009
    19,189 Posts
    That gargoyle motherfucker
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

16. Post #3856
    level 13 giants armor max +5 lightning sweehander mask of father dark wraith.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Show Events

17. Post #3857
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    3,432 Posts
    This game is hard as FUCK, I bought it during the sale, obviously, and I've gotten to the sewers, and I'm waiting on my friends to help me with the boss in that gigantic room thing because apparently he's so hard we all have to work together. I must ask, is it just me being awful at this game, or is that boss next to the blacksmith in the Perish really fucking hard? I know you don't have to fight him, but I felt like I should test my skill, but I failed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Show Events Funny Funny x 4Informative Informative x 1 (list)

18. Post #3858
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    6,667 Posts
    This game is hard as FUCK, I bought it during the sale, obviously, and I've gotten to the sewers, and I'm waiting on my friends to help me with the boss in that gigantic room thing because apparently he's so hard we all have to work together. I must ask, is it just me being awful at this game, or is that boss next to the blacksmith in the Perish really fucking hard? I know you don't have to fight him, but I felt like I should test my skill, but I failed.
    The Depths boss isn't really all that bad, he's just a massive cunt. Honestly the Titanite Demon is probably harder to fight at first (the thing by the blacksmith). Practise your dodging.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

19. Post #3859
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    3,432 Posts
    The Depths boss isn't really all that bad, he's just a massive cunt. Honestly the Titanite Demon is probably harder to fight at first (the thing by the blacksmith). Practise your dodging.
    Does dodging make you invincible or does it just move your hitboxes around? (I've literally seen my sword go through some enemies that were dodging and they didn't get hit)

20. Post #3860
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    9,144 Posts
    Does dodging make you invincible or does it just move your hitboxes around? (I've literally seen my sword go through some enemies that were dodging and they didn't get hit)
    There are some invincibility frames. The fast roll has the most.

21. Post #3861
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    3,854 Posts
    Makes you go invincible based on which roll it is.

22. Post #3862
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    6,667 Posts
    It has invinciblity frames, meaning you can dodge any attack provided you dodge at the correct time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events

23. Post #3863
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    6,984 Posts
    What you've got to do to fight the boss in the blacksmith room (his name is titanite demon) is to go around to his crippled side (aka the leg that's not working) and wail on him on the downtime he has after he swings. Just keep circling and stay behind him. You may want a shield that blocks 100% of damage though, ask your friends for examples (because I can't think of any )
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 New Zealand Show Events

24. Post #3864
    Dennab
    November 2012
    1,983 Posts
    Make sure you use a high stability shield, his attacks destroy your stamina.

25. Post #3865
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    3,432 Posts
    What you've got to do to fight the boss in the blacksmith room (his name is titanite demon) is to go around to his crippled side (aka the leg that's not working) and wail on him on the downtime he has after he swings. Just keep circling and stay behind him. You may want a shield that blocks 100% of damage though, ask your friends for examples (because I can't think of any )
    It has been quite some time since I tried to kill him, in all honestly I'll probably rape him now, my old sword did like 100 attack dmg or whatever, but my new sword does 260...(black knight sword #1)

26. Post #3866
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    6,984 Posts
    It has been quite some time since I tried to kill him, in all honestly I'll probably rape him now, my old sword did like 100 attack dmg or whatever, but my new sword does 260...(black knight sword #1)
    Wait hang on what? How did you get one of those?

Did a friend drop it or something?

27. Post #3867
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    3,432 Posts
    Wait hang on what? How did you get one of those?

Did a friend drop it or something?
    I murdered the black knight on top of the tower near where that boar mini-boss was, it was pretty hard but I did it. I also killed the other one, but that was pretty much me cheating because I attacked him through a door until he died
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Winner Winner x 3Agree Agree x 2 (list)

28. Post #3868
    HOLY HELL MINIGUN SNARKS
    September 2007
    3,235 Posts
    So I've been invading in the lower level areas as a Darkwraith with an Egg Head and Club which shows how many casuals are out there.

People don't seem to realize that a wooden club is very much blockable by a Knight Shield... I'm not sure it warrants a dodge-roll under any circumstances.

29. Post #3869
    PM ME FOR /TWO\ RUST KEYS!!
    April 2011
    5,500 Posts
    I got this game on Steam after hearing all these amazing stories, but I won't be home until a few weeks. I haven't been this excited to play a game for a while.

30. Post #3870
    December 2008
    6,631 Posts
    That gargoyle motherfucker
    Once you summon some phantoms (player or AI) it becomes a whole lot more easier (and fun)

31. Post #3871
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    615 Posts

God do I love the faces in dark souls.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

32. Post #3872
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    4,983 Posts
    http://mmdks.com/37nb Dark souls - prepare to intimidate edition. (Efficient)
    http://mmdks.com/37nc Dark souls - prepare to swag edition. (Hilarious)
    Excellent... Now I just need to bullshit my way through the game and get shit, because I'm lazy to the point where I can ass myself to edit a save file.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

33. Post #3873
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    11,279 Posts
    You guys didn't tell me which stat to level up? What am i supposed to focus on (i picked a warrior)?

34. Post #3874
    June 2013
    2,050 Posts
    You guys didn't tell me which stat to level up? What am i supposed to focus on (i picked a warrior)?
    For a warrior, the most important stat is resistance. You need to level up resistance so your character can take a lot of hits without dying. Notice how your HP drops too much when attacked? Resistance can fix that
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Malaysia Show Events Funny Funny x 6Agree Agree x 4Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

35. Post #3875
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    7,117 Posts
    For a warrior, the most important stat is resistance. You need to level up resistance so your character can take a lot of hits without dying. Notice how your HP drops too much when attacked? Resistance can reduce that
    DOOON'T
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

36. Post #3876
    December 2008
    6,631 Posts
    For a warrior, the most important stat is resistance. You need to level up resistance so your character can take a lot of hits without dying. Notice how your HP drops too much when attacked? Resistance can fix that
    don't forget to put points in swimming

Edited:

all your points
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

37. Post #3877
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    615 Posts
    There's a button that tells you what each stat generally does, you probably want strength, dex, vitality, and endurance. It's all up to you though, there's not a "supre OP giude to winnin it all"
       Except dark magic   

And resistance is extremely valuable or you'll die from poison so pour some points in that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

38. Post #3878
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    7,761 Posts
    Yeeaahhh this is why I don't go to Facepunch for advice.

39. Post #3879
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    9,144 Posts
    Got invaded by terror itself tonight.

I think I'll stay hollow for a while.

Edited:

Oh ya, does forwarding the GFWL ports do nothing now? I can barely find any invasions or summons after doing it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

40. Post #3880
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    8,453 Posts
    Starting class means nothing beyond starting stats and gear. Level however you want. Level str or dex depending on your weapon preference, and level end and vitality for more stamina, equip load, and health. Upgrading your gear is important too, but if you just got to firelink you can't do that yet.