1. Post #7361
    June 2010
    588 Posts
    Unboxed a The Glasgow Great Helm from a yellow cooler today I was so happy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 2Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

2. Post #7362
    May 2013
    3,533 Posts
    Unboxed a The Glasgow Great Helm from a yellow cooler today I was so happy.
    Wish I had orange,black, or blue keys so I could get what I want...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events

3. Post #7363
    Gold Member
    December 2010
    8,728 Posts
    Ran up on a server made for Highlander practice. They had some strict rules, but the admin was super nice about it. It feels good to run into an admin that's actually nice and decent at his job. I had to leave because of my hotel wifi ping, but at least I left hoping they had a good game instead of wishing they'd choke on their food.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 6 (list)

4. Post #7364
    Dear leader of the DPRKFC
    December 2009
    14,656 Posts
    haven't posted here in awhile

rate gaybows

mystery prize~
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 62Friendly Friendly x 2Disagree Disagree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

5. Post #7365
    July 2013
    594 Posts
    haven't posted here in awhile

rate gaybows

mystery prize~
    What?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

6. Post #7366
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    7,465 Posts
    Waffles.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Show Events Optimistic x 2Zing x 1Friendly x 1Dumb x 1Disagree x 1 (list)

7. Post #7367
    July 2012
    1,321 Posts
    Raffling a Macho Mann, it was a repeat I got from a crate.

Rate me <3s.

Edited:

I will announce winners WHENEVER THE FUCK I FEEL LIKE IT sometime later tonight or something.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Show Events Friendly Friendly x 38Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

8. Post #7368
    December 2009
    14,656 Posts
    rate gaybows

raffle time

im a massive faggot

ill announce the winner tomorrow
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Optimistic x 41Friendly x 2Agree x 1Informative x 1Artistic x 1Funny x 1 (list)

9. Post #7369
    Gold Member
    February 2012
    4,136 Posts
    rate gaybows

give me the d
    only if you beg and dont call me moopsiepoopie again
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

10. Post #7370
    March 2013
    6,999 Posts
    give me the d
    *rates dumb*
    Just kidding, gave you a gaybow <3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events

11. Post #7371
    Gold Member
    March 2012
    791 Posts
    Just found out I got hijacked yesterday.
    rip, le penis cupbake ;_;7
       lets hope steam support doesn't take 5 days to respond   

Edit: Guy was even cheeky enough to leave some strange parts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Friendly Friendly x 21 (list)

12. Post #7372
    December 2009
    14,656 Posts
    so many people i havent seen before

Edited:

oh poop you cant scroll down the list anymore
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Show Events

13. Post #7373
    仕方が無い
    April 2012
    4,224 Posts
    Just found out I got hijacked yesterday.
    rip, le penis cupbake ;_;7
       lets hope steam support doesn't take 5 days to respond   

Edit: Guy was even cheeky enough to leave some strange parts
    What effect was le benis cupcug?

edit: calm down posting
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events

14. Post #7374
    December 2009
    14,656 Posts

GOD DAMN THIS WIFI IT IS FUCKING UP EVERYTHING
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

15. Post #7375
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    7,465 Posts
    so many people i havent seen before

Edited:

Just select and copy the entire list in a text file and the hidden names will show up. Scrolling has been broken since a long time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Argentina Show Events Useful Useful x 3 (list)

16. Post #7376
    Gold Member
    March 2012
    791 Posts
    Planets, the only good looking effect from that series    imo   

17. Post #7377
    Get off my rocks, you damn kids!
    January 2012
    1,718 Posts
    So I'd already been saving up to get another burning flames unusual, probably a Tam O' Shanter, and I found the fucking perfect name for it.
    The Fiery Hat of Social Awareness.
       Also ignore this annoying kid, was the only video I could find, yo   
    Now if only any of the owners were selling them ;_;
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

18. Post #7378
    I'M AN AUSSIE FAGGOT
    December 2008
    23,991 Posts
    Planets, the only good looking effect from that series    imo   
    How did you get hijacked?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

19. Post #7379
    rate anything, you get a prize (but it be a MYSTERY PRIZE, HO HO HO)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Friendly x 16Optimistic x 8Disagree x 7Funny x 6Informative x 5Useful x 5Winner x 5Artistic x 5Zing x 4Late x 4Agree x 3Dumb x 3 (list)

20. Post #7380
    Gold Member
    March 2012
    791 Posts
    How did you get hijacked?
    I just noticed yesterday that my account was logged in on another computer. About 30 minutes later I could log in again, so a changed my password and email.
    One of my friends asked about my steam profile background earlier today, and I noticed that my unusual and buds were gone from my showcase when i checked.
    My guess is that the hijacker had access to my hotmail.

Edit: I just realized that it looks like I was blaming my friend in this post. I'm not, he's a perty cool guy and he helped me take action faster
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Friendly Friendly x 8Winner Winner x 1 (list)

21. Post #7381
    Get off my rocks, you damn kids!
    January 2012
    1,718 Posts
    I just noticed yesterday that my account was logged in on another computer. About 30 minutes later I could log in again, so a changed my password and email.
    One of my friends asked about my steam profile background earlier today, and I noticed that my unusual and buds were gone from my showcase when i checked.
    My guess is that he had access to my hotmail.
    You probably already did, but be sure to send a steam ticket with a link to your steam trading history.
    Good luck, man, I really hope you get your items back, I know from experience how much this can suck.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

22. Post #7382
    I'M AN AUSSIE FAGGOT
    December 2008
    23,991 Posts
    My guess is that he had access to my hotmail.
    Well shit, best of luck getting your stuff back
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 4Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

23. Post #7383
    I am a very friendly person!
    January 2012
    8,338 Posts
    (but it be a MYSTERY PRIZE, HO HO HO)
    I shouldn't trust grinning, swag-walkin' suitcases when it comes to mystery prizes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

24. Post #7384
    March 2013
    6,297 Posts
    Clocke me all you need to, but why is it servers have bots now that move and act like bots, but have real usernames and pings, rather than just saying "The Cake is a Lie - BOT"? They also count as players, so I've been on a number of servers that have nothing but bots but said they have 18/24 players or something like that, which really wastes my fucking time.
    Also, since when has 50% of the fucking servers have wait time again, but don't show Pinion pot of various excrement? They also have upwards of 45 seconds to wait for no reason, which is complete bullshit. This is really ruining tf2 for me, since most servers I'm on have at least one of these problems.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #7385
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    19,410 Posts
    Clocke me all you need to, but why is it servers have bots now that move and act like bots, but have real usernames and pings, rather than just saying "The Cake is a Lie - BOT"?
    Because some douchebag thought it would be real fuckin funny to make that a thing.

26. Post #7386
    I don't wanna Dang ol' yo.
    September 2009
    9,999 Posts
    I just logged back in after a couple of months. What the fuck did they do to my dead ringer.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Dumb Dumb x 9Late Late x 3Funny Funny x 3 (list)

27. Post #7387
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    19,410 Posts
    I just logged back in after a couple of months. What the fuck did they do to my dead ringer.
    Ripped its crutches out from under it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Agree Agree x 12Zing Zing x 7Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

28. Post #7388
    Gold Member
    May 2013
    795 Posts
    Clocke me all you need to, but why is it servers have bots now that move and act like bots, but have real usernames and pings, rather than just saying "The Cake is a Lie - BOT"? They also count as players, so I've been on a number of servers that have nothing but bots but said they have 18/24 players or something like that, which really wastes my fucking time.
    I joined a server just like this, decided to take a look at the users since they acted weird.

They made Steam accounts for the bots to mask that they are bots. Gave them names, avatars, etc. Sometimes they didn't even get to the avatars part because some of their Steam profiles weren't even complete as if they just registered and never bothered to edit anything.

Really fucking annoying.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

29. Post #7389
    Gold Member
    October 2011
    739 Posts
    Random raffle time,
    http://tf2r.com/kkryedt.html
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Friendly Friendly x 11Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

30. Post #7390
    Gold Member
    June 2012
    3,124 Posts
    Raffling off a Sultans Cerimonial. Raffle anything as long it is not full, as we cannot see names from the 18th entrant for said rating on anymore untill Gazza fixes it.

Will most likely announce the winner late in the evening or tonight.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Friendly x 18Winner x 7Agree x 3Optimistic x 1Informative x 1Useful x 1Funny x 1Artistic x 1 (list)

31. Post #7391
    Raffling off a Sultans Cerimonial. Raffle anything as long it is not full, as we cannot see names from the 18th entrant for said rating on anymore untill Gazza fixes it.

Will most likely announce the winner late in the evening or tonight.
    E.C.S already said that you can copy paste the names from the list even fi they are not visible
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events

32. Post #7392
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    7,465 Posts

Somewhere, someone, outside, is laughing at my pain right now...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Show Events Funny Funny x 8Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

33. Post #7393
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    8,976 Posts
    Jumping on the 'secret raffle' bandwagon

Rate whatever
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Netherlands Show Events Friendly x 21Winner x 10Informative x 5Artistic x 4Funny x 4Optimistic x 3Zing x 3Agree x 2Useful x 2Disagree x 2Late x 2Dumb x 1 (list)

34. Post #7394
    Gold Member
    August 2012
    3,994 Posts
    Secret raffle bandwagon?
    How lame, rate whatever, the prize is a    [REDACTED]   

This be over me friend, go whine about it on a forum.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Denmark Show Events Friendly x 16Funny x 5Late x 4Artistic x 3Winner x 3Informative x 2Useful x 2Disagree x 2Zing x 2Agree x 2Optimistic x 1Dumb x 1 (list)

35. Post #7395
    December 2009
    14,656 Posts
    I was here first you hippies! Get off my lawn!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5Disagree Disagree x 4Late Late x 1 (list)

36. Post #7396
    Gold Member
    July 2012
    9,053 Posts
    Raffles everywhere.
    Awesome, isn't it?
    Try to enter them all, if you can.
    Easy enough, just a few clicks.

Because everyone likes free items.
    Obviously this is the answer.
    ...Xylophones are an astounding instrument!
    Enough dragging this on.
    So yeah, you know what to do.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb x 8Friendly x 8Winner x 4Artistic x 2Funny x 2Agree x 2Late x 2Zing x 2Informative x 1Disagree x 1Useful x 1Optimistic x 1 (list)

37. Post #7397
    Gold Member
    November 2012
    3,283 Posts
    Raffling an unknown item
    rate me whatever, but each rating must not go over 18
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lebanon Show Events Friendly x 13Useful x 9Informative x 6Winner x 5Optimistic x 4Dumb x 4Funny x 3Agree x 3Artistic x 3Disagree x 3Zing x 2Late x 2 (list)

38. Post #7398
    Gold Member
    December 2011
    3,653 Posts
    I wanna be part of this ~secret~ raffle bandwagon!

Rate this post anything for some item(s).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Friendly x 10Informative x 8Winner x 7Useful x 4Funny x 3Disagree x 3Optimistic x 3Artistic x 2Zing x 2Late x 1Dumb x 1Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #7399
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    8,976 Posts
    Jumping on the 'secret raffle' bandwagon

Rate whatever
    E.C.S wins the raffle, Ill add you for your prize.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Netherlands Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

40. Post #7400
    Zoe Quinn did nobody wrong.
    Dennab
    December 2007
    6,155 Posts
    Another secret raffle. [sub][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub]The prize is nothing.[/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub] Rate whatever.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly x 19Optimistic x 6Funny x 4Agree x 4Zing x 3Winner x 3Informative x 3Artistic x 3Dumb x 2Late x 2Useful x 1Disagree x 1 (list)