1. Post #16361
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    9,970 Posts
    There is a whip mod on loverslab.

Anyway, despite loverslab being full of creepy sex and nudity mods, I still can't stop laughing at some comments there:

Like the first comment in a thread for an animation pack for female werewolves:

Or a thread with the most disturbing title:

A useful tutorial on how to get a bunch of followers:

Link to the chicken mod: [SFW]

And worst of all, something I don't even have words for:

I made an album for this: minus.com/msqGz50v2Au40

Edited:

I also managed to run into this GIF: [NSFW]

You know it's bad when it requires you to make an account to view it. Alt least you don't have to speak Chinese.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Norway Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

2. Post #16362
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    4,075 Posts
    i died

Edited:

there's too little armor mod with HDT plugin (that actually has effort put into it and not ridiculous bikini) on nexus

this is the best one that I can find

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51401/?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Hong Kong Show Events

3. Post #16363
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    10,739 Posts
    Argonians are not an Argonian concept. All hist are Hist. A human can be enough hist that he is regarded as Argonian by the Hist. Similarly, a rock can be an Argonian if it shows enough hist traits that Hist deem it so.
    The Arena "Argonians" are a strain of hist-dunmer mutants created by the Hist to infiltrate the Deshaan Plain and beyond, an experiment that was seemingly abandoned long in the past. Whether anything happened that was considered as a victory of this mutation is uncertain. The Hist aren't telling.

Furthermore, the Arena "Argonians" may or may not be considered hist enough by the Hist to be real Argonians. The Hist aren't telling. The game certainly called them that, though.

By this measure, there are no reliably confirmed "Argonians", only beings that think they are and have had that idea confirmed by meeting the Trees. And, of course, an Argonian may have started as one and is laughed behind his back by others because they know he/she/it is no longer exhibiting what the Hist wants from them. They, of course, must only be able to assume this.

Tell me, when you play an Argonian, do you ever hear the Trees talking to you? As a hist, I mean, even when you're playing a Nord? Because your Nord may instead be an Argonian without you even knowing it.

"Tell me, Uncle, do you remember the War with the Trees?" - PGE1

Why is an Altmer asking if another Altmer remembers the War with the Trees?? Why, an Altmer who is forgetting that he is exhibiting enough hist traits that he would never have Warred against the Hist... in other words, an Argonian who is also an Altmer.

So... who exactly had the BIGGER BIAS in that Pocket Guide now?
    I have to say I find this p. cool.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

4. Post #16364
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    7,140 Posts
    Man, I'm wondering what the writer was smoking when he wrote that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

5. Post #16365
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    10,739 Posts
    Kirkbride's naturally in a transcendental state

Edited:

Have a cool Akulakhan vs Anumidium story
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

6. Post #16366
    Project Lead, Internet Explorer for Linux
    Dennab
    October 2008
    18,524 Posts
    It's Kirkbride, I ain't gotta understand shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events

7. Post #16367
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    1,489 Posts
    The Hist is love, the Hist is life
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 6Funny Funny x 1 (list)

8. Post #16368
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    10,739 Posts
    Says the Argonian.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

9. Post #16369
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    1,489 Posts
    I'll have you know that I was a proud Nord commander during the War of the Trees, and I don't even know what that is or why I was fighting in it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events

10. Post #16370
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    9,970 Posts
    There's too little armor mod with HDT plugin (that actually has effort put into it and not ridiculous bikini) on nexus.

This is the best one that I can find:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51401/?
    HDT physics in Skyrim is still a very new concept, development is slow and most of the effort is spent on making new configuration files for boob-physics.

I know there are some people working on it, like the 3dm people (the Chinese modding site). Here's the link to that on loverslab, which also links to an English version.

I guess the most confusing thing is how there are "HDT physics extension", which is the havok physics and "HDT High-Heeled Shoes System", which is also often used when discussing armor mods and their features.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 3Informative Informative x 1 (list)

11. Post #16371
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    14,786 Posts
    Anyone know some mods to make Oblivion look less like shit?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

12. Post #16372
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    14,584 Posts

13. Post #16373
    Ask me about my Guardians of the Galaxy fetish.
    September 2010
    9,488 Posts

What the fuck is this neck thing?
    Why do I like it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 9 (list)

14. Post #16374
    I bought this title because I couldn't afford Gold Membership yet. meow :3
    August 2013
    1,756 Posts
    Why is Skyrim only loading 50 out of my 100 mods.
    Is this Skyrim's fault or Steam's fault what is this
    halp pls :c

15. Post #16375
    Missy Q
    June 2005
    12,717 Posts
    Have you checked to make sure the PC is plugged in?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 17 (list)

16. Post #16376
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    4,075 Posts

Why do I like it?
    it's the fur collar from immersive armor ircc
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Hong Kong Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

17. Post #16377
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    10,739 Posts
    Wait, you've 100 mods and you're not running a mod manager of any sort?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

18. Post #16378
    August 2013
    1,756 Posts
    Wait, you've 100 mods and you're not running a mod manager of any sort?
    Steam uses that auto-manager with the Launcher, I thought. Just subscribe and you can pick what to use.
    It's been fine up until now. But now it's only loading 50 mods.

19. Post #16379
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    13,594 Posts
    Steam uses that auto-manager with the Launcher, I thought. Just subscribe and you can pick what to use.
    It's been fine up until now. But now it's only loading 50 mods.
    You shouldn't be using steam workshop at all if you plan on using more than 12-15 mods. Workshop is for light modding only, and only mods that don't really do much beyond adding a house to live in or a random set of armor in a chest somewhere. You need a mod manager above that, especially since mods will straight up break save games and not work correctly unless you merge conflicting level lists and other such things (i.e. two different mods that add armor to loot tables, only one will work without doing this).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Informative Informative x 1 (list)

20. Post #16380
    August 2013
    1,756 Posts
    Guuuh but I'm too lazy to bother with the Skyrim Nexus thing..
    @___@

Okay so what would I have to do then, and do I get to keep all 100 of my Steam mods?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

21. Post #16381
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    10,739 Posts
    Get Nexus Mod Manager, get the mods from Nexus and get it over with once and for all?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

22. Post #16382
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    5,927 Posts
    Kirkbride'd be set for his entire life even if he up and said he was going to focus the rest of it creating a history of criticism of that one edition of the PGE - and that's to hint ever so slightly, hint hint, that the Empire *still* remains tremendous fun to probe into, hint hint.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Thailand Show Events

23. Post #16383
    April 2013
    2,972 Posts

Why do I like it?
    Oh cool, an Argonian scarecrow
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

24. Post #16384
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    9,970 Posts
    Get Nexus Mod Manager, get the mods from Nexus and get it over with once and for all?
    Or even better: Reinstall Skyrim outside of ProgramFiles, get Mod Organizer with wrye bash, NMM, BOSS, etc and get an easier way to organize your mods!

May take a bit more effort, though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #16385
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    10,739 Posts
    Or even better: Reinstall Skyrim outside of ProgramFiles, get Mod Organizer with wrye bash, NMM, BOSS, etc and get an easier way to organize your mods!

May take a bit more effort, though.
    Who even installs Steam/Games in Program Files these days?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Finland Show Events Disagree Disagree x 9Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #16386
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    14,786 Posts
    I do
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 31Disagree Disagree x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

27. Post #16387
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    476 Posts
    Not NMM, get Mod Organizer.

28. Post #16388
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    8,973 Posts
    People who don't have an extra high speed/capacity hard drive just for games I assume.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 4Dumb Dumb x 2Informative Informative x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

29. Post #16389
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    9,970 Posts
    People who don't have an extra high speed/capacity hard drive just for games I assume.
    Can't you just install it in a different folder on C:/? At least that was what I did.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

30. Post #16390
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    14,786 Posts
    So I appear to have completely fucked up the installation of Lush & Gaudy Australis and I have no idea how. Does anyone know what is wrong? All I did was install it through as an omod.

current load order
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

31. Post #16391
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    8,973 Posts
    Can't you just install it in a different folder on C:/? At least that was what I did.
    For sure, I was just stating my reason for doing it - my laptop has an extra hard drive bay so I got a decent one and have all my games (except for ones with weird compatibility issues) on that. Don't know what "robotman" was angry about but whatever vv
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events

32. Post #16392
    Project Lead, Internet Explorer for Linux
    Dennab
    October 2008
    18,524 Posts
    The same people who don't keep their Windows on a separate partition from their actual data.

Because either they haven't learned or they can't afford a decently sized hard drive.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

33. Post #16393
    the fuck is this?
    Dennab
    November 2009
    18,339 Posts
    i do

too lazy to take the time to change the location to my ssd which has hundreds of gb of available space

34. Post #16394
    Go make yourself a fucking waffle.
    April 2012
    8,081 Posts
    The same people who don't keep their Windows on a separate partition from their actual data.

Because either they haven't learned or they can't afford a decently sized hard drive.
    I know I cant

im still on my mad 450 gb harddrive from like 3+ years ago

35. Post #16395
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    14,786 Posts

I keep windows on a seperate drive but its just like one of those things where you have a refrigerator filled with rotten food and you just don't ever want to touch it and the problem just gets worse and it starts to become more normal. I just never feel like moving shit out of there.

36. Post #16396
    Resident IFAP Phantas- magor- iologist
    July 2010
    9,253 Posts
    I'm running on 3 70gb harddrives. =I
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 6Funny Funny x 3 (list)

37. Post #16397
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    4,132 Posts
    So I have 243 mods and I just played for 5 hours without crashing.

What is happening right now?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Philippines Show Events

38. Post #16398
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    6,838 Posts
    So I appear to have completely fucked up the installation of Lush & Gaudy Australis and I have no idea how. Does anyone know what is wrong? All I did was install it through as an omod.

current load order
    Ensure Archive Invalidation is configured properly

If your problem persists, reinstall without using OBMM/NMM- do it manually, be sure everything is overwritten
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #16399
    Ask me about my Guardians of the Galaxy fetish.
    September 2010
    9,488 Posts
    Guys, uhm, Solitude is gone.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 23Winner Winner x 5 (list)

40. Post #16400
    October 2008
    3,392 Posts
    Guys, uhm, Solitude is gone.
    CHIM.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Belgium Show Events Agree Agree x 12 (list)