1. Post #12881
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    6,795 Posts
    Got a beta invite to TES online!

Installing now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

2. Post #12882
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    9,970 Posts
    ESO confirmed for AdWare/Bitcoin farm bot.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events

3. Post #12883
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    1,489 Posts
    I think before I kill Thonar I'll do everything in my power to fuck him over. His gold digging wife ws reduced to a pile of ash during the Forsworn attack, Nepos is dead, I'll deal with his mercanaries at Karthwasten, and anything else I can do to make his life miserable.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #12884
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    9,970 Posts
    I think before I kill Thonar I'll do everything in my power to fuck him over. His gold digging wife was reduced to a pile of ash during the Forsworn attack, Nepos is dead, I'll deal with his mercenaries at Karthwasten, and anything else I can do to make his life miserable.
    Why didn't you install a slave mod and just start torturing his family before leading them all to his house when he's not home and murder all of them? Then you can imagine how sad he would be once he gets home while you run away with his family's souls in a bunch of gems you hide in places impossible to find throughout the land!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

5. Post #12885
    Gold Member
    December 2012
    12,103 Posts
    Sounds like a name for Android OS.
    TES for mobile confirmed.

I wouldn't mind Morrowind on a tablet if Zenimax were as competent with touch controls as Rockstar.
    But if I do want mobile Morrowind I'll probably just have to wait on OpenMW.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

6. Post #12886
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    2,227 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 29Late Late x 2Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #12887
    Gold Member
    December 2012
    12,103 Posts
    The macro version is better.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

8. Post #12888
    December 2013
    285 Posts
    Khajiit has warez
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 15Zing Zing x 1 (list)

9. Post #12889
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    1,489 Posts

This civil war isn't ogre until I say its ogre
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 45Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #12890
    Khajiit has warez
    Pirate khajiit are the best!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #12891
    $1 TITLE!
    December 2007
    3,881 Posts
    Beta downloading so slow for anyone else?

and is this stress test weekend really under NDA? :p
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

12. Post #12892
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    1,489 Posts
    Godamnit I can't stop posting Novajam
    You're Welcome/I'm sorry
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 29Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #12893
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    2,951 Posts
    0:58 I was humming that before it started.

Yes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #12894
    Gold Member
    December 2012
    12,103 Posts
    So OpenMW is going to get a huge update this month.
    I can't wait.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Winner Winner x 5Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

15. Post #12895
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    24,858 Posts
    Beta downloading so slow for anyone else?

and is this stress test weekend really under NDA? :p
    pretty sure if you censor out any proof of yourself in a screenshot you take you can easily stay free of nda
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

16. Post #12896
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    2,227 Posts
    pretty sure if you censor out any proof of yourself in a screenshot you take you can easily stay free of nda
    Except they put an overlay with your email tiled across the screen at all times.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

17. Post #12897
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    24,858 Posts
    Godamnit I can't stop posting Novajam
    You're Welcome/I'm sorry
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 12Useful Useful x 1 (list)

18. Post #12898
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    9,970 Posts
    Except they put an overlay with your email tiled across the screen at all times.
    I remember seeing a user here fix that using cheat engine.

19. Post #12899
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    March 2007
    2,001 Posts

4give me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 12 (list)

20. Post #12900
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    6,838 Posts
    So OpenMW is going to get a huge update this month.
    I can't wait.
    I want to see Morrowind ported to Android
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

21. Post #12901
    Dennab
    June 2007
    3,719 Posts
    I wonder if Prequel is dead. It never seems to update.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #12902
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    6,050 Posts
    Praise the fucking Nine Divines I finally found out how to fix the music in my Skyrim. Of all the things it could of been it turned out to be the Fight Against the Thalmor quests I downloaded.

Finally, I can go back to torturing Nazeem and hearing the chipper town themes while doing so.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Canada Show Events

23. Post #12903
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    9,970 Posts
    I got a beta invite to ESO. Fortunately, I'll be gone this weekend, so I will share my misery with you:

ACW9E34DE44MRF955PLW

24. Post #12904
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    1,930 Posts

Also, ESO key: MHMWKLPRE7YD9KAY737N
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Italy Show Events Funny Funny x 18Friendly Friendly x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

25. Post #12905
    Dennab
    June 2007
    3,719 Posts
    Oh man that reminds me, I haven't watched VGCW in, like, months.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

26. Post #12906
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    10,985 Posts
    Got into the Beta this time.

Going to try it, will let you guys know what I think of it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

27. Post #12907
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    4,060 Posts
    I still can't get over the fact that the Ebonheart Pact exists, all three of those races hate eachother for various reasons and yet they're in an alliance??
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 10 (list)

28. Post #12908
    October 2011
    400 Posts
    Here's another key: 76EK5HDE3PAKRFNFXMGC
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

29. Post #12909
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    3,296 Posts
    Here's another key: 76EK5HDE3PAKRFNFXMGC
    How does one use this? I signed up for the beta but no idea where to register this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Netherlands Show Events

30. Post #12910
    October 2011
    400 Posts
    Hell if I know, but the email says if you already have an account you don't need it.

31. Post #12911
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    3,296 Posts
    Found it, I think the key is in use though since it says Invalid.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Netherlands Show Events

32. Post #12912
    October 2011
    400 Posts
    Ah well, I tried. Hopefully someone enjoys it.

33. Post #12913
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    6,886 Posts
    After a long night, The GREAT TREASURY CAPER is complete. After selling everything, I had over 900,000 gold. Half of that was gone after I went and trained all my major and minor skills to 100. I am now level 72. I just wish I had the foresight to count how many trips it took to clear all 3 treasury vaults (well, technically 4, House Redoran had 2 rooms full of loot in it's treasury).
    What game? Morrowind?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

34. Post #12914
    Dennab
    June 2007
    3,719 Posts
    lol whoops, I completely missed Serana on my first run through Dimhollow. I just solved the puzzle and got the fuck out.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 9 (list)

35. Post #12915
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    7,137 Posts
    lol whoops, I completely missed Serana on my first run through Dimhollow. I just solved the puzzle and got the fuck out.
    wow what, how did you possibly miss the giant glowing area in the middle of the area?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

36. Post #12916
    Dennab
    June 2007
    3,719 Posts
    I didn't know you were supposed to "activate" the coffin... thing.

Edited:

On another note, does anyone else constantly find themselves with like two dozen unfinished quests in their journal? I never really bother to do them until long after I get them, mostly because they all require trekking halfway across the province.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Funny Funny x 1 (list)

37. Post #12917
    I still can't get over the fact that the Ebonheart Pact exists, all three of those races hate eachother for various reasons and yet they're in an alliance??
    Let me put it in terms you can relate to.

Say if aliens invaded our planet, the human race hates each other for various political and cultural differences, but we would hopefully unite to fend off an immediate, larger threat.

The same applies to the ebonheart pact, it was a unification in the 2nd era that was founded because of Akaviri invasions. The pact was created entirely from a militaristic need to defeat a common enemy that posed an immediate threat, rather than the various races of Tamriel which have strong distrust, but not open hostilities as of late.

Nords harbor a mistrust for Dunmer, but are not openly hostile to them. The Nords specifically fought the snow elves, which planted their dislike of elves, but they would rather unite with them then fall to a powerful invader.

Dunmer as a culture view the argonians and nords as simple barbarians, with the former being enslaved by the Dumner. In this the elves believed they were superior, but still recognized the militaristic strength of the other two races. Think of it like a rich man hiring thugs to guard him, that is how the Dunmer consider this pact. That is why the capitol of this unification is located in Mournhold, though actual military command falls under a nord.

Now the argonians at this point are at the same status men were before the 1st era, meaning they were slaves to the elves. Both species had been under elven rule for a while, but unlike the humans who had different races across vast countries, the argonians had one country and were very mysterious to EVERYONE, which gave them no support. Thus at this point they had no foothold to rebel and thus got dragged along into this by their elven masters. Furthermore the Akaviri posed a threat to their homeland and their precious hist, so they had no reason NOT to agree.

The ebonpact makes sense and is an interesting piece of lore, it is too bad it is being wasted on this shitty mmo.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

38. Post #12918
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    6,469 Posts
    i dunno, during the oblivion crisis there was a great lack of unification between provinces and races. pretty much everyone had to fend for themselves. nobody helped the argonians then (they did a number on their own), and even the empire drew out of morrowind to defend cyrodiil, earning the distrust and hatred of the dunmer

i retain that it was a bad idea in the first place to make a bunch of pacts come to light.

but while we're posting novajam, how could we have missed the greatest:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 14 (list)

39. Post #12919
    But that is a completely different scenario in which the enemies appeared INSIDE your local areas, meaning that there was no time to delegate unification. The Akaviri had to stage invasions from their home continent, meaning that a unification of continents was entirely possible, also note that the argonians were the only ones who had a true victory, meaning the choice to not unite was a wrong one by all means for the other races. The argonians at this point were enslaved, so whatever power they had in the third era, they did not possess at this time.

40. Post #12920

August 2012
    1,660 Posts
    On a scale of 1-10, how's ESO?