1. Post #201
    Gone but never forgotten.
    November 2009
    19,633 Posts

Honestly, how do you get away with asking that on the "most difficult" FRQ on the exam?
    ... that was the #1 FRQ? Are you shitting me?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

2. Post #202
    Dennab
    May 2010
    3,746 Posts
    AP Physics memorizing equations like a MADMAN

I have so far memorized everything except electricity, magnetism, and three quantum physics formulas.

I need to ace the MC. I hope there are loads of frq's on anything but magnetism. otherwise I'm fucked.

Also, I NEED to pass this exam. Our teacher raises our letter grade both semesters by one whole letter if we pass, and I have a C in the class right now.
    Electricity and gravity are essentially the same equations.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

3. Post #203
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    899 Posts
    Just took physics

hahaha, what the fuck
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

4. Post #204
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    4,131 Posts
    physics fucked my asshole no lube
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

5. Post #205
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    899 Posts
    All is not lost though, bio was really damn easy.

6. Post #206
    March 2010
    1,171 Posts
    All is not lost though, bio was really damn easy.
    You take that back right now. I will destroy you.

;_;   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

7. Post #207
    July 2007
    580 Posts
    some crazy asshole in my grade took 6 ap exams, including ap calc, ap physics c, and ap bio

8. Post #208
    I bought this title for 1 dollar
    April 2009
    5,993 Posts
    some crazy asshole in my grade took 6 ap exams, including ap calc, ap physics c, and ap bio
    Some kids at my school took like 4-7 ap's every year and ended up having top 10 percent gpas even when they got b's and c's because of all the weight.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

9. Post #209
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    4,361 Posts
    god, fuck that physics exam

I was just going through the multiple choice, half assing it and saying "man, a B sure would look good right there. maybe an E should go next. fuck yeah that's a dope answer sheet." don't even get me started on the free response, I did the first one and then random letters in other ones probably for 20 or 25 points total, then I drew an elephant wearing a party hat and holding a plate of cookies. I was literally dead on the inside.

good thing I only took it to get out of taking the final exam, probably got a loooow 2 if all the angels in wherever blessed me with their holy anal beads.

Edited:

stats last week was easy as fuck though, definitely came out with a 3 and like 64% sure I got a 4.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 2 (list)

10. Post #210
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    5,914 Posts
    uuugguuu~ reviewing for AP gov right now.

11. Post #211
    July 2007
    580 Posts
    Some kids at my school took like 4-7 ap's every year and ended up having top 10 percent gpas even when they got b's and c's because of all the weight.
    I'm one of those kids but I'm not crazy enough to take all of the exams for them.

12. Post #212
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    9,263 Posts
    Seriously what the fuck did anybody get number 6 about the two current carrying wires and their magnetic fields? of 7 questions on the Free Response I only completed 2 fully, and partially completed 3 others.

Multiple Choice was fine I crammed equations like a madman

13. Post #213
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    5,914 Posts
    Killed that AP Gov test.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

14. Post #214

February 2009
    598 Posts
    Killed that AP Gov test.
    Took it last year, they gave us very kind FRQs.

15. Post #215
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    5,914 Posts
    Took it last year, they gave us very kind FRQs.
    I felt like the FRQs are pretty kind this year too. One of them were basically free points with the chart lmao.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

16. Post #216
    November 2009
    19,633 Posts
    Ready to kill this AP Econ test. Just finished taking my final for the actual class and did so with great ease. The only weak points I have are NIR/RIR differentiating, and p much the resource market MC stuff.

Macro is supposed to be harder, but I find it easier.

17. Post #217
    June 2010
    3,717 Posts
    Ready to kill this AP Econ test. Just finished taking my final for the actual class and did so with great ease. The only weak points I have are NIR/RIR differentiating, and p much the resource market MC stuff.

Macro is supposed to be harder, but I find it easier.
    I did a macro practice test (as our final) and I missed 13 questions out of 60.

18. Post #218
    November 2009
    19,633 Posts
    I did a macro practice test (as our final) and I missed 13 questions out of 60.
    People struggle with Macro how? Seriously. Its simple once you understand what changes demand, and fiscal/monetary policy

19. Post #219
    Gold Member

April 2010
    3,340 Posts
    I thought the Physics B was easy, everyone seems to not agree though. I thought the mc was too easy and we were all getting punked or something, I was half expecting ashton kutcher to bust in

20. Post #220
    Dennab
    December 2008
    1,684 Posts
    I got done with the Gov test so quick that i started doodling polandball versions of the political parties on the back page.

21. Post #221
    Gold Member

April 2010
    3,340 Posts
    also watching john greene's crash course vids on world history for 8 hours straight atm
    i wish my teacher taught us things

22. Post #222
    June 2010
    3,717 Posts
    also watching john greene's crash course vids on world history for 8 hours straight atm
    lol i'm doing that for apush
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #223
    September 2011
    1,720 Posts

This was one of questions I had difficulty answering. If you took it, where did you put the O?

IIRC Ethanol has no structural isomers, because the carbon chain is too short. So I just flipped it.
    Or you could move the hydrogen on the O around a bit. I know someone who just put it so the H was on top of O at the end. I wonder what they will count as correct. (If I did this totally wrong let me know )

Edited:

On my AP psych frq, there was one section that I had no fucking clue what the terms meant. So I spent 20 minutes drawing an ill eagle to make fun of the "COPYING THIS TEST IS ILLEGAL YOU WILL GET RAPED IN PRISON IF YOU DO IT" thing thats on every page. The eagle had a tissue to it's nose, with some snot dripping out. It was in a hospital and there was a doctor eagle next to it (name badge read "Doc. Freedom") who was using a stethoscope on the ill eagle. I wrote under it "This is surely worth some points yes?"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

24. Post #224
    July 2010
    1,465 Posts
    Felt like I got a 4 or 5 on both AP Psych and AP Bio. Bio wasn't as bad as everyone thought it would be yesterday.

25. Post #225
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    4,361 Posts
    Killed that AP Gov test.
    Oh, I definitely didn't
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

26. Post #226

February 2009
    598 Posts
    Thanks for this, I know what I'm doing tomorrow.

27. Post #227
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    4,075 Posts
    ... that was the #1 FRQ? Are you shitting me?
    FRQs 1-5 weighed 15% each, and 6 weighed 25%. That was part of number 6. I was impressed that I was not being shitted.

I felt like the FRQs are pretty kind this year too. One of them were basically free points with the chart lmao.
    I didn't prepare nearly enough for that test. But with the fucking hour and forty minutes we got, I took the time to at least answer each part, regardless of how shitty my answer was. I mean I didn't fail for sure, but out of my five exams this year, this would be the one to fail.

I took my AP Microeconomics class first semester, so I have to try and remember everything tomorrow. The practice test I took recently for it was decent; at least a three. I did good in that class, so I want to make sure I put everything I remembered from it into that test.

Then I have to pass my honors classes I need to earn credit for to graduate.

28. Post #228
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    5,927 Posts
    -snop-

29. Post #229
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    2,339 Posts
    Good luck to all who are taking Euro!

30. Post #230
    June 2010
    3,717 Posts
    I fucked that APUSH test in the ass
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

31. Post #231
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    5,483 Posts
    Peter fucking jin hasn't been in class all week because he took all of them

Aslo history's mp was hard the essays weren't bad
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

32. Post #232
    Gold Member

April 2010
    3,340 Posts
    Thanks for this, I know what I'm doing tomorrow.
    no problem man

im prob gonna get an * on this test, i've accepted my fate that nobody and nothing can help my feeble brain understand any sort of history except for stupid facts that I don't need to know for anything ever

33. Post #233
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    4,131 Posts
    DONE WITH AP TESTS WOO! :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #234
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    709 Posts
    APUSH was generally easy. Got many of the multiple choice questions and the essay questions weren't that difficult.

35. Post #235
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    3,137 Posts
    AP World tomorrow anyone?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

36. Post #236
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    5,914 Posts
    AP World tomorrow anyone?
    Yepp. Me. I should be reviewing but.... Nahhh.

37. Post #237
    I bought this title for 1 dollar
    April 2009
    5,993 Posts
    Peter fucking jin hasn't been in class all week because he took all of them

Aslo history's mp was hard the essays weren't bad
    Why do you take aps?

"So I don't have to be in school."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

38. Post #238
    March 2010
    540 Posts
    AP World in an hour and a half, not sure if I feel too good about a few FRQ topics, but I think i'll be able to pull something.

EDIT: MC was easy, essay B got me though.

39. Post #239
    June 2011
    299 Posts
    Did I take the AP AB Calculus Test? Yes.

Did I study? Absolutely not.

Did I get above a 2? No way in Hell.

Do I have any regrets? Not a single one.

40. Post #240
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    5,914 Posts
    AP World killed me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)