1. Post #641
    Here's to giving Garry Newman more money.
    August 2011
    3,800 Posts
    No new content allowed everyone is playing OFF.
    OFF is cool

I'm still not sure how i feel about the ending though
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

2. Post #642
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    6,076 Posts
    no shoutouts for the gravity falls/sherlock fandom? smh
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

3. Post #643
    <3
    October 2010
    11,896 Posts
    the word "fandom" is jut losing all meaning for me lately
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 14 (list)

4. Post #644
    Sexist
    July 2006
    7,711 Posts
    It automatically translates to "annoying group of people I should stay away from"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 10 (list)

5. Post #645
    Here's to giving Garry Newman more money.
    August 2011
    3,800 Posts
    speaking of fandoms, check out fanpro:
    http://webcrapcomicwebcomiccrap.tumb...-a-great-thing

the story is basically that some guy's gf will get a scholarship if she creates a fandom, so they're spreading the word of this super forced fandom that they are creating

surprisingly enough, people are actually going along with it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

6. Post #646
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    4,804 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Jersey Show Events Agree Agree x 5Late Late x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

7. Post #647
    fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart
    Dennab
    November 2007
    4,892 Posts
    death to fandoms realtalk
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

8. Post #648
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    10,189 Posts
    the homestuck fandom divided up into the off fandom and the dangan ronpa fandom
    And most seem to like both
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

9. Post #649

June 2010
    863 Posts
    Speaking of fans, I found a group of homestuck fans at my school.

They scared the everloving shit out of me and I am making sure to stay the fuck away from them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

10. Post #650
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    6,076 Posts
    didnt play along and spit in a bucket with them, im disappointed inn you
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #651
    <3
    October 2010
    11,896 Posts
    Reposting for hiatus
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2Agree Agree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

12. Post #652
    Gold Member
    February 2012
    1,742 Posts
    Let me tell you about Team Frtress 2

Replaces "The Bootlegger" weapon.

To install, place the vpk in your "Steam/steamapps/common/team fortress 2/tf/custom" folder
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 7 (list)

13. Post #653
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    2,683 Posts
    Let me tell you about Team Frtress 2

Replaces "The Bootlegger" weapon.

To install, place the vpk in your "Steam/steamapps/common/team fortress 2/tf/common" folder
    You mean "Steam/steamapps/common/team fortress 2/tf/Custom"?

Also it looks pretty nice, I'll use it. Nice work
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

14. Post #654
    Gold Member
    February 2012
    1,742 Posts
    You mean "Steam/steamapps/common/team fortress 2/tf/Custom"?

Also it looks pretty nice, I'll use it. Nice work
    doy, thanks for pointing that out. glad you like it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

15. Post #655
    #lmao #owned
    January 2009
    5,263 Posts
    make a whole lord english pack for the demo, that'd be sick
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

16. Post #656
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    5,473 Posts
    Oh wow I almost forgot about Homestuck till I was cleaning out my booksmarks.

What if I was right about the fandom being cleaned out by the hiatus? all the retards seemed to have moved on to Dagan Rompwhat ever it is.

If Tumblr is anything to go by Sonic is cool again, so who knows?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

17. Post #657
    fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart
    Dennab
    November 2007
    4,892 Posts
    all the retards seemed to have moved on to Dagan Rompwhat ever it is.
    i like dangan ronpa, thanks
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 6Informative Informative x 1 (list)

18. Post #658
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    5,473 Posts
    Sorry if I seemed rude, I just don't get the appeal of it, it seems like a lot of people like it for the sake of it being Japanese.

Edited:

Same with OFF in a way, it's like people find things they can make a fandom off and just sort of suck out the dignity out of everything with their obsession. I guess you could say they bled Homestuck dry and now they're finding other things to obsess over.

Edited:

Blah I'm just feeling sort of down, exams are over for me and everyone I know is still doing them. So I'm just feeling a bit alone.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

19. Post #659
    Dr. Conro J. Norock, Robot Sarcasm Master
    July 2007
    7,757 Posts
    i like dangan ronpa, thanks
    did someone summon me??
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

20. Post #660
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    4,203 Posts
    If anyone gives a crap, Prequel was updated.

It just involves her pondering what happened and what she gathered from the flashback, and also showing her inability to control her magic as usual.

Oh yeah, Kazerad is trying to make Quill-Weave defeat a bunch of ponies.

21. Post #661
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    4,804 Posts
    If anyone gives a crap, Prequel was updated.

It just involves her pondering what happened and what she gathered from the flashback, and also showing her inability to control her magic as usual.

Oh yeah, Kazerad is trying to make Quill-Weave defeat a bunch of ponies.
    Can you just post the password here so I can be a lazy shit and not sign up for that thing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Jersey Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #662
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    3,357 Posts
    whats dragon rumpus

23. Post #663
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    4,203 Posts
    Can you just post the password here so I can be a lazy shit and not sign up for that thing.
       Change of Heart   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

24. Post #664
    Dennab
    November 2007
    4,892 Posts
    whats dragon rumpus
    imagine if phoenix wright: ace attorney and battle royale had a child and that child was a vn where highschoolers are trapped in a school and told by a masochistic bear with doreamon's voice that they can only leave if they kill another student and pass through the school trial without being exposed
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events

25. Post #665
    #lmao #owned
    January 2009
    5,263 Posts
    i'd get into danganrompa but i don't want to read a let'splay of it, i'd rather play it for myself
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Australia Show Events

26. Post #666
    Dr. Conro J. Norock, Robot Sarcasm Master
    July 2007
    7,757 Posts
    i'd get into danganrompa but i don't want to read a let'splay of it, i'd rather play it for myself
    good luck with that since a port looks like it's never happening

27. Post #667
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    4,804 Posts

This didn't stop being the best crossover fyi.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Jersey Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

28. Post #668
    <3
    October 2010
    11,896 Posts
    Would be better with exiles.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

29. Post #669
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    4,804 Posts
    Would be better with exiles.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Jersey Show Events Winner Winner x 9 (list)

30. Post #670
    caw caw motherfuckers
    July 2007
    8,408 Posts
    no NO YOU'RE DOING IT ALL WRONG

EXILES WITH THE WRAPS AS ROBES

come

ON
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #671
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    4,804 Posts
    well I OWULD have posted those but im pretty sure they've been posted before, the ones I posted seem new so how about you stfu? b-_-b

Edited:

Call it a hunch but I don't think this one's been posted before.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Jersey Show Events Informative Informative x 3Funny Funny x 2 (list)

32. Post #672
    #lmao #owned
    January 2009
    5,263 Posts
    good luck with that since a port looks like it's never happening
    with cool publishers like xseed in existence it might
    also i can just watch the upcoming anime if it's any good
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Australia Show Events

33. Post #673
    April 2013
    483 Posts
    While I carried my laptop, I fell down stairs in a Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff manner. I could've sworn that a Hella Jeff lookalike passed through at that moment.

The laptop's fine, but my knee is kinda busted.

34. Post #674
    <3
    October 2010
    11,896 Posts
    While I carried my laptop, I fell down stairs in a Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff manner. I could've sworn that a Hella Jeff lookalike passed through at that moment.

The laptop's fine, but my knee is kinda busted.
    This is exactly why you tell people about stairs.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

35. Post #675
    April 2013
    483 Posts
    The day I lose one or both of my legs, I'm going to dread stairs.

36. Post #676
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    2,880 Posts
    Same with OFF in a way, it's like people find things they can make a fandom off and just sort of suck out the dignity out of everything with their obsession. I guess you could say they bled Homestuck dry and now they're finding other things to obsess over.

Edited:

Blah I'm just feeling sort of down, exams are over for me and everyone I know is still doing them. So I'm just feeling a bit alone.
    I feel you there. It pisses me off that I can't talk to some of my friends about Doctor Who or Sherlock without them... Well, obsessing. I haven't found anyone to discuss the clever writing or the likeable characters or anything without them driving the conversations to "David Tennant/Benedict Cumberbatch/Eridan is so cute he is my baby this fandom is so wacky."

I mean it's not like I can fault them for enjoying something. I do like these people too, they're long-time friends of mine. I just wish these things weren't so strongly associated with their "fandoms". I wish I didn't have to worry about running into crazy goddamn fans or being associated with them if I express my interest in things that I like.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

37. Post #677
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    3,357 Posts
    that kinda shit is why i don't, and never will, consider myself part of any fandom, regardless of how much i like aforementioned thing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Funny Funny x 1 (list)

38. Post #678
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    6,076 Posts
    i mightve cared back when the fandom was actually a big thing (see hivebent)

act 6 was a huge viewer bleed due to the serial drag but reading it archivally is a blast

act 5 was a blast to read day-by-day however
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

39. Post #679
    Gold Member
    February 2012
    182 Posts
    yeah homestuck fandom is awful but at least theyre not hetalia-level "dress up as nazis in public" aw-

god fucking damn it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

40. Post #680
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    4,804 Posts
    This time for real.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Jersey Show Events Winner Winner x 9 (list)