1. Post #10481
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    29,221 Posts
    ...Valve? What do they have to do with development of the game?
    i think its because its on steam/supports steam wallet, and it would be in valves best interests to have de use its trading system
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

2. Post #10482
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    3,024 Posts
    i think its because its on steam/supports steam wallet, and it would be in valves best interests to have de use its trading system
    Makes sense, would be great too
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

3. Post #10483
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    9,600 Posts
    ...Valve? What do they have to do with development of the game?
    they actually have been in contact with valve a lot on the topic of player trading since valve has experience with tf2 and that
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #10484
    May 2009
    1,267 Posts
    there might be something wrong with the way the sling-stone emblem sits on the wyrm.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

5. Post #10485
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    469 Posts
    Wait so you can possibly trade TF2 hats for platinum and mods?!

MAKE IT HAPPEN DE
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Singapore Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

6. Post #10486
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    9,600 Posts
    there might be something wrong with the way the sling-stone emblem sits on the wyrm.
    it doesn't even show up on dethcube :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #10487
    May 2009
    1,267 Posts
    how long does it take for DE to answer tickets? i sent mine 2 weeks ago about an alert that didnt give me its reward.

not even blizzard takes that long...

plastid alert despina neuptune

edit: 300 plastids
    not bad

8. Post #10488
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    1,932 Posts
    how long does it take for DE to answer tickets? i sent mine 2 weeks ago about an alert that didnt give me its reward.

not even blizzard takes that long...

plastid alert despina neuptune

edit: 300 plastids
    not bad
    I got 600 from it. C:

9. Post #10489
    November 2008
    805 Posts
    I got 600 from it, and then the client crashed. Thankfully nothing of value was lost.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chile Show Events

10. Post #10490
    November 2010
    630 Posts
    So may I get a reinvite to the clan? It's "TiKnigh7" in-game... and soon please, Stalker keeps touching me.

11. Post #10491
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    13,815 Posts
    Put DoctorC back in the clan too. I enjoyed finding other players and getting inside them
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

12. Post #10492
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    7,137 Posts
    They seem to be going by the market quantities, hopefully this means 3k ferrite/salvage.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

13. Post #10493
    June 2008
    565 Posts

so this happened,

was on venera venus and like there were 16 players and it wasnt transitioning into the next wave
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Vietnam Show Events Funny Funny x 3Informative Informative x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

14. Post #10494
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    4,502 Posts
    I really enjoy Vauban on mobile defense.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

15. Post #10495
    RAVEPANTIES
    March 2008
    3,230 Posts
    Can I get a possible invite to the clan? Same name in-game.

16. Post #10496
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    1,447 Posts
    I really enjoy Vauban on mobile defense.

Vortex is all fun and games until your throw three in a row then shoot an Ogris into the entire wave of infested trapped in a singularity.

Nobody survived.

17. Post #10497
    Memento audere semper- audaces fortuna iuvat.
    February 2010
    6,739 Posts
    I think lots of people do actually, it's a dead giveaway when you see people running around with dread, despair, hate + 'black as my heart' black dye
    Ugh so many people running around in 0, 0, 0 void black it gives me an eye strain.

Edited:

So my clan emblem is fucked up, on my main (trinity) it shows the old fp one, in the other two warframes it still is the default lotus one. wtf.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Italy Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

18. Post #10498
    Iggy the mean Piggy

September 2007
    8,824 Posts

C'mon guys, don't clog up the pending list
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Lithuania Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

19. Post #10499
    May 2009
    1,267 Posts
    yeah, i finally got my cactus.

20. Post #10500
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    4,676 Posts

C'mon guys, don't clog up the pending list
    I accepted though? I've been to the dojo and everything
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

21. Post #10501
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    469 Posts
    So you think that tiny koi pond in our clan hall is enough?

Coming to a Dojo near you
       Tenno Aquarium   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Singapore Show Events Funny Funny x 8 (list)

22. Post #10502
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    9,600 Posts
    Tenno Aquarium

blubblub blub blblblllbl

23. Post #10503
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    4,317 Posts

Finally got all the mods I need for Trinity C:
    Also, mods on my other frames:

Vauban the Tank Engine needs Flow and a Continuity or Focus, whichever would fit better.

24. Post #10504
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    13,558 Posts
    You have own Redirection for every Warframe instead of using same of everyone?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

25. Post #10505
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    9,970 Posts
    I usually go with streamline, flow, stretch, continuity and focus on most of my frames. I also add constitution if the frame's abilities take good use of duration (nyx, vauban, trinity). This has worked for me because I usually use frames focused on DPS or crowd control, which makes me able to stop enemies before they reach me.

The only exception is ash, where I use rush, marathon, quick recovery and acrobat and is mostly focused around rushing.

Also, unranked physique is useless. I'd recommend using rejuvenation instead, especially if you have so much health already.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Norway Show Events

26. Post #10506
    May 2009
    13,240 Posts
    They should let you put the same mod on different frames/weapons, it's such a pain to switch all the mods around when you want to play with another frame.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 19Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

27. Post #10507
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    469 Posts
    <snip>

blubblub blub blblblllbl

and meet my Frost (prime)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Singapore Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

28. Post #10508
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    13,558 Posts
    They should let you put the same mod on different frames/weapons, it's such a pain to switch all the mods around when you want to play with another frame.
    And some sort of "build set" thing like in TF2 where you can choose quickly between A, B, C and D build.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #10509
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    21,598 Posts
    I'm starting to think that we kicked way too many people out of the clan for no reason. Even at peak hours no one is on at all.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 4 (list)

30. Post #10510
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    4,676 Posts
    is there some sort of clan chat? if there is how do I access it?

31. Post #10511
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    4,437 Posts
    is there some sort of clan chat? if there is how do I access it?
    Down at the very bottom of the main menu, click the little button with a square in it and then select the clan option.

If you want it in-game, press your chat button and then type /c to switch to clan chat, or /s to go back to your squad chat.

I'm starting to think that we kicked way too many people out of the clan for no reason. Even at peak hours no one is on at all.
    I remember once I was the only person online.

For one fleeting moment, I was special.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 New Zealand Show Events

32. Post #10512
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    3,024 Posts
    Didn't we only kick inactives?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 7Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

33. Post #10513
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    21,598 Posts
    If that's true, then no one uses clan chat anymore.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

34. Post #10514
    Iggy the mean Piggy

September 2007
    8,824 Posts
    Nearly everyone I kicked had 30+ offline days.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Lithuania Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

35. Post #10515
    Memento audere semper- audaces fortuna iuvat.
    February 2010
    6,739 Posts

Finally got all the mods I need for Trinity C:
    Also, mods on my other frames:

Vauban the Tank Engine needs Flow and a Continuity or Focus, whichever would fit better.
    you might want to rethink using steel fiber on trinity, since her armor is 10.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Italy Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

36. Post #10516
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    21,598 Posts
    Yeah, it won't do anything at all. Though armour is a weird thing, it exists, but it's just sorta... I don't know, something that not a lot of people even realize exist for your warframe. It's a stat that is way less visible than it really should be.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events

37. Post #10517
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    3,570 Posts
    What on earth is Constitution?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

38. Post #10518
    I'm so Jewish you can suck my nuts.
    April 2009
    8,866 Posts
    What on earth is Constitution?
    Increases knockdown recovery speed and ability duration
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Hong Kong Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

39. Post #10519
    Grass Poison
    March 2010
    17,985 Posts
    yesterday I was playing dota while the vespa helmet alert was up, asked a friend to do it. He took my unmodded vauban and failed when a few waves remained
    Later i tried to solo it with a few seconds left
    A single charger destroyed the artifact, while I went looking for the remaining enemy

Edited:

Yeah, it won't do anything at all. Though armour is a weird thing, it exists, but it's just sorta... I don't know, something that not a lot of people even realize exist for your warframe. It's a stat that is way less visible than it really should be.
    This reminds me how I wish HP tanking was a thing, right now the only way I see it being viable is a full team with rejuvenation
    They should buff that aura or make health orbs more common and percentage based

and sorry for getting mad at the dojo restructuring, Didn't know we get to keep the resources we spent.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Argentina Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

40. Post #10520
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    21,598 Posts
    I kinda hope someday we get a weaponry frame, EG Aigis from Persona 3. Built in suppression artillery and the sort. A directional ultimate of a rocket salvo would be really cool.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 5Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)