"SaintVicious is the problem with Curse"

-The Sun
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events

2. Post #10522
    Gold Member

May 2011
    1,916 Posts
    Maplestreet is my new man crush. <3 <3

God, I was thinking that he reminded me of someone else, and I just now realised who it was.

It's Maisie Williams, Arya Stark from Game of Thrones.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Funny Funny x 6Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #10523
    Gold Member
    January 2013
    1,374 Posts
    Holy shit Wit's End Nautilus looks ridiculous when he attacks.

4. Post #10524
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    4,075 Posts

How do you counter this fuck shit

5. Post #10525
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    5,405 Posts

How do you counter this fuck shit
    you build armoalthtenaciresistance and lots of abiltack damage with some armistance pen
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events

6. Post #10526
    ﷽ ﷽ ﷽ ﷽ ﷽ ﷽ ﷽ ﷽ ﷽ ﷽ ﷽ ﷽ ﷽ ﷽ ﷽ ﷽ ﷽
    Dennab
    March 2010
    3,831 Posts

aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwdddddddddddddffffffffffff
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Winner Winner x 3Informative Informative x 1 (list)

7. Post #10527
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    4,075 Posts
    Oracle's should counter Teemo. If he plants his shrooms on the fringe of a brush, you're forced to use vision wards. Oracle's was useless at its range before the nerf, if you think the nerf was a good thing you're literally Hitler.

Edited:

I could smoke two packs a day and drink ten beers a night and I'd still be more likely to get cancer from this video game than any other way.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

8. Post #10528
    So it turns out that you can hit level 3 by clearing blue camp and taking enemy red buff (leaving the small lizards)

Pretty much no reason to ever not do this while jungling since you can gank from tribush before they even reach level 2
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Late Late x 4 (list)

9. Post #10529
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    11,201 Posts
    So it turns out that you can hit level 3 by clearing blue camp and taking enemy red buff (leaving the small lizards)

Pretty much no reason to ever not do this while jungling since you can gank from tribush before they even reach level 2
    Assuming your team doesn't steal xp

10. Post #10530
    February 2009
    14,617 Posts
    I thought it was common knowledge to take both buffs then gank?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

11. Post #10531
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    11,201 Posts
    If you gank at level 2 either the gank will suck because you're missing ability or you will not be able to jungle effectively if the gank fails
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events

12. Post #10532
    February 2009
    14,617 Posts
    that's why you take both buffs and then go gank...

do people still take wraiths/wolves and then the other buff or something?

13. Post #10533
    Yea I usually get a hard leash on one of the buffs and save smite then rush the other one or depending on the enemy jungler..theirs.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #10534
    >implications unpleasant
    June 2008
    9,382 Posts
    Maplestreet is my new man crush. <3 <3

reminds me of
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 10 (list)

15. Post #10535
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    2,096 Posts
    If they're going to get rid of global passives then why should we have global ults? The way the reds on the forums have worded it they seem to think that people play Janna only because of her global 3% passive. By that same logic, do people only play Shen for his ultimate, and not for his taunt/damage/heal on his Q? Do people only play GP for his global ultimate and not healing mini-cleanse and stat boosting E? What are they going to do with Janna's passive afterwards, or Zileans? Is Riot going to be lazy and make it a bonus to only themselves?

Honestly I think Riot's handling this in the worst way possible. Just because TF had a global passive that was strong, no other champion in the game is now allowed to have anymore.
    Because Passive vs Active.
    Janna passively gives you an advantage.
    Shen ult actively gives you an advantage.

You can screw up the Shen ult, you can't screw up the Janna passive.
    Besides that Shen ult is actually fun to use, while Janna passive is not.

TF's old passive is basically tons of free power to the whole team, and it adds no new gameplay. The new passive doesn't add a ton more gameplay, but at least reins it in to something manageable (and more satisfying for TF players)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

16. Post #10536
    Gold Member

July 2005
    3,634 Posts
    I'll agree with morello. Global passives are just too good for no effort or reward apart from a big advantage.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Slovenia Show Events

17. Post #10537
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    4,577 Posts
    So I met some random. I'm awful with Blitzcrank but he REALLY wanted to do Threshcrank. So I figured now's the perfect time to learn.

http://gyazo.com/0fbd063fb2696011d6a546003d74af10.png

I learned that it's a REALLY fun lane. With help from our jungler, noone was able to enter our lane without us getting a kill or two.

http://gyazo.com/f105d028db7477c038c7a2c07508d575.png

I've also been learning to ward. Each one of those was placed by me. My one at dragon died right before the pic :c

Am I doing good?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Show Events

18. Post #10538
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    7,727 Posts
    The pictures are broken
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

19. Post #10539
    Murr purr and stuff!
    November 2007
    24,345 Posts
    why do people still use gyazo
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

20. Post #10540
    So I watched that animated spirit guard udyr comic with the volume up...his voice sounds like fire lord ozai from avatar.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

21. Post #10541
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    4,577 Posts
    The pictures are broken

That's the ward pic. The other one was just a stats page
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Show Events

22. Post #10542
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    20,231 Posts
    My LoL sounds are and feel so flat compared to Youtube vids or Streams.

It's as if the game cancels out bass or something.

Can't find any help on google about it either.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

23. Post #10543
    Steins;Gate SUCKS
    October 2008
    5,739 Posts

2 suggestions as it seems you have a lot of map control and you could have warded those two deeper into their territory, not to mention in those bushes which are actually very commonly used while contesting baron/dragon from purple side.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

24. Post #10544
    February 2009
    14,617 Posts
    Gonna raffle off an Arcade Sona, Full Metal Rammus and a Riot Graves skin. I got an extra card at PAX AU and most of my friends went to PAX AU anyway or don't play LoL.

Note that these codes only work on OCE (Trust me, I tried them on my NA account and they said they were invalid)

I'll raffle them off individually however you can enter all 3 raffles if you want.

To enter the raffle just quote this post along with the skins you want.

Raffle ends 7PM AEST today

You'll also have to redeem these codes ASAP as they expire in 3-4 days or so.

The only requirement to enter is that you have to have at least 300 posts on Facepunch.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

25. Post #10545
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    4,210 Posts
    I give up.
    Some fucker has been dodging all of the queues in EU-NE and I've literally been sitting here for one hour and a half accepting queues only for this single blank motherfucker failing to accept the queue.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Iceland Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

26. Post #10546
    Gold Member

May 2011
    1,916 Posts
    Gonna raffle off an Arcade Sona, Full Metal Rammus and a Riot Graves skin. I got an extra card at PAX AU and most of my friends went to PAX AU anyway or don't play LoL.

Note that these codes only work on OCE (Trust me, I tried them on my NA account and they said they were invalid)

I'll raffle them off individually however you can enter all 3 raffles if you want.

The only requirement to enter is that you have to have at least 300 posts on Facepunch.
    Arcade Sona and Full Metal Rammus.

I just played a game as Thresh (supporting an ADC Teemo, oh yeah, fun times) and while I did relatively poorly (I did at least end up with more assists than deaths though, and that's all that matters) I couldn't help but notice not once in the game did anyone click on my lantern when I threw it out, even when it would have definitely saved them.

I would have figured with Thresh being such a popular champ people would have a grasp on how he works, but apparently not.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Australia Show Events

27. Post #10547
    February 2009
    14,617 Posts
    http://www.solomid.net/livestream.php?s=4633

LCS EU is starting, Fnatic vs Gambit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

28. Post #10548
    Zar
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    4,277 Posts

Riot Graves! That moustache... thanks for doing this man!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events

29. Post #10549
    February 2009
    14,617 Posts
    Riot Graves! That moustache... thanks for doing this man!
    Flagdog says you're from Denmark?

Keep in mind these skins only work for OCE.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

30. Post #10550
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    12,592 Posts

Full metal rammus and Riot graves :^)

wait fuck no i am retard
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

31. Post #10551
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    1,713 Posts

Riot Graves over here buddy
    If the rating for dumb is because of the OCE server only then rate yourselves dumb because i'm on the OCE server...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

32. Post #10552
    August 2005
    3,246 Posts

Give me Pink Taric.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

33. Post #10553
    Zar
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    4,277 Posts
    Im dumb its oce only

Edited:

Dernnnnn
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Denmark Show Events

34. Post #10554
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    2,485 Posts
    www.twitch.tv/katsuie

streaming some soloQQ
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events

35. Post #10555
    June 2011
    455 Posts
    Your stream is really, really laggy. Can't watch that
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

36. Post #10556
    I like the zip of Miracle Whip
    January 2010
    5,488 Posts
    Maybe because he's in a different country from you?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 8Funny Funny x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

37. Post #10557
    Gay Member #1
    November 2009
    7,495 Posts
    i hate living in the uk there are like no streams/youtube videos recorded here so i cant watch anything
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

38. Post #10558
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    12,592 Posts
    I'm in the US and its fine for me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

39. Post #10559
    HOLY FUCK EVERYONE HAS TITLES NOW
    January 2008
    3,687 Posts
    Maybe because he's in a different country from you?
    This might come as a surprise, but it's not actually being streamed directly from his computer to yours. The streamer is sending the data to Twitch servers (which exist on every continent!), and those are sending the data to you. Your location doesn't matter.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

40. Post #10560
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    4,075 Posts
    I can't handle this game. I can't handle this game. I can't even handle beginning to explain what's wrong with my matchmaking. I need an outlet.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events