1. Post #17001
    Lemons in Bulk
    May 2005
    6,788 Posts
    Still waiting patiently for Aviators. Morpheus glasses are not fitting for my Commissar.
    I didn't realize they had been removed.

Now I wish I had a pair.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events

2. Post #17002
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    2,938 Posts
    I'm practicing an evasion ranger build in spvp. My survivability can get pretty ridiculous at times.
    Oh god fucking dammit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

3. Post #17003
    December 2012
    122 Posts
    Got my Guardian to 80. Still kind've iffy on the cosmetics.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

4. Post #17004
    Obsessive Screenshot Disorder
    December 2005
    7,449 Posts
    No no no, that wasn't Para, that was an FC mesmer trying to demoralize the zerg.

Para is immortal.
    You weren't there on the 2nd GvG we did vs EmP. Before the fight there was this Ranger who was 1v1'ing people.

Edited:

Also we're not a 'zerg'...we're an 'ASH Ball' according to CoSA.

5. Post #17005
    Garry #2 - Electric Boogaloo
    January 2011
    548 Posts
    I normally dont like spending money on in game stuff, but how can i pass this up when it looks so kick ass and my other armor looked like shit?

Edited:

I think i made change the head armor

Edited:

or atleast change the color of the eye piece
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

6. Post #17006
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    3,598 Posts
    these shoulderpads (forgot name) are the shit, they add a popped collar to any trench coat

I have like 90g in trade profits to pick up a long with some dyes; it won't be one grey dye later
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

7. Post #17007
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    711 Posts
    Stalwart Armor. Doesn't look like you can get it anymore.

8. Post #17008
    Lemons in Bulk
    May 2005
    6,788 Posts
    Stalwart Armor. Doesn't look like you can get it anymore.
    You could never get it, its only been obtainable from SPvP since launch.

Edited:

these shoulderpads (forgot name) are the shit, they add a popped collar to any trench coat

I have like 90g in trade profits to pick up a long with some dyes; it won't be one grey dye later
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

9. Post #17009
    dai

February 2006
    30,273 Posts
    qt
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #17010
    My stomach was making the rumblies that only hands could satisfy.
    April 2010
    1,168 Posts
    qt pi*
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #17011
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    3,598 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

12. Post #17012
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    14,501 Posts
    If you add the gold I spent on ascended weapons, armor + runes, weapon skins + sigils and what all my rng skins would cost if you buy them from the TP I have like 2500-3000g worth of shit

... perhaps I should've made a legendary instead
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

13. Post #17013
    November 2009
    1,783 Posts
    If you add the gold I spent on ascended weapons, armor + runes, weapon skins + sigils and what all my rng skins would cost if you buy them from the TP I have like 2500-3000g worth of shit

... perhaps I should've made a legendary instead
    Getting a single legendary < getting everything else
    I'd rather have a character with the exact armor, dyes, weapons and stats I want instead of spend the same time getting a single weapon.
    I'll gradually acquire the items needed whilst enjoying the game. It's how I've managed the crafting and despite taking a long time it feels more rewarding to make what I need using materials collected over a long time rather than bought 5 minutes earlier on the TP.
    I also think none of the current legendaries fit a mesmer except for maybe the pistol, even then it's only an offhand that shoots imaginary bullets.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #17014
    dai

February 2006
    30,273 Posts
    the mesmer pistols aren't technically even legendaries, which is a huge point that sucks because a number of those sub-legends can be more time/coin consuming than some of the legendaries
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #17015
    Gold Member
    June 2012
    2,755 Posts
    Season 2 starts when exactly? July 1st?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

16. Post #17016
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    3,598 Posts
    Season 2 starts when exactly? July 1st?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

17. Post #17017
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    7,137 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 12Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #17018
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    3,344 Posts
    the mesmer pistols aren't technically even legendaries, which is a huge point that sucks because a number of those sub-legends can be more time/coin consuming than some of the legendaries
    I don't even bother with legendaries and all that, it seems far too expensive and time-consuming. I know it's supposed to be end-game content, but I feel it's unnecessarily expensive... but who am I to judge.

The only weapon I really want is the Anomaly, mostly because foci suck. Only 150 skill points and 235 ectos to go...

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #17019
    December 2009
    1,048 Posts
    Hopefully in 6 hours we get more information about Season 2 other than Belinda's squad getting fucked over by "something evil" in Brisban.

And of course something evil here would be Briars/Briarthorns or whatever it is Anet uses to call Mordremoth's minions.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Malaysia Show Events

20. Post #17020
    November 2009
    1,783 Posts
    what timing
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 9 (list)

21. Post #17021
    December 2009
    1,048 Posts
    Oh god that canyon reminds me of GW1 Maguuma (Ettin's Back, Sage Lands).

Also devourer boss. Better have badass name like GW1's Molotov Rocktail.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Malaysia Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

22. Post #17022
    August 2012
    1,059 Posts
    I am so excited, deserts are my favorite biomes in video games when done right.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

23. Post #17023
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    1,689 Posts
    about time, i quit because the main story was the only interesting thing for me, didnt like crafting/pvp/living story, guild things could be fun but nobody did any when i played

been saying for a while they should focus on larger content less frequently though
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

24. Post #17024
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    3,344 Posts
    about time, i quit because the main story was the only interesting thing for me, didnt like crafting/pvp/living story, guild things could be fun but nobody did any when i played

been saying for a while they should focus on larger content less frequently though
    Really? I personally think the story is one of the weakest points of the game. I don't really feel anything for any of the characters and honestly I'm quite sick of zombies everywhere.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

25. Post #17025
    Lemons in Bulk
    May 2005
    6,788 Posts
    Would not be against more permanent explorable dungeons myself.

Wait, since we can revisit any of the previous living story does that mean we can do the aetherblade dungeon with the fantastic art design? The one that didn't make a lot of sense because LA is a sheltered cove in a large bay yet looked amazing.

I want more things from whomever did the world design for that.

Or fleshing out that Indiana Jones area in AC, that would be cool too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

26. Post #17026
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    14,501 Posts
    this maguuma better not be as boring content-wise as the previous one
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

27. Post #17027
    November 2009
    1,783 Posts
    this maguuma better not be as boring content-wise as the previous one
    I wasn't so keen on the wasteland areas of the Maguuma but I rather liked how Brisban wildlands turned out. I'm rather interested in seeing if we uncover the bloodstone in the far northwest, Zinns lab and the Balthazar statue to the southwest.

The one landmark i think we're almost guaranteed to see should be the mausoleum where Rotscale (bone dragon) stood guard.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

28. Post #17028
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    8,701 Posts
    Unrelated note... Scarletts forces... and previously, the Pact, had a fleet of airships... Surely ONE of them flew at such an angle that it got a look at whats on the other side of the tengu wall.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events

29. Post #17029
    dai

February 2006
    30,273 Posts
    Unrelated note... Scarletts forces... and previously, the Pact, had a fleet of airships... Surely ONE of them flew at such an angle that it got a look at whats on the other side of the tengu wall.
    yeah, I can't imagine the tengu would be so capable of knocking one of those technoblimps out of the sky. It was cool they were defending the wall but there's nothing that would have stopped them from throwing troops in there through a number of means. (especially with dredge tunnelers)

however, it was not an objective for them to find out if there's playable characters standing around on the other side so they were ignoring the place
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

30. Post #17030
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    8,701 Posts
    yeah, I can't imagine the tengu would be so capable of knocking one of those technoblimps out of the sky. It was cool they were defending the wall but there's nothing that would have stopped them from throwing troops in there through a number of means. (especially with dredge tunnelers)

however, it was not an objective for them to find out if there's playable characters standing around on the other side so they were ignoring the place

The dredge didn't see anythything interesting... or at all.

Kinda do find it odd how the tengu are this sorta martial honour race who dissallow visitors entrance to their homelands... with a wall, some spears and bows and arrows... meanwhile, we have lasers, cannons, Lasercannons, Large robots, airships and all manner of fun things.

I'm prety sure that someone determed enough could get behind the wall no problem.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events

31. Post #17031
    dai

February 2006
    30,273 Posts

Kinda do find it odd how the tengu are this sorta martial honour race who dissallow visitors entrance to their homelands... with a wall, some spears and bows and arrows... meanwhile, we have lasers, cannons, Lasercannons, Large robots, airships and all manner of fun things.

I'm prety sure that someone determed enough could get behind the wall no problem.
    I've been behind the LA-side doors

it's like the world just ends
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

32. Post #17032
    Lemons in Bulk
    May 2005
    6,788 Posts

Tengu are pro at arrow carts.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

33. Post #17033
    just wanted to share this badass picture i took earlier with the water balloon bucket

best gem store item ever tbh
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Winner Winner x 4Funny Funny x 1 (list)

34. Post #17034
    Groovy Member
    January 2005
    2,720 Posts
    it's friggin amazing

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events

35. Post #17035
    it's friggin amazing

What're your SweetFX settings yo
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events

36. Post #17036
    Groovy Member
    January 2005
    2,720 Posts
    What're your SweetFX settings yo
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/... 2/preset0.ini here be settings

think it was mostly based off dai's settings from long ago, but i messed with it a little more over time

37. Post #17037
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/... 2/preset0.ini here be settings

think it was mostly based off dai's settings from long ago, but i messed with it a little more over time
    lol shit crashes my game

Edited:

What fucking format is that in anyways, mine looks like

http://pastebin.com/1r3pKAs9

38. Post #17038
    Groovy Member
    January 2005
    2,720 Posts
    lol shit crashes my game

Edited:

What fucking format is that in anyways, mine looks like

http://pastebin.com/1r3pKAs9
    i grabbed it from my GuildWars2/SweetFX/config_presets, that the right thing?

in before i have an oldass version of it

39. Post #17039
    i grabbed it from my GuildWars2/SweetFX/config_presets, that the right thing?
    Should be a file in your main GW2 folder called sweetfx_settings.txt

40. Post #17040
    Groovy Member
    January 2005
    2,720 Posts
    Should be a file in your main GW2 folder called sweetfx_settings.txt
    aha, try this:
    http://pastebin.com/PVQvDqsE
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)