1. Post #1721

December 2012
    11 Posts
    http://tf2b.com/tf2/item/76561198001816195/348310343

I knew a large population of unusual owners can be massive pricks with egos the size of the planet, but DAMN.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

2. Post #1722
    January 2012
    734 Posts

I knew a large population of unusual owners can be massive pricks with egos the size of the planet, but DAMN.
    I think I'll go check out his Steam profile, you can learn a lot about somebody from their profile picture.

...oh.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 12 (list)

3. Post #1723
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    10,113 Posts
    When someone has one of those annoying chat binds like "2ez" or something like that. Rustles me like no other.
    bind g "+taunt" "say hail satan"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5Disagree Disagree x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

4. Post #1724

December 2012
    11 Posts
    I think I'll go check out his Steam profile, you can learn a lot about somebody from their profile picture.

...oh.
    I'd say he's a fan of comic books, grimy pictures, dirty,ugly houses, and roleplay.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

5. Post #1725
    January 2012
    734 Posts
    I'd say he's a fan of comic books, grimy pictures, dirty,ugly houses, and roleplay.
    I'd say he's a fan of not showering.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 18Agree Agree x 2Zing Zing x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

6. Post #1726
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    2,842 Posts
    He's a fan of overpriced pixels and a dick-waving enthusiast.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

7. Post #1727

December 2012
    11 Posts
    I'd say he's a fan of not showering.

I'd imagine he's too busy pub-stomping and trader server hopping to really care about hygiene.

8. Post #1728
    August 2012
    851 Posts
    bind g "+taunt" "say hail satan"
    This thing?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

9. Post #1729
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    11,466 Posts
    I hate the "attempting to contact item server" message SO MUCH

because it's not actually doing anything, even technically. it's literally a lie.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 18 (list)

10. Post #1730
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    19,463 Posts
    When someone has one of those annoying chat binds like "2ez" or something like that. Rustles me like no other.
    Even something as simple as ;) gets annoying.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

11. Post #1731
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    8,472 Posts
    i say ;0 when we both kill each other in hilarious ways

is that annoying
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

12. Post #1732
    I regularly throw pity parties.
    August 2010
    14,753 Posts
    I type "Ehehe" when some absolutely hilarious death/event occurs to someone around me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

13. Post #1733
    June 2013
    751 Posts
    Wanna know what annoys me in TF2?

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

14. Post #1734
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    19,463 Posts
    Wanna know what annoys me in TF2?

FTFY
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 12 (list)

15. Post #1735
    Gold Member
    August 2012
    11,200 Posts
    I am going to be the most hated person in TF2 for saying this, but I don't hate the Mini Sentry with a burning passion like everyone else does. The only time it ever annoys me is when I am Scout and I hardly play him. It really is not as bad as people make it seem to be. It can easily be destroyed, even when the Engineer builds another one, that can be destroyed easily as well. Pretty much every class can take out a Mini Sentry in less then a second. Most of the problems I see are people not paying attention to it and letting it kill over and over.

But these:

Do deserve to be hated.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 19 (list)

16. Post #1736
    Gold Member
    April 2013
    2,806 Posts
    people who dont use voice commands
    And people who take the time in chat to say "spy is pyro" - probably took them a good 6 seconds to type that, in which the spy has already gotten three backstabs and re-cloaked.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 5Agree Agree x 4 (list)

17. Post #1737
    December 2012
    1,128 Posts
    And people who take the time in chat to say "spy is pyro" - probably took them a good 6 seconds to type that, in which the spy has already gotten three backstabs and re-cloaked.
    Better than spamming "Spy" and hoping your crosshair is on the rapidly fleeing Spy who might be actively cloaking.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

18. Post #1738
    Blue Member

September 2011
    3,661 Posts
    it's even better when they do it in the main chat (not the team one), so the spy knows to re-disguise as something else
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

19. Post #1739
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    2,897 Posts
    You know what i really hate?

The lack of a strange bison.

i would pay through the nose for on of those things
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

20. Post #1740
    September 2012
    1,152 Posts
    Cloak and Dagger>disguise as Scout>Find an Engineer>X 5
    I was actually referring to the fact that the other team will see conspicuous (VOICE) commands in their name, IMMEDIATELY notifying everybody where the spy is. Makes him utterly useless. Now image a team with 3 of them when you desperately need a medic.

21. Post #1741
    September 2010
    81 Posts
    I hate it when you're trying to trade something and someone offers you something of equal value instead of metal. I'm trying to sell my hat, not your decal tool that you've been trying to sell for the past 15 minutes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 4Agree Agree x 2 (list)

22. Post #1742
    Dennab
    April 2010
    13,556 Posts
    Spy who might be actively cloaking.
    Implying there's Spies out there who don't use the Dead Ringer.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #1743
    November 2011
    145 Posts
    Trading with idiots.

My unusual is 10 buds because I like it
    Yours is 1 bud, it says so in backpack.tf, you have to sell it for that price.

Or people that C/O with no intention of accepting that offer.

I'm gonna c/o that
    [3 weeks later] It's c/o'd, but im waiting for my b/o

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Spain Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

24. Post #1744
    October 2010
    2,983 Posts
    Phlogistinator pubby pyros on MvM

I'm like oh god oh man OH GOD and press tab to see the pyro's tour number.

Surprise surprise it's 90% of the time 0.

Edited:

Not entirely TF2 related but why do people making videos on SFM always put [SFM] on their titles ? It's not that hard to notice their videos were made on SFM anyways and I doubt it gives them more views. Can't they just mention it was made with SFM on the description instead of pulluting their titles ?
    I did that in my early days. Never been bothered to remove the [SFM] tags.

Now I almost never have any ideas for SFM stuff.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Finland Show Events

25. Post #1745
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    1,029 Posts
    Nothing but the Enthusiast's Timepiece for me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

26. Post #1746
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    10,892 Posts
    Invis watch represent!

Tempted to try the Cloak & Dagger again
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Italy Show Events

27. Post #1747
    Dennab
    April 2010
    13,556 Posts
    If we face it though, a majority uses the Dead Ringer.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

28. Post #1748
    Blue Member?
    October 2010
    5,912 Posts
    I like the Cloak and Dagger
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

29. Post #1749
    Gold Member
    August 2012
    11,200 Posts
    When used right the Cloak and Dagger is a great spy watch, but it falls under "It's not the Dead Ringer it must suck" Mindset that most Spy players have.

30. Post #1750
    Gold Member
    March 2013
    5,696 Posts
    I used to use the CnD, then I switched to DR. Now I can use both, but I find the DR more fun to play with.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #1751
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    2,486 Posts
    The cloak and dagger's cloak is too short to be used in many situations, leaving you running around uncloaked or standing still for ages

I prefer the stock variants for this reason, as you can just be clever with ammo pickups and stay cloaked throughout most maps, and dispensers quickly top you off with cloak, enemy or not.

Funnily enough, 2fort is the only map i can think of that is so terribly designed that you can barely get through half of it while cloaked, leaving the DR as the only sane alternative unless you feel like standing in a corner for most of the game
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 11 (list)

32. Post #1752
    I regularly throw pity parties.
    August 2010
    14,753 Posts
    The DR is practically the only useful watch in a lot of areas in the original maps, since they're based on Quake-era maps with all their 1-lane chokepoints, and 90% of the time there's someone shooting grenades/rockets in there.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #1753
    December 2012
    1,128 Posts
    Part of why I want a dedicated boss mode is so when Halloween finally rolls around, I'll be able to beat the actual boss and get the loot without some asshole killing me on Loot Island before questioning my sexuality in chat.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

34. Post #1754
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    13,207 Posts
    My solution to maps incompatible with stock watch is not to play spy on those maps at all.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Slovakia Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

35. Post #1755
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    14,982 Posts
    It sincerely bothers me how low the ceiling on a lot of stock maps is. Makes rocket or sticky jumping at best niche and at worst useless.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 12 (list)

36. Post #1756
    Gold Member
    March 2013
    4,570 Posts
    It sincerely bothers me how low the ceiling on a lot of stock maps is. Makes rocket or sticky jumping at best niche and at worst useless.
    Harvest. How such an awesome map can have such a low skybox? Really, they should make it higher. At least that you won't hit your head during every single rocket jump from rooftop.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Czech Republic Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

37. Post #1757
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    14,982 Posts
    It makes me wonder why they don't just make the skyboxes of every map too tall to reasonably hit ever (without 6+ stickies). Only exception should be indoor maps like Turbine.

There's no reason for a low skybox in a game like TF2. Low ceilings are designed to reduce the viability of explosive jumps (games like CS), which TF has never had a problem with ever.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

38. Post #1758
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    13,207 Posts
    Sawmill has the worst. Skybox. Ever.

I don't even know how it works, it's like stairs or something. You just fly forward and suddenly hit an invisible wall over a lake.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Slovakia Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

39. Post #1759
    November 2011
    145 Posts

The rest of valuable items are named after him. He's probably in love with himself.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Spain Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

40. Post #1760
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    2,366 Posts
    The rest of valuable items are named after him. He's probably in love with himself.
    At least he is happy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 5Friendly Friendly x 2Disagree Disagree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)