1. Post #11961
    January 2012
    469 Posts
    Browsing TF2WH for customized items is a hoot, made this loadout from these two amazing items I found.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 22Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

2. Post #11962
    May 2014
    1,646 Posts
    Ain't nothing bad about man titties
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 6Informative Informative x 1 (list)

3. Post #11963
    February 2014
    1,178 Posts
    Hershel from the Walking Dead
    Think I just found the loadout for the engie I rarely play.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #11964
    March 2013
    6,372 Posts
    Thank you! I appriciate your help. But unfortunately, I went for the Winter Sniper set since I just got my Unusual Cold Killer from a seller. Maybe I will try the Cowboy set in sometime when I get an Unusual Brim-Full Of Bullets. Cheers!
    The Cold killer set is fine, albeit a bit overused.

Just do us all here a favor
    and don't use the ugly ass skull style for the veil...

Or the crosscomm. They all look bad.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

5. Post #11965
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    10,122 Posts
    miami nights seems to be broken and its great

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Artistic Artistic x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

6. Post #11966

October 2014
    61 Posts
    I'm trying to get a nice drill sergeant look going for soldier. The Sergeant's Drill Hat is obviously the piece that makes it recognizable and I think the Killer's Kit goes nicely and helps get the look off the ground but I'm running into the problem of what shirt to use. There just doesn't seem to be a good shirt for soldier that fills the look out. On a whim, I tried the Veteran's Attire (in the workshop) and that looked pretty good but made me realize that the Killer's Kit might be superfluous.
    Any suggestions or advice? I'd love to hear if anyone else has made or has attempted a similar look.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

7. Post #11967
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    12,422 Posts
    Fancy Dress Uniform seems like the obvious choice
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Brunei Darussalam Show Events

8. Post #11968

October 2014
    61 Posts
    Fancy Dress Uniform seems like the obvious choice

the Fancy Dress Uniform is barely noticeable and (IMO) doesn't really make Soldier look any more or less like a drill sergeant.
    I'm also realizing that the buttons added to the bottom of the jacket with the Killer's Kit really grind my gears. They don't add anything and they just fuck with three or four of Soldier's shirt cosmetics.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 4 (list)

9. Post #11969
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    12,422 Posts
    Yeah when you put him in a pose he's literally never in in-game sure

Edited:

Plus the most iconic drill sergeant ever has what is basically an FDU on

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Brunei Darussalam Show Events Zing Zing x 7Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

10. Post #11970

October 2014
    61 Posts
    Yeah when you put him in a pose he's literally never in in-game sure
    i mean can you show me a picture of the FDU looking good and making a strong addition to an outfit? I don't want the FDU not to work for this loadout because it seems like it should be the perfect addition, so I would be glad to be convinced that it doesn't suck.
    also wrt your edit, that drill sergeant has a lot more going on beneath the neck than just a beige shirt collar and those shoulder things (are they epaulettes? I don't know).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

11. Post #11971
    Gold Member
    April 2014
    694 Posts
    i mean can you show me a picture of the FDU looking good and making a strong addition to an outfit? I don't want the FDU not to work for this loadout because it seems like it should be the perfect addition, so I would be glad to be convinced that it doesn't suck.
    also wrt your edit, that drill sergeant has a lot more going on beneath the neck than just a beige shirt collar and those shoulder things (are they epaulettes? I don't know).
    Here's one I made awhile back that sort of looks good with it, not sure your into stahlhelms though...

I'd recommend it if you are going for a military-esqe look but seeing how you are looking for a drill Sargent look I'd recomend it, however I'd suggest using loadout.tf (or any of those other loadout things) to test out other misc to go with it that you like

Also look at the comment below for a better looking loadout
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

12. Post #11972
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    12,422 Posts
    well this is mine

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brunei Darussalam Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

13. Post #11973

October 2014
    61 Posts
    well this is mine

hm that definitely does look better than it did on loadout.tf. What model viewer are you using?
    Here's one I made awhile back that sort of looks good with it, not sure your into stahlhelms though...

I'd recommend it if you are going for a military-esqe look but seeing how you are looking for a drill Sargent look I'd recomend it, however I'd suggest using loadout.tf (or any of those other loadout things) to test out other misc to go with it that you like
    holy hot dicks from hell
    I thought the Classified Coif and the FDU conflicted. That's kinda awesome. It kinda sucks having to spend two loadout slots to get one good shirt but that's pretty damn on point.
    I am using loadout.tf but its model viewer is kinda asstastic.

14. Post #11974
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    12,422 Posts
    hm that definitely does look better than it did on loadout.tf. What model viewer are you using?
    that is loadout.tf, I just picked a nicer pose that has him bending over like he does in the actual game
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brunei Darussalam Show Events Zing Zing x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

15. Post #11975
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    12,740 Posts
    I'm trying to get a nice drill sergeant look going for soldier. The Sergeant's Drill Hat is obviously the piece that makes it recognizable and I think the Killer's Kit goes nicely and helps get the look off the ground but I'm running into the problem of what shirt to use. There just doesn't seem to be a good shirt for soldier that fills the look out. On a whim, I tried the Veteran's Attire (in the workshop) and that looked pretty good but made me realize that the Killer's Kit might be superfluous.
    Any suggestions or advice? I'd love to hear if anyone else has made or has attempted a similar look.
    Refer to my Soldier loadout or use Mann in Slacks for pants.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events

16. Post #11976
    October 2013
    616 Posts
    This game is a load of ASS!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 20 (list)

17. Post #11977

December 2011
    833 Posts
    I was sorta thinking about the Jungle Booty for Heavy...

Does it clip? I'd like to see it in the selection menu.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

18. Post #11978
    BUY THE BROWN BOMBER
    February 2011
    7,642 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 12Artistic Artistic x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #11979
    April 2013
    1,280 Posts

the Fancy Dress Uniform is barely noticeable and (IMO) doesn't really make Soldier look any more or less like a drill sergeant.
    I'm also realizing that the buttons added to the bottom of the jacket with the Killer's Kit really grind my gears. They don't add anything and they just fuck with three or four of Soldier's shirt cosmetics.
    I find it funny how you took pictures of a pose which is one of the rare, short-lived moments of Soldier being upright. If you look at Soldier's posture anyway, it's horrible- he's constantly hunched with practically any weapon he holds. It's actually a lot easier to see the FDU.
    I also remember putting this together some time ago:
    Loaded these together in TFMV:

Everything that can be painted is Zepheniah. (drill hat, fdu)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

20. Post #11980
    July 2010
    382 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 19Winner Winner x 12 (list)

21. Post #11981

December 2011
    833 Posts
    So, what does the Jungle Booty look like on the selection menu?

22. Post #11982
    April 2011
    622 Posts
    Since the Tomb Readers got in, my Alucard loadout can become a reality!

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 31 (list)

23. Post #11983
    March 2012
    1,980 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 10Winner Winner x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #11984
    Gold Member
    June 2013
    1,245 Posts
    damn, I need that. Hope it becomes tradable soon. I really want those horns and I didn't buy the game. I hope it can still be recieved with purchase.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #11985
    May 2011
    730 Posts
    Whiff o' the old Brimstone.

Also, some TR promo stuff.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 15Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

26. Post #11986
    BUY THE BROWN BOMBER
    February 2011
    7,642 Posts
    Digging that Azazel Sniper!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Agree Agree x 2 (list)

27. Post #11987
    May 2011
    730 Posts
    Ironically, Sniper becomes the character with the least range.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Zing Zing x 4Informative Informative x 1 (list)

28. Post #11988
    August 2013
    9,713 Posts

The most skin you could theoretically make heavy show

although i believe paint is disabled on boots

Edited:

also
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 17Useful Useful x 1 (list)

29. Post #11989
    April 2011
    622 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 10Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

30. Post #11990
    October 2013
    1,043 Posts
    saxton hale loadout is complete
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Saudi Arabia Show Events Agree Agree x 26Funny Funny x 1 (list)

31. Post #11991
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    4,486 Posts
    saxton hale loadout is complete
    I couldn't agree more.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Puerto Rico Show Events Informative Informative x 2Winner Winner x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

32. Post #11992
    ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡) rip $5
    Dennab
    December 2009
    8,921 Posts

should I go for this loadout?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 12Disagree Disagree x 7 (list)

33. Post #11993
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    2,244 Posts
    I couldn't agree more.

This'll be more complete once you get those stranges up to "Hale's Own"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 8Agree Agree x 4Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

34. Post #11994
    July 2014
    190 Posts
    Whiff o' the old Brimstone.
    Ironically, Sniper becomes the character with the least range.
    You could go Close Range Sniper to play along with that idea, but to me that doesn't look like Azazel at all, sadly. It's a nice demon-looking loadout, but it's got no resemblance to Azazel other than having horns and a bit of dark skin, and the horns are nothing like the ones he's got.

Not even close.

So here's my idea for an Azazel-like mercenary.

I included the Beggar's Bazooka as I find it to work similarly to how Azazel attacks -- loading rockets is like charging your shots, it's got great burst damage and is inaccurate at longer ranges. You can also kinda' depict his flying ability by rocket/overload jumping, but I advise you bring Gunboats or B.a.s.e. Jumper along to help you stay in the air longer. And finally you can mimic his ability of exploding enemies around him when he would lose a heart by blowing yourself up and any enemy that's close to you with your splash damage when you're low on health.

Also here's some bonus pics:

Even more accurate depiction of Azazel!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Croatia Show Events Artistic Artistic x 6Dumb Dumb x 1Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #11995
    May 2011
    730 Posts
    The point really was to just make a brimstone sniper and joked along with what psyke said.
    I never really intended it to be Azazel.
    Really, if you wanted it to be accurate to what it originally was intended to be just grab a Machina and fully charge it, blow through a line of people.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

36. Post #11996
    July 2014
    190 Posts
    -snip-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Croatia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

37. Post #11997
    May 2011
    730 Posts
    But Machina is a long range weapon.
    Which is why I said the original intention was just a brimstone sniper.
    Brimstone.

Unlimited range. Penetrates enemies. Not Azazel-stone.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

38. Post #11998
    ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡) rip $5
    Dennab
    December 2009
    8,921 Posts
    ok since the spy loadout i posted got mixed responses i thought i had to come up with something else

so here's a ringleader spy:

what the fuck am i doing
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 15Informative Informative x 1 (list)

39. Post #11999
    July 2014
    190 Posts
    Which is why I said the original intention was just a brimstone sniper.
    Brimstone.

Unlimited range. Penetrates enemies. Not Azazel-stone.
    Oh right, I misread that final sentence in your post. My bad.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Croatia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

40. Post #12000
    Gold Member
    April 2014
    694 Posts
    I decided after seeing a Pickelhaube mod that I'd try to make Otto Von Bismarck (Weird I know)

Based on

Ideas for improvement are appreciated
    Link to Pickelhaube mod if you want it http://tf2.gamebanana.com/skins/87432
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 10Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)