1. Post #9321
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    4,657 Posts
    Spiffed up my loadouts a bit, not nearly as much purple, but still prevalent on a few classes

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 7Artistic Artistic x 3Informative Informative x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #9322
    March 2012
    1,480 Posts
    Nope, it still works just fine.
    I can't seem to get them to stay on, how do you go about it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

3. Post #9323
    August 2013
    5,237 Posts
    I can't seem to get them to stay on, how do you go about it?
    Did you do everything right? Blocked Steam's media IP and all of that without Steam or TF2 being open?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events

4. Post #9324
    March 2012
    1,480 Posts
    Did you do everything right? Blocked Steam's media IP and all of that without Steam or TF2 being open?
    Oh, when I said I haven't played for a while I meant I haven't played since hats and miscs were still things

5. Post #9325
    November 2012
    364 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Informative Informative x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #9326
    April 2011
    1,422 Posts

Finally completed my loadouts. I don't play medic much so i got a simple and cheap misc for him, thoughts?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3 (list)

7. Post #9327
    June 2013
    150 Posts
    Mentlegen, please throw your Spy loadouts at me! I'm in need of ideas. Thank you.

Finished my medic:

Funky engy:

Looking for misc recommendations for the Summer Hat for Heavy and Sniper.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 6Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #9328
    Giant fuckbots
    January 2012
    1,631 Posts
    Mentlegen, please throw your Spy loadouts at me! I'm in need of ideas. Thank you.

not sure what you think about this
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events

9. Post #9329
    October 2013
    1,043 Posts

its good that you can wear fdu with classifed coat, the only clipping youll get is in soldier neck

but for some reason i like this one
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Saudi Arabia Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

10. Post #9330
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    14,361 Posts

I spent way too much buying the materials for this but I like how it turned out. If only the Heavy had a non-mod hawaiian shirt.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 15Funny Funny x 1 (list)

11. Post #9331
    May 2012
    381 Posts
    Wouldn't the Carl shirt be more fitting for the fat bald Max Payne look?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Croatia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #9332
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    14,361 Posts
    Wouldn't the Carl shirt be more fitting for the fat bald Max Payne look?
    I tried it, and you're right it would fit better with Max, but I'm not sure I like the way it looks:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3Artistic Artistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #9333
    January 2013
    1,419 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

14. Post #9334
    October 2013
    1,541 Posts

Everything is painted drab.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 4Late Late x 1 (list)

15. Post #9335
    August 2011
    443 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

16. Post #9336
    August 2013
    9,713 Posts
    link to that dappers disguise mod?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

17. Post #9337
    August 2011
    443 Posts
    link to that dappers disguise mod?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

18. Post #9338
    Gold Member
    December 2010
    8,755 Posts
    You called?

A Spy loadout for all of my weapon combinations. I threw in the last one because I'm considering buying a Business Casual for a detective look. Should I do it? Agree for Yes, Disagree for No.
    (When I first saw the post I actually thought it was directed at me for a moment before realizing it wasn't. Decided to post anyways.)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events

19. Post #9339
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    12,740 Posts

I spent way too much buying the materials for this but I like how it turned out. If only the Heavy had a non-mod hawaiian shirt.
    use full hair instead of beard, hound dog's the closest one you can get
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

20. Post #9340
    August 2013
    9,713 Posts

In 2009, Robin Walker said the introduction of cosmetic items would introduce a new way to build character onto your mercenary. No matter what happened, their vision of cosmetics would base around the merc's personality, hopefully letting mercs wear cosmetics you'd expect them to wear
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 20Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

21. Post #9341
    Does All This Tooty-Fruity Go Straight to My Booty?
    January 2014
    914 Posts
    Thanks a gazillion for the help with picking a Hoovy loadout last page!

Can I bother you boys one last time to help me choose a paint pairing?

=Middle-Age Heavy:

=Kinda Old Heavy:

=Three Days Until Retirement Heavy:

Thanks again and again and again, again.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 22Optimistic Optimistic x 6Zing Zing x 1 (list)

22. Post #9342
    INFERIOR CROCODILE ALLIGATOR
    January 2010
    1,854 Posts

I've shown it before, but it's been my Spy loadout forever    even though a big part of it has been because I haven't been making any new Spy loadouts   . I'm due for a new loadout, I'm probably gonna make one soon. I could use that one that I made a while ago with the Janissary's Ketche...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

23. Post #9343
    December 2012
    4,663 Posts

I'm in love with the new Greased Lightning style
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #9344
    July 2013
    520 Posts
    New medic loadout.

Based off of Thompson & Thompson from TinTin.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Vietnam Show Events Winner Winner x 13Agree Agree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

25. Post #9345
    July 2014
    115 Posts

suggest?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Korea, Republic of Show Events Agree Agree x 12Disagree Disagree x 8Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

26. Post #9346
    July 2014
    26 Posts
    Finally completed my loadouts (except for sniper). I don't play medic much so i got a simple and cheap misc for him, any thoughts?
    Can you post the link of that revolver mod ?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Morocco Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #9347
    July 2014
    224 Posts

All my other loadouts are just thrown together from random stuff I had in my backpack.
    Also sorry it's so weirdly jagged, I don't know what's causing that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events

28. Post #9348

April 2012
    2 Posts

I love it. Any suggestions/comments?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 5 (list)

29. Post #9349
    March 2012
    1,480 Posts
    So, is there anyway to make conflict glitching not reset after one life?

30. Post #9350
    January 2012
    407 Posts
    Engi Loadout vote time

Vote Pizza Slice for

Vote Heart for

Vote Badges for

Vote wrench for
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Useful Useful x 14Friendly Friendly x 7Funny Funny x 7Winner Winner x 6 (list)

31. Post #9351
    December 2013
    18 Posts

Should i go for this?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chile Show Events Agree Agree x 9Disagree Disagree x 5 (list)

32. Post #9352
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    4,657 Posts
    Picked this up off tf2wh:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Late Late x 3Winner Winner x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

33. Post #9353
    April 2013
    2,972 Posts
    I gave myself a challenge, make a loadout that's vaguely medieval themed, but for the Engineer

It's a little bit of a stretch, and it's kinda ugly, especially with loadout.tf, but ladies and gentlemen, may I present

Engineer as like a dwarf or something
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

34. Post #9354
    April 2014
    646 Posts
    Ydhwbvnsj all dem Spy loadouts.
    Thank you! I will now proceed to steal them. Uh, I mean let them inspire me.

I would post some loadouts but for some reason screenshots aren't working. I press my bind and nothing happens. Halp pls.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events

35. Post #9355
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    843 Posts
    This is my main Pyro loadout. Make what you will of it, but it suits my play style.

Associated TFMV pic.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7Disagree Disagree x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

36. Post #9356
    July 2014
    2 Posts

Attempting to make a Shao Kahn looking Soldier set (The Guy from Mortal Kombat)

Probably doesn't look very good but I'm looking for suggestions :3

(This is my first time posting on facepunch so sorry if I do something horribly wrong :P)

(If you didn't know Shao Kahn uses green coloured magic hence the spell book)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Artistic Artistic x 9Winner Winner x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

37. Post #9357
    Milkman Enthusiast
    Dennab
    January 2007
    366 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Artistic Artistic x 9Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #9358
    Keep calm and JAG
    April 2009
    3,085 Posts
    I really like the use of Paint on this one.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 17Disagree Disagree x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

39. Post #9359
    September 2013
    43 Posts
    This is my main Pyro loadout. Make what you will of it, but it suits my play style.
    grandma, what an edgy flamethrower rename you have!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

40. Post #9360
    Milkman Enthusiast
    Dennab
    January 2007
    366 Posts
    grandma, what an edgy flamethrower rename you have!
    Allow me to be more edgy than him.

I'm sorry   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)