1. Post #8641
    August 2013
    9,713 Posts
    Atleast put some quality to it, it looks like a shitty bland retexture of the modest pile of hat

also these guys just asks you to donate on their site so they can send the money to the charity guys
    what the shit
    It's not a cakewalk convincing charity company to hold video game specific events, most of them barely know about games. That's why so many events always include "all proceeds to go XX charity"--- because the charity itself doesnt have the knowledge to hold an event like that themselves.

And it's a bowler hat, you can only make it look so much different from existing ones. it has it's own little joke of being a tipped hat-- if you don't like it, don't wear it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

2. Post #8642
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    4,657 Posts
    And it's a tophat, you can only make it look so much different from existing ones. it has it's own little joke of being a tipped hat-- if you don't like it, don't wear it.
    its a bowler hat not a top hat, punchy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

3. Post #8643
    December 2012
    4,663 Posts
    A hat's a hat and that is that
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

4. Post #8644
    October 2013
    1,542 Posts

Here are some loadouts that I plan on making, but I want to make sure that they look good before I spend all my metal trying to make them.
    What do you guys think?
    The beard and the chin aren't compatible.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

5. Post #8645
    August 2013
    9,713 Posts
    its a bowler hat not a top hat, punchy.
    its a hat on top of your head ok
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Agree Agree x 3Zing Zing x 1 (list)

6. Post #8646
    I FUCKING LOVE COCAINE
    January 2012
    484 Posts

this coat is godtier
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 12Disagree Disagree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

7. Post #8647
    Gold Member
    September 2012
    1,948 Posts

Edited:

I seriously didn't notice the clipping on the second one I am blind sorry
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Winner Winner x 12Agree Agree x 2 (list)

8. Post #8648
    January 2012
    360 Posts
    Since I dont plan on using any of these (except spy), you guys can have these. (Probably a page stretch also)

Replace the Tuxxy on Demo with the Gaelic Garb and you basically got the Demo's father/Future Demo.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 15 (list)

9. Post #8649
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    2,392 Posts
    I posted the loadout on the previous page, then went on a random valve server.
    After 2 mins someone recognized my medic and said they saw it on facepunch. What are the odds
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

10. Post #8650
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    1,362 Posts

Was messing about with the new items and got this neat looking fellow.

Might go for this someday.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

11. Post #8651
    May 2012
    381 Posts
    aw yiss, finished my sniper.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Croatia Show Events Winner Winner x 7Artistic Artistic x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

12. Post #8652
    RPG
    January 2010
    1,006 Posts
    Can you guys help me on which one of these look best?

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chile Show Events Artistic Artistic x 5Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

13. Post #8653
    January 2014
    143 Posts
    I personally like the 3rd one the best.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Italy Show Events Agree Agree x 11 (list)

14. Post #8654
    Gold Member
    September 2012
    1,948 Posts

aiden from dogwatchers
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Winner Winner x 25Artistic Artistic x 1Agree Agree x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

15. Post #8655
    June 2011
    108 Posts

As close as I'm going to get at Spy Cooper.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 26Funny Funny x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #8656
    February 2014
    753 Posts

aiden from dogwatchers
    Dat horrible cigarette clipping.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

17. Post #8657
    March 2013
    2,453 Posts
    Dat horrible cigarette clipping.
    Blame Valve for the lack of body groups on all characters.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events

18. Post #8658
    Captain Westcliff: Thinks Wales is an Island
    January 2006
    18,313 Posts
    I prefer to blame the creator of that item for not cutting a hole for the cig to poke through
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 12Funny Funny x 4 (list)

19. Post #8659
    Gold Member
    December 2010
    8,760 Posts

Here's my Japanese Demon/Ninja loadout. I'm honestly really happy with it, and I even got a matching Strange Conniver's Kunai to complete the look. I especially like the eye effect that the Deus Specs add to the Noh Mercy.

(Pictures courtesy of my friend Mav, since my computer is a toaster.)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Winner Winner x 8Informative Informative x 1Friendly Friendly x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

20. Post #8660
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    1,694 Posts
    After having a hiatus of about 2 years, and partly thanks to the summer cards, I've finally got two loadouts I like.

Debating wether or not to color the hazmat lime-green. I really like the look it has on loadout.tf~
    oh hi Kat

Building Construction Teacher Engie
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Funny Funny x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

21. Post #8661
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    4,802 Posts
    So I'm looking for some fashion advice and this looked like the right thread to do it in. I wanna deck out my scout a bit more, but I'm completely unsure of what kind of set I'd like to make.

At first I was thinking of Lots of Goggles with Planeswalker goggles and Hermes with a flapjack for good measures, but now I'm not really sure. I'd really like to work the planeswalker goggles into a new set though, so if anyone wants to help me out I'd appreciate it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

22. Post #8662
    April 2011
    622 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 10Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

23. Post #8663
    March 2014
    60 Posts

Was playing around with combos with my rack on loadout.tf.

I think I might go for this. Thoughts?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

24. Post #8664
    Gold Member
    February 2012
    1,644 Posts
    The beard and the chin aren't compatible.
    You can use the exploit, though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #8665
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    12,740 Posts
    Can anyone try Texas Ten Gallon + Level Three Chin + Egghead's Overalls? It should imitate some sort of big-shot businessman.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events

26. Post #8666
    May 2014
    14 Posts

A spy loadout I made on loadout.tf, and I actually might get this one.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

27. Post #8667
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    2,392 Posts
    oh hi Kat

Building Construction Teacher Engie
    aw shit son what's good?
    Also 3chin best chin.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events

28. Post #8668
    December 2012
    4,663 Posts

A spy loadout I made on loadout.tf, and I actually might get this one.
    If you give him that burglar shirt he'll be a perfect mime
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

29. Post #8669
    June 2014
    15 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Disagree x 5Dumb x 2Friendly x 1Informative x 1Artistic x 1 (list)

30. Post #8670
    Puuurple
    May 2008
    19,810 Posts

only way to play engie now
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9Funny Funny x 5Disagree Disagree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

31. Post #8671
    August 2013
    284 Posts
    I have to laugh every damn time when I see a fat engineer
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 12 (list)

32. Post #8672
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    10,124 Posts
    punk's not dead

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 7Disagree Disagree x 3Winner Winner x 2 (list)

33. Post #8673
    Gold Member
    January 2013
    2,463 Posts
    I got a loadout for every class again and I thought I should share it. I usually like to keep the classes themes. I'm not really sure about the Soldier though. Some of them only use two cosmetics.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Artistic Artistic x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

34. Post #8674
    October 2013
    1,542 Posts
    I got a loadout for every class again and I thought I should share it. I usually like to keep the classes themes. I'm not really sure about the Soldier though. Some of them only use two cosmetics.

It kinda just looks like you had some extra hats in your bp that you threw together to make these...
    The soldier is decent, but since the helmet covers the eye patch it's a little weird.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

35. Post #8675
    June 2014
    8,267 Posts
    It kinda just looks like you had some extra hats in your bp that you threw together to make these...
    The soldier is decent, but since the helmet covers the eye patch it's a little weird.
    I like the hobo heavy.

Edited:

Also content:

EDIT: Huh, you guys prefer the Fast Learner? I was kinda leaning towards the Flapjack. Anyone care to explain why they think FL is better?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 12Agree Agree x 6Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

36. Post #8676
    April 2011
    622 Posts

Should I make this?

Edit: Just found out this set is not possible in-game
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Friendly Friendly x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

37. Post #8677
    January 2014
    664 Posts
    He looks like a fancy gangster with that polo shirt.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #8678
    Gold Member
    December 2010
    8,760 Posts
    He looks like a fancy gangster with that polo shirt.
    He looks like a white boy wannabe gangster.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

39. Post #8679
    Gold Member
    April 2014
    966 Posts

So glad the biker set finally came out so that my cone would have something relevant to match.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 4Agree Agree x 2 (list)

40. Post #8680
    July 2009
    314 Posts

Been working on my subtle loadouts. Trying to pick tiny things that fit the characters pretty well. Dunno about a third item for Scout, Sniper, Heavy, and Demo- I might just leave them with two items unless I get some good suggestions. I'm currently trying to get Spats for my Spy and the Couvre Corner for my Medic.

Engineer's the only one I went out of the subdued region on, and only because he's my absolute favorite. What do you guys think? And any suggestions?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)