1. Post #11321
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    8,838 Posts
       The ending was a let down though, you're a badass throughout the entire game who can dual wield most guns and kicks the shit out of pretty much everyone, just to have you pretty much lay down and die.   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events

2. Post #11322
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    4,505 Posts
       The ending was a let down though, you're a badass throughout the entire game who can dual wield most guns and kicks the shit out of pretty much everyone, just to have you pretty much lay down and die.   
       Except you don't die at the end. A dead guy couldn't hear the helicopter come back.   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #11323
    few words to create space
    January 2009
    9,971 Posts
    W:TNO ending spoilers
       You don't really see BJ die so that's that. Plus he was poisoned, stabbed and took a grenade from half a meter. It's true you take much more punishment during normal gameplay but "cutscene/reality rules".   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events

4. Post #11324
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    13,265 Posts
    Heroes and Generals worth the time and effort to even join a game? I've had piss poor luck even trying to queue properly and for some reason training makes my drivers crash.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #11325
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    4,133 Posts
    Heroes and Generals worth the time and effort to even join a game? I've had piss poor luck even trying to queue properly and for some reason training makes my drivers crash.
    Everything I've read about it says it's heavily play to win and it takes forever to grind anything without premium.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

6. Post #11326
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    29,243 Posts
    Everything I've read about it says it's heavily play to win and it takes forever to grind anything without premium.
    p much, if you dont have a bazooka, you're pretty much fucked (and its super expensive to buy)
    i have one from the alpha days when guns were cheap as dirt and its so op to be able to take out 3+ tanks with 1 infantry ticket
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

7. Post #11327
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    2,071 Posts
    I'm 100% sure there's a shit load of aim assist going on in that video. Because console shooties don't work without it.
    It's very slight, but aim assist is definitely there. It's not as bad as COD's is on consoles though, or even the way Halo's used to be. It' snaps a bit when you're ironsighted. I honestly wish there was a way to disable it.

Wow its like I'm really playing borderlands!
    Eh, it doesn't really feel the same to me. I honestly didn't like Borderlands, I tried to get into both of them. Played for a few hours on each and haven't had the desire to touch them since then. Though the concept is the same, I think it was the combat that threw me off with Borderlands.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

8. Post #11328
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    5,045 Posts
    Operation Flashpoint

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 16Winner Winner x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #11329
    Gold Member
    June 2012
    7,497 Posts
    Operation Flashpoint

"SHIT. one. IS down" *bloop*
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 17Funny Funny x 3 (list)

10. Post #11330
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    1,526 Posts

Project Reality.

Never been shot at by this many people before.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

11. Post #11331
    YOU ARE DUMB AND NOBODY LIKES YOU
    January 2010
    8,009 Posts
    that's a good picture

that reminds me of that one desert mission that has that massive centralized dam in the map. I was doing some recon with three other guys and we were on the southeastern side of the map and we just got ambushed from every direction and all you saw were silhouettes on the ridge line

it's nice that you captured something similar though. it always sends a chill down your spine knowing you're knocking on death's door

12. Post #11332
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    3,076 Posts
    Playing Underhell late at night, in the dark, and alone is a good way to stress yourself out, especially when stuff like this happens
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

13. Post #11333
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    3,415 Posts
    I played Wolfenstein TNO on console and holy shit never again.
    The first time I played Dishonored was on console. The pain
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

14. Post #11334
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    14,786 Posts
    The first time I played Dishonored was on console. The pain
    Oh that's not that bad, it's not even a shooter really.

Try playing Medal of Honor Pacific Assault if you want to know the meaning of rough console aiming.

15. Post #11335
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    8,159 Posts
    Nothing will ever be as bad as Skyrim on the ps3 though (at least performance wise)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #11336
    "TOO FUCKIN' STUPID"
    March 2010
    2,295 Posts
    Oh that's not that bad, it's not even a shooter really.

Try playing Medal of Honor Pacific Assault if you want to know the meaning of rough console aiming.
    It's on console?

17. Post #11337
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    8,838 Posts
    Fucking dick head tree, making my arms go weird.

Broken Forge
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

18. Post #11338
    ( • Y • )ԅ(≖‿≖ԅ)
    March 2005
    15,939 Posts
       Except you don't die at the end. A dead guy couldn't hear the helicopter come back.   
       I thought they nuke the compound at the end with the sub's cannon after they've gotten clear, though.   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

19. Post #11339
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    1,150 Posts

Wolfenstein: The New Order, now with image-destroying JPEG compression.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #11340
    Harold Ramis's No. 1 Fan
    June 2010
    2,092 Posts
    Playing Underhell late at night, in the dark, and alone is a good way to stress yourself out, especially when stuff like this happens
    webm video

Underhell imo is the scariest HL2 mod that I have ever played
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #11341
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    14,786 Posts
    It's on console?
    Rising Sun I mean. I keep getting those names confused

22. Post #11342
    Dennab
    January 2010
    4,943 Posts
    That mod is a jumbled mess. All the individual pieces are okay (besides the terrible voice acting) but they never work in conjunction together. At best, it is two different games (the House and the Prison) smushed together into one.

Honestly, the prison sections are lackluster despite being the focus. They should have just made the House the entire mod and added more dynamic events. I would play the shit out of that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #11343
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    2,419 Posts
    Things are going well.

Xenonauts (sorry!)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

24. Post #11344
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    2,332 Posts
       I thought they nuke the compound at the end with the sub's cannon after they've gotten clear, though.   
       You don't hear or see the nuke. And after the credits you can quite obviously hear a helicopter. It's pretty obvious that he isn't dead   

25. Post #11345
    "TOO FUCKIN' STUPID"
    March 2010
    2,295 Posts
    Things are going well.

What game is this?

26. Post #11346
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    1,673 Posts
    What game is this?
    Xenonauts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Estonia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #11347
    May 2011
    163 Posts
    Few more Battlefield 4.

I forgot how much I hated this campaign. But it's pretty.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 8Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #11348
    January 2014
    52 Posts

29. Post #11349
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    2,038 Posts
    "Expect spoilers"
    Followed by several non-hidden screenshots.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Czech Republic Show Events

30. Post #11350
    January 2014
    52 Posts
    "Expect spoilers"
    Followed by several non-hidden screenshots.
    Sorry friend. I'll just put them as links in spoiler blocks then.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

31. Post #11351
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    2,038 Posts
    Took it like a champion, thank you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Czech Republic Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

32. Post #11352
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    21,674 Posts
    Sorry friend. I'll just put them as links in spoiler blocks then.
    Just post them as regular links, making them spoilers means you have to manually copy and paste every link to see the picture.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #11353
    January 2010
    8,009 Posts
    what's the point of posting media in a media thread if it's a spoiler anyway

it's not even really spoiling anything

34. Post #11354
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    2,166 Posts

Stalker: CoP with Atmosfear 3.. That's it. Just reinstalled, haven't fully modded it yet.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

35. Post #11355
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    8,596 Posts
    Oh rookie races. Such a good time.

Can't wait to get out of them. Game is iRacing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Sweden Show Events

36. Post #11356
    Dennab
    May 2009
    3,749 Posts
    arabsquat.jpg

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

37. Post #11357
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    2,038 Posts
    The Walking Dead: Season 1 spoilers    Well, it shows Lee with an amputated arm and Doug getting killed by Lilly   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Czech Republic Show Events

38. Post #11358
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    29,243 Posts
    what's the point of posting media in a media thread if it's a spoiler anyway

if i posted the ending to say, witcher 3 (originally posted dragon age 3 but lol fuck that), or some other story based game coming soon to a theatre near you, would you not be a little agitated?

39. Post #11359
    January 2010
    8,009 Posts
    if i posted the ending to say, witcher 3 (originally posted dragon age 3 but lol fuck that), or some other story based game coming soon to a theatre near you, would you not be a little agitated?
    not really because chances are someone is going to spoil the game long before i would even see screenshots of it

also TWD has too much going on in the first place so when you think about it any screenshot is a potential spoiler. it's just a dumb argument
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

40. Post #11360
    Penis Architect
    November 2008
    14,976 Posts

I forgot how much I hated this campaign. But it's pretty.
    That donut bokeh is annoying, it's as if everything was shot through a mirror lens

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Norway Show Events Disagree Disagree x 5Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)