1. Post #6921
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    14,361 Posts

here's a title card gif from my upcoming max payne 3 LP

it's max employing STEALTH on his quest to rescue fabiana branco
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Funny Funny x 8 (list)

2. Post #6922

here's the title card gif from my upcoming max payne 3 LP (that i still need co-commentators foooor)

I could co commentate. I'm pretty good at talking for a long time while watching footage of a video game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events

3. Post #6923
    What fun is it being cool if you can't wear a sombrero?
    June 2006
    2,330 Posts
    here's the title card gif from my upcoming max payne 3 LP (that i still need co-commentators foooor)
    i am willing to take up the white man's burden

in honor of l4d2 being free, here are some great screenshots of the last time i played it:

...i hate this game's community
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events

4. Post #6924
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    14,361 Posts
    Alright cool. Add me on steam if you wanna co-commentate with me, maybe knock back a few beers or w/e, just like good ol max himself

Edited:

i can't do it tonight, but sometime this weekend for sure~
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

5. Post #6925
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    12,383 Posts

When you communalize showers, you save so much!!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

6. Post #6926
    July 2011
    624 Posts
    Did little poster to celebrate SS sale:
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=207431292
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Poland Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

7. Post #6927
    Gold Member
    November 2005
    3,674 Posts
    Having some fun in ETS2

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Israel Show Events Funny Funny x 15Winner Winner x 1 (list)

8. Post #6928
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    6,402 Posts
    Serious Sam 3 has one of my all-time favourite boss-musics:

I put it on my playlist when I heard it the first time, and it still there, getting played regularly.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

9. Post #6929
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    12,383 Posts

Wow! These ungrateful fucks are still trying to steal my silverware?! After all the effort I put in?! I gave them fucking jobs, bookcases for each cell and a 7-hour sleeping schedule and this how I am repaid?? I even gave you assholes high quality-medium quantity food for all! Well fuck ya'll

End result. 12 locked down and 5 in the cooler. One escape tunnel discovered. 20 pieces of silverware confiscated. 1 drill. 1 Hedgeclippers. Several flasks of alcohol and additional packs of cigarettes.

I'm going to need a dedicated solitary bloc after this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #6930
    July 2011
    624 Posts
    Serious Sam 3 has one of my all-time favourite boss-musics:

I put it on my playlist when I heard it the first time, and it still there, getting played regularly.
    Sure thing I love SS music as well. But I prefer organ version of boss strings:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Poland Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

11. Post #6931
    August 2010
    1,769 Posts

What program do you guys use to co-commentate anyway? How do you guys share screens so the other commentators knows what's going on?

12. Post #6932
    June 2006
    2,330 Posts
    Alright cool. Add me on steam if you wanna co-commentate with me, maybe knock back a few beers or w/e, just like good ol max himself

Edited:

i can't do it tonight, but sometime this weekend for sure~
    alright, I added you

What program do you guys use to co-commentate anyway? How do you guys share screens so the other commentators knows what's going on?
    my friend would send his co-commentator the footage and then record the audio, but i imagine there's easier ways to do it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

13. Post #6933
    August 2010
    1,769 Posts
    The Max Payne 3 gif at the top of the page made me go watch some kill montages and holy shit, I forgot how visceral that game was. I would honestly say it has the best shooting in any game. You seriously feel like you are just tearing people to shreds when you shoot them. It's a damn shame we'll not get another one since 3 sold like garbage.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 11Informative Informative x 1 (list)

14. Post #6934
    June 2006
    2,330 Posts
    The Max Payne 3 gif at the top of the page made me go watch some kill montages and holy shit, I forgot how visceral that game was. I would honestly say it has the best shooting in any game. You seriously feel like you are just tearing people to shreds when you shoot them. It's a damn shame we'll not get another one since 3 sold like garbage.
    i was satisfied with where 3 ended anyway. that being said, it is a real shame how poorly it sold.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

15. Post #6935
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    2,825 Posts
    [QUOTE=Smooth Jazz;43315084]The Max Payne 3 gif at the top of the page made me go watch some kill montages and holy shit, I forgot how visceral that game was. I would honestly say it has the best shooting in any game. You seriously feel like you are just tearing people to shreds when you shoot them. It's a damn shame we'll not get another one since 3 sold like garbage.[/QUOTE]

wat
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

16. Post #6936
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    21,672 Posts
    [QUOTE=ShadowSocks8;43315887]
    The Max Payne 3 gif at the top of the page made me go watch some kill montages and holy shit, I forgot how visceral that game was. I would honestly say it has the best shooting in any game. You seriously feel like you are just tearing people to shreds when you shoot them. It's a damn shame we'll not get another one since 3 sold like garbage.[/QUOTE]

wat
    Max Payne 3 did not sell well at all.

17. Post #6937

July 2013
    8,537 Posts
    It may have sold like glued shit on a shoe but it's a great game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 2Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

18. Post #6938
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    14,361 Posts
    What I do is this:

1. Render a lower quality version of the episode (around 200mb or less)
    2. Upload that to Mega.co.nz or Puush or something and send it to my co-commentators
    3. Upon starting the episode, countdown from 3 to 1 and when we click play say the word 'sync' to make sure the voices are all synced together properly
    4. Co-commentators and I record our voices with Audacity or similar and export to wav, mp3, whatever is the lowest filesize
    5. They upload their audio to some website
    6. I download it, put it all together, and render the HD version of the episode

It's not an extremely long process; if the episode is 20 minutes long then it'll maybe take an hour to do all those steps if nothing goes wrong, which it usually doesn't

Max Payne 3 did not sell well at all.
    This is mostly true, unfortunately. While the game shipped 3 million units to retailers, it only managed to sell 440,000 copies across all platforms in its first month. Since its release a year ago, it's only managed to sell 4 million copies which is a shame. While that does seem like a good amount, Rockstar obviously is stingy with that kind of thing and they don't think that's enough to warrant another game in the saga.

It's fine with me that Max Payne 3 is the last one, though, it brings a sense of closure to Max himself that I think another game could probably squander.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

19. Post #6939
    🚿💩🚿 just do it in the shower and stomp it down the drain asd 🚿💩🚿
    September 2008
    3,717 Posts
    I honestly keep forgetting to drive on the left side of the road.

Euro truck simulator 2
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 10 (list)

20. Post #6940
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    4,069 Posts
    Semis are boring to reverse, I want a game with these

Edited:

25.25m lenght vs 16.5m of a semi
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #6941
    September 2005
    469 Posts
    So this just happened.

No fancy screenshot but this is Rocksmith 2014 and I just got a song up to 100% (100.7% for some reason) which means I played it exactly as the original. I've never played guitar before but after 20-25 hours of Rocksmith I managed to play a full song.

Edit:

Turns out that the percentage going over hundred percent means that I went up to master mode where the game hides the notes. Which pushes the percentage above hundred.
    Just a question but does Rocksmith actually help you become a (decent) guitar player?

22. Post #6942
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    4,069 Posts
    no it makes you a (awesome) guitar player

23. Post #6943
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    112 Posts
    How much do you need to invest to start with Rocksmith 2014 ?

24. Post #6944
    Gold Member
    November 2005
    3,674 Posts
    Semis are boring to reverse, I want a game with these

Edited:

25.25m lenght vs 16.5m of a semi
    IIRC 18 Wheels Of Steel: American Long Haul by the same dev let you haul a double trailer
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #6945
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    3,526 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Funny Funny x 15Winner Winner x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #6946
    Gold Member

September 2011
    6,292 Posts
    I might have made too many shoot.

Man, Reciever needs some loving from its devs.
    This guy from the community has managed to add a shooting range, a Thompson SMG, a shotgun, a tokarev pistol and a bolt action rifle.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Winner Winner x 5 (list)

27. Post #6947
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    2,724 Posts

This guy from the community has managed to add a shooting range, a Thompson SMG, a shotgun, a tokarev pistol and a bolt action rifle.
    Link?

28. Post #6948
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #6949
    August 2010
    1,769 Posts

Yeah, it's a real shame. I really wish the devs would make the game a hardcore tactical shooter against human enemies as opposed to a bunch of silly robots.

30. Post #6950
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    6,685 Posts
    some of the new textures on Road America (Wisconsin Raceway ingame) in pCARS

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 5 (list)

31. Post #6951
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    7,451 Posts
    some of the new textures on Road America (Wisconsin Raceway ingame) in pCARS

I went to go get that finally after getting my g27 a while back, only to find that they closed it.

32. Post #6952
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    8,159 Posts

Eldritch
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

33. Post #6953
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    1,280 Posts
    Is Eldritch any good? I am a massive Lovecraft fan and it actually seems kinda neat. I can't really afford anything (even in the Steam sale :C) right now, due to shopping for my ladyfriend, but I'd like to know if it's something I should look to buy in future.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

34. Post #6954
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    8,159 Posts
    Is Eldritch any good? I am a massive Lovecraft fan and it actually seems kinda neat. I can't really afford anything (even in the Steam sale :C) right now, due to shopping for my ladyfriend, but I'd like to know if it's something I should look to buy in future.
    It's very good. You might find it a little short though, depending on how you play. It took me 4 hours to beat the game, but it was definitely a blast to play. There's also New Game+ mode and also the Mountains of Madness world, neither of which I have completed yet. So those add some more play time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

35. Post #6955
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    2,731 Posts
    Oblivion

internet_arguments.jpg
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 16Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #6956
    PROFESSIONAL DICK INSPECTOR
    November 2008
    1,887 Posts
    Yeah, it's a real shame. I really wish the devs would make the game a hardcore tactical shooter against human enemies as opposed to a bunch of silly robots.
    I'd rather them finish up Overgrowth before they work on other projects tbh
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

37. Post #6957
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    3,867 Posts

Game is DayZ Standalone.

A few friends and I went around meeting up with lone survivors, and when we did we would tell them to get on the ground. Then we would handcuff them, strip them of all their clothing and then force feed them a deadly dose of disinfectant spray.

This happened all while I was playing this creepy song through direct comms:

Very fun times can be had on DayZ, particularly with a group of friends.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 10 (list)

38. Post #6958
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    2,597 Posts
    More Company of Heroes with Blitzkrieg.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

39. Post #6959
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    994 Posts
    I got Tearaway and it is super fucking good.

That's one good looking flag if I do say so myself.

He said he wanted his fur to be extravagant so I made it the cover art of persona 4 golden. I regret nothing. I also changed all of the snowflakes in the area into smiley faces.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Artistic Artistic x 4Winner Winner x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

40. Post #6960
    It may have sold like glued shit on a shoe but it's a great game.
    I thought it was crap, the story wasn't captivating at all. Mainly because in Max Payne 2 at the ending (I think) he says "I had a dream about my wife, she was dead, but it was alright" and in Max Payne 3 it's "OH NO MY WIFE IS DEAD WAAAAAAAAH".

I don't remember a single memorable scene, other than the "YOU'RE TURNING PEOPLE INTO GLUEEEEEE" because it was so cheesy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Disagree Disagree x 6Agree Agree x 3Informative Informative x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)