1. Post #1321
    October 2009
    980 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

2. Post #1322
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 10 (list)

3. Post #1323
    January 2013
    195 Posts

Wallpaper version.
    Thanks
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 15Winner Winner x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #1324
    Gold Member
    July 2012
    3,758 Posts
    It looks like he's biting the toolbar
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 15 (list)

5. Post #1325
    NSF Sympathizer
    January 2012
    4,038 Posts

bleh
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Artistic x 15Winner x 6Agree x 2Funny x 1Optimistic x 1 (list)

6. Post #1326
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    2,418 Posts
    Oh! This will make me get even with scout. I WILL LET HIM PUT HIS DICK IN ME.
    I thought it was like, Spy was only involved insofar as he was disguised as the Scout's girlfriend for the end scene - the whole point of the plot was that Scout killed his own girlfriend out of drunken vengeance in that whole abstract scene where he pulled her body out of his own. That's why he was at her grave at the end.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 2Agree Agree x 2 (list)

7. Post #1327
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    6,051 Posts
    I thought it was like, Spy was only involved insofar as he was disguised as the Scout's girlfriend for the end scene - the whole point of the plot was that Scout killed his own girlfriend out of drunken vengeance in that whole abstract scene where he pulled her body out of his own. That's why he was at her grave at the end.
    Ooooooooh, now I get it.

Jesus Christ how fucking sad.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

8. Post #1328
    December 2012
    555 Posts
    NOW it works. thanks.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny x 11Dumb x 3Artistic x 1Informative x 1Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #1329
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    19,464 Posts
    DAMNIT, someone Post the video of the link cause it's not working for me.
    Remove the s.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

10. Post #1330
    July 2011
    951 Posts
    DAMNIT, someone Post the video of the link cause it's not working for me.
    Remove the s.
    which do I rate dumb?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

11. Post #1331
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    19,464 Posts
    which do I rate dumb?
    This one.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 18Funny Funny x 1 (list)

12. Post #1332
    May 2013
    3,545 Posts
    Sorry if this was already posted before
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Late Late x 23Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

13. Post #1333
    Official Smiles.
    January 2010
    10,443 Posts
    Sorry if this was already posted before
    over a year late, pretty sure it's been posted
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

14. Post #1334
    May 2011
    204 Posts

Just something I made.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 6Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

15. Post #1335
    December 2012
    1,189 Posts
    -Snip-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

16. Post #1336
    What's brevity?
    Dennab
    June 2006
    24,062 Posts
    Ooooooooh, now I get it.

Jesus Christ how fucking sad.
    Sinister mind games is what it was.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #1337
    Captain Westcliff: Thinks Wales is an Island
    January 2006
    18,313 Posts
    Posted this in GC guess it works here too.
    Me and a mate made an lp.
    (He's aware of his voice and quite insecure of it so please be gentle)
    that's a brilliant voice, how old is he lmao
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events

18. Post #1338
    May 2013
    3,545 Posts
    I don't think these were posted before

But I may be wrong
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 11Artistic Artistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #1339
    NSF Sympathizer
    January 2012
    4,038 Posts

remade my Deus Fortress promo and made it a wallpaper

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Artistic Artistic x 6Winner Winner x 4Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #1340
    :thinking:
    March 2010
    11,278 Posts
    Have a spycrab c:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Latvia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 9Funny Funny x 4Artistic Artistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #1341
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    19,464 Posts

Just something I made.
    Yeah I dunno what made me do this.

I blame you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Artistic Artistic x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

22. Post #1342
    Gold Member
    July 2012
    3,758 Posts
    Have a spycrab c:
    Have a 6 year old meme
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 18 (list)

23. Post #1343
    January 2009
    1,715 Posts

I don't know what to make of this
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 24Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #1344
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    3,760 Posts
    Yeah I dunno what made me do this.

I blame you.

Just something I made.
    TIME TO VOTE, WHICH ONE IS SEXIER?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 4Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

25. Post #1345
    February 2012
    338 Posts
    I drew this for a friend who likes PSG and TF2.

(original drawn version)
    That friend is me.
    No, really, I made it for both myself and a friend.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Italy Show Events Funny Funny x 3Artistic Artistic x 2Friendly Friendly x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

26. Post #1346
    Dennab
    August 2008
    7,064 Posts
    I drew this for a friend who likes PSG and TF2.

(original drawn version)
    That friend is me.
    No, really, I made it for both myself and a friend.
    "FAAAK."

-Also I'm pretty sure if it was Panty, she'd have on a much sluttier version of scout's outfit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 14 (list)

27. Post #1347
    Remove the s.
    You guys never post the descriptions of the videos, which are the most important parts.

"if kill/death ratio isn't important, then try and make a video about* being dominated and we'll talk again."
    -JayHog1992 in the comments of "Team Service Announcement: Hanging Back"

Do you people just say things you know will force me to make stupid shit instead of studying for final exams?

You could dominate all the players on the other team, but that doesn't mean you're helping. Dominations, revenges, points, and kill-death ratios are all meaningless. They are not indications of skill, or how much you actually contributed to the team, but something to gloat about and stroke your ego with. A Scout who died seven times, got five kills and capped all the points is way more valuable and appreciated than the Sniper who top scored because he never left spawn, never died, and spent the round killing the same three guys who just started playing and didn't know what to do.

If you get dominated, it does not mean you're bad, or the dominator is better than you. It just means he killed you or got four assist kills on you and you didn't kill him before then. Focus on helping your team progress and win, and let that guy enjoy his domination. As I said before there are tons of stupid and unfair things that will kill you, so your number of deaths say nothing about your skill. Also, Snipers and Spies get extra points from headshots and backstabs, and usually end up getting dominations, and top-scoring for doing nothing.
    The Team Service Announcement videos are only so useful without the descriptions. Especially when they're like...this one.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Informative Informative x 3Agree Agree x 2 (list)

28. Post #1348
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    19,464 Posts
    You guys never post the descriptions of the videos, which are the most important parts.
    I was just telling him what to do to make tags work.
    I didn't even watch the video.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

29. Post #1349
    I was just telling him what to do to make tags work.
    I didn't even watch the video.
    I wasn't replying to you speficially.

But when he fixed it he still didn't post the Description.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events

30. Post #1350
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    19,464 Posts
    TIME TO VOTE, WHICH ONE IS SEXIER?
    Without a doubt.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

31. Post #1351
    Gold Member
    June 2012
    9,024 Posts
    i can safely say the brutal bouffant goes so well with the femscout it looks like they were born for each other.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chile Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

32. Post #1352
    December 2012
    4,663 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 29Funny Funny x 6 (list)

33. Post #1353
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    3,760 Posts
    i can safely say the brutal bouffant goes so well with the femscout it looks like they were born for each other.
    hair is good
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner x 5Dumb x 5Artistic x 3Funny x 3Agree x 2Informative x 1 (list)

34. Post #1354
    Gold Member
    September 2012
    4,712 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 10Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #1355
    I'M AN AUSSIE FAGGOT
    December 2008
    24,003 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Artistic Artistic x 10Funny Funny x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #1356
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    3,760 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 18Agree Agree x 8Informative Informative x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

37. Post #1357
    May 2013
    16 Posts

filamental is my fave from the RB update
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Philippines Show Events Artistic Artistic x 20Agree Agree x 3Friendly Friendly x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

38. Post #1358
    January 2012
    734 Posts
    Here's the video.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

39. Post #1359

January 2013
    122 Posts

Has this one been posted?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Funny Funny x 6Artistic Artistic x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #1360
    January 2012
    171 Posts
    Recently made ​​a new animation, a crossover with Adventure Time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Funny Funny x 13Winner Winner x 3Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)