1. Post #8241
    May 2014
    4,622 Posts

I whipped this up for an unfortunately probably dead photoshop contest thread. I introduce to you, SNIPER'S BALLPIT O' FUN!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 10Late Late x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #8242
    December 2012
    4,663 Posts

OC
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events Funny Funny x 38 (list)

3. Post #8243
    Blue Member?
    October 2010
    5,912 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Funny x 23Late x 16Agree x 6Friendly x 1Informative x 1Winner x 1 (list)

4. Post #8244
    January 2014
    653 Posts

I whipped this up for an unfortunately probably dead photoshop contest thread. I introduce to you, SNIPER'S BALLPIT O' FUN!
    shouldn't that be in hydro though? everybody goes to hightower.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Zing Zing x 15Funny Funny x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

5. Post #8245
    Deviantart Appreciation Station's Finest
    Dennab
    April 2009
    21,969 Posts
    Why do people hate Hydro?

I'm genuinely curious.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

6. Post #8246
    Raffle Rigger
    November 2010
    17,062 Posts
    Why do people hate Hydro?

I'm genuinely curious.
    If you leave the point for 3 seconds it'll get capped and now everyone is respawning in a new area that they need to recognize the layout for.

I think Hydro would've gotten far less flak if it didn't break the flow by ending the mini-round and forcing respawns in the new area, but then you'd run the risk of people getting lost in the map and you need to do something about the people in areas that are being blocked off from the new battlefield.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 11 (list)

7. Post #8247
    April 2013
    2,971 Posts
    It's a shame too

Hydro's fucking gorgeous
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 36 (list)

8. Post #8248
    Gold Member
    June 2012
    9,024 Posts
    All of the matches i've had in hydro end being fucking intense.

Its a really cool map when you can experience it with competent people, even better when you do so wit your favorite regulars.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Chile Show Events Agree Agree x 5Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

9. Post #8249
    World's Okayest Comic Guy
    February 2005
    29,327 Posts
    Weird thought, but since I'm in the process of getting Pyro & Bear translated to Russian, how many of you would like to see an HD-remake of TF2O: Pyro & Bear?

By HD-remake, it means I have to redo every panel by doing better poses (less stiffness and more expression), better lightning, better grammar, and better editing. I'm thinking about changing up the story a tiny bit due to some criticism on mentioned areas.

It won't be something too crazy like Lucas adding a bunch of random junk to the original Star Wars trilogy; it'll be the same comic, but it'll look nicer and better to read. I hope some of the changes I make will be minor and not piss everyone off.

I have a lot of projects to do before I leave off to focus on college for a couple months, so if you guys really want it, try to convince me by rating this post with whatever rating and I'll bump up this project up on my list. 50 ratings could be enough. Rating to express your opinion also counts (no exceptions lol).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Disagree Disagree x 8Dumb Dumb x 1Friendly Friendly x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

10. Post #8250
    Gold Member
    June 2012
    9,024 Posts
    I doubt you or anyone would get anything from a remake. The catch in those comics are the dialogs rather tan the visuals
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Chile Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #8251
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 8Friendly Friendly x 4Informative Informative x 1 (list)

12. Post #8252
    Bought Some Apples
    October 2013
    1,314 Posts
    Does anyone here understand QCs and custom taunts?
    I've tried the emporium, but I'm invisible apparently.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

13. Post #8253
    August 2013
    9,713 Posts
    Does anyone here understand QCs and custom taunts?
    I've tried the emporium, but I'm invisible apparently.
    taunts are a relatively new addition to the emporium, they havent even been officially supported in the game yet. It's not you're being ignored, it's just that nobody else really knows how either.

From what i know you're renaming the dmx into the taunt you want to replace and then recompiling the class_animations into an mdl and then throwing it in the custom folder, but the last time i tried (which was long ago, around the time or before taunt workshop was announced) i ran into technical issues whch corrupted the rest of the classes animations.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #8254
    Gold Member
    January 2013
    1,584 Posts
    taunts are a relatively new addition to the emporium, they havent even been officially supported in the game yet. It's not you're being ignored, it's just that nobody else really knows how either.

From what i know you're renaming the dmx into the taunt you want to replace and then recompiling the class_animations into an mdl and then throwing it in the custom folder, but the last time i tried (which was long ago, around the time or before taunt workshop was announced) i ran into technical issues whch corrupted the rest of the classes animations.
    You can fix the issues in a few different ways:

Compile the animation in the playermodel
    Recompile the playermodel to prioritize the custom animations over the existing while keeping the original
    Compile was class_animations mdl and make it include the original animation mdl that you could have renamed
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Belgium Show Events

15. Post #8255
    March 2013
    1,275 Posts
    Something old I found from dA that had me laughing for a good moment.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Funny x 32Late x 7Agree x 5Winner x 3Optimistic x 1 (list)

16. Post #8256
    Gold Member
    August 2012
    4,779 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 8Funny Funny x 1 (list)

17. Post #8257
    May 2014
    4,622 Posts
    His fucking face! WHY DIDN'T I CLICK ON THIS BEFORE HAND!?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #8258
    Gold Member
    April 2014
    966 Posts
    He's about to pop an uber.
    I wonder what kind of uber because that tube isn't connected to any "backpack"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

19. Post #8259
    January 2012
    368 Posts

Randumb and stuff, but still pretty true
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 35Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

20. Post #8260
    August 2013
    9,713 Posts

I wouldnt really call that randumb though at least there is actually plot progression as opposed to angrycockpuppets average "someone gets killed and everyone screams or dances at the end of every single video"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Zing Zing x 34 (list)

21. Post #8261
    January 2009
    1,715 Posts
    I wouldnt really call that randumb though at least there is actually plot progression as opposed to angrycockpuppets average "someone gets killed and everyone screams or dances at the end of every single video"
    Speaking of angrysockpuppet
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 10 (list)

22. Post #8262
    Gold Member
    August 2012
    4,779 Posts
    I thought the Wraith scene was sorta funny, but do we really need the titty Pyro?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

23. Post #8263
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    8,862 Posts
    FINALLY! Someone has spoke the truth.

In short. Any SFM person or DECENT GModer is more effective than angrycockpuppets
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Poland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 8Funny Funny x 4 (list)

24. Post #8264
    May 2014
    4,622 Posts
    If this place becomes an anti-angrysockpuppet thread, I'm out of here. I don't want another deviantart appreciation type thread I have to clean up again.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 15Informative Informative x 3 (list)

25. Post #8265
    Gold Member
    June 2012
    9,024 Posts

In short. Any SFM person or DECENT GModer is more effective than angrycockpuppets
    well you know, thats like, your opinion.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chile Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

26. Post #8266
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    2,910 Posts
    Wow, 107 USD for each uploaded video, in addition to ad revenue...

Why would anyone even spend 7 years studying to become a doctor at this point? Just spend those 7 years becoming moderately famous on the internet, then have your fans spoonfeed you money.

EDIT: And apparently people think I'm against people making a living doing something they love, or me being a greater evil trying to crusify angrysockpuppet... So thanks guys, thanks a lot for making the assumptions that I'm a horrible and bitter humanbeing... Carry on rating agree to the guy who accuse me for doing something I wasn't even doing in the first place, that makes perfect logical sense!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Dumb Dumb x 15Agree Agree x 2 (list)

27. Post #8267
    May 2014
    4,622 Posts
    107 USD for each uploaded video, in addition to ad revenue...

Why would anyone even spend 7 years studying to become a doctor at this point? Just spend those 7 years becoming moderately famous on the internet, then have your fans spoonfeed you money.
    Wow, because doing something you love is illiegal and people doing so shall be executed. ITS HIS JOB. HE GOES TO COLLEGE FOR ANIMATION. Also ad revenue is terrible and risky, especially with the new content id system. Lots of people use patreon so they can eat. Including this guy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 14Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

28. Post #8268
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    2,910 Posts
    Wow, because doing something you love is illiegal and people doing so shall be executed. ITS HIS JOB. HE GOES TO COLLEGE FOR ANIMATION. Also ad revenue is terrible and risky, especially with the new content id system. Lots of people use patreon so they can eat. Including this guy.
    Uhm, good job making the assumption that I have anything against him, his job or him making a living of it. I just think 107 USD is a massive amount for every single video uploaded, on top of ad revenue.

Where exactly in my statement do you see me calling him a monster for doing so? If his fans want to throw the money at him, I'm not going to stop them.

EDIT: Also, calling ad revenue terrible is pretty ignorant. On his own Patreon page he directly state that he make slightly above minimum wage from ad revenue. Meaning that he can in fact eat without Patreon. I'd give my left hand for the ability to make minimum wage from Youtube, and if I ever was to make that much I wouldn't nickle and dime my fans, even if it's optional.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Disagree Disagree x 4Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

29. Post #8269
    May 2014
    4,622 Posts
    Uhm, good job white knighting for him, despite the fact that I wasn't even attacking him in the first place.

Where exactly in my statement do you see me calling him a monster for doing so? If his fans want to throw the money at him, I'm not going to stop them.
    Having a point is not white knighting. That's it, as one of the last content contributors to this thread, I'm hightailing it out of here
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Dumb Dumb x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

30. Post #8270
    February 2013
    662 Posts
    Snipin's a good job, especially with friend
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Artistic x 5Friendly x 4Dumb x 3Disagree x 2Funny x 1 (list)

31. Post #8271
    Gold Member
    June 2012
    9,024 Posts
    that olivia model...

she looks closer to a midget than to a child.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Chile Show Events Agree Agree x 12Funny Funny x 4 (list)

32. Post #8272
    August 2013
    9,713 Posts

Thing is, he is a decent animator granted his characters are generally static and stand still while flailing hands around, but his sense of humor has deteriorated to essentially asking your 13 year old cousin to write a script and then he animates it

It's just a shame really

Edited:

I hope this is a joke cus his videos have done nothing but gotten worse with time as his ego inflated and his animation skills havent changed since he started so that college hasnt done much for him
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 13Zing Zing x 2 (list)

33. Post #8273
    Gold Member
    June 2012
    9,024 Posts
    i dont think its a matter of ego per se, but instead the fact he noticed that people barely cared for quality/effort over his work and started demanding more radumb shit from him as a staple, wich eventually lead to the drop in quality in general.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Chile Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

34. Post #8274
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 23Artistic Artistic x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

35. Post #8275

Heh.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Russian Federation Show Events Funny Funny x 21Winner Winner x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

36. Post #8276
    r_S
    December 2013
    757 Posts
    Lt_C is DasBoSchitt
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Malaysia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 5Funny Funny x 1 (list)

37. Post #8277
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    8,862 Posts
    Not really saying "I'm BETTER than X person" but when you compare latest video to some others video... you'll see the difference.

Currently I'm working on something like Dr.Face did, a Cartoon (Not TF2).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Poland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

38. Post #8278
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    3,902 Posts
    that's an old screenshot though, might be just from google images or something
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events

39. Post #8279
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    1,118 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Winner x 4Dumb x 3Disagree x 3Friendly x 1Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #8280
    Giant fuckbots
    January 2012
    1,631 Posts
    If this place becomes an anti-angrysockpuppet thread, I'm out of here. I don't want another deviantart appreciation type thread I have to clean up again.
    If by "cleaning up" you mean angry shitposting I say good riddance
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Norway Show Events Zing Zing x 10Agree Agree x 2 (list)