1. Post #641
    October 2012
    4,521 Posts

I thought i do a Crossover with different Gundams and 1 zeon mobile suit aka Sazabi
    Models goto rightful owners
    What is this desert map that everyone's using? I swear I might have downloaded it, but it won't come up when I want to load it.

2. Post #642
    June 2016
    99 Posts
    That, and hopefully other MS from the Gundam and Zeta Gundam shows. Would like to see some Axis Zeon MS like the Qubeley, Bawoo, Gaza-C, and the Psycho Gundam.

Unless you meant that too?
    Just Re-GZ & Zeta for now. And this Ra Cailum too:

It's a wip. Ported it because I want to see how big is the full scale model in Gmod so only the big guns are rigged. Will port more ships later and upload them in a pack

You have many Transformers models so why don't you port Gundam too?

I'm slowly searching through the pages here but if anybody knows if there's a RX-79 Ground type to be had can I get a page number? I've got the one download that has the exploded pieces but has a GM head instead of the Gundam from way back in the first posts and am looking for head/complete model.
    From Extreme vs Full Boost:
    https://mega.nz/#!q4oEzIgT!WtzlKWv7S...ZDIdbaXdMwFf58

3. Post #643
    October 2012
    4,521 Posts
    Just Re-GZ & Zeta for now. And this Ra Cailum too:

It's a wip. Ported it because I want to see how big is the full scale model in Gmod so only the big guns are rigged. Will port more ships later and upload them in a pack

You have many Transformers models so why don't you port Gundam too?
    Because with the Transformers models the program I used kept the rigging intact. I don't remember if my question from a while back was answered or not, but I can do everything else but setup a full rig. Plus with my college semester I don't have much time to learn and do such a rig for the models I want.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

4. Post #644

September 2014
    11 Posts
    Thank you Blaze2198! I never thought I'd find one anywhere. 08 MS just doesn't seem as popular when it comes to models. At least as far as trying to google one up

5. Post #645
    June 2016
    99 Posts
    Thank you Blaze2198! I never thought I'd find one anywhere. 08 MS just doesn't seem as popular when it comes to models. At least as far as trying to google one up
    Np if you need more models from each series (Gundam to Unicorn) , just download this pack. This is the only game that contains lots of MS:

DLC suits:

I was looking around the web and I came across this link which contains the DLC models up to date so here it is: http://www.mediafire.com/download/bq...2gwcyh/DLC.rar

it's got the Wing Gundam from the TV series that unicron wanted too.

I think the EXVS models are complete or close to it.

6. Post #646
    October 2012
    4,521 Posts
    Kind of sucks that looking through the roster Extreme Full Boost doesn't have a Dom or a Gouf model, and I don't know if they need to be rigged or not. I'm running low on space so I'm not gonna download it and find out.

7. Post #647

April 2014
    120 Posts
    Kind of sucks that looking through the roster Extreme Full Boost doesn't have a Dom or a Gouf model, and I don't know if they need to be rigged or not. I'm running low on space so I'm not gonna download it and find out.
    I'm sure I've seen a Dom with the Full Boost models.
    Whenever I run them through noesis, it doesn't seem to show any kind of rigging. I should put more suits from FB into Sketchup and finish that scale thing Iwas making. The only Gouf iI remember seeing was Gouf Custom

8. Post #648
    June 2016
    99 Posts
    DWG & FB models are rigged except their fingers. The skeleton is in one of those .smc files but you'll need Blender 2.49b to use the smcimport script since the latest version of Blender can't run old python script.

Btw Dom & Gouf Custom is in the game. MS list of Gundam Extreme VS Full Boost:

Note: Models below are available from the link H1R05H1 posted. It's missing some models so if you want a complete version, rip the game with this tool.

9. Post #649

April 2014
    120 Posts
    Has anyone anywhere tried that Destiny game for Vita? I saw Red Frame's Power Loader in it and I want it.

10. Post #650
    October 2015
    1,083 Posts
    bug me. what game is this from? a missing packet? i'd check it out. no throne eins tho?

11. Post #651

September 2014
    11 Posts
    Np if you need more models from each series (Gundam to Unicorn) , just download this pack. This is the only game that contains lots of MS:
    Thanks again, I'd just started going through the previous download when it occured to me I'd need to look for Zakus too.

12. Post #652
    June 2016
    99 Posts
    Has anyone anywhere tried that Destiny game for Vita? I saw Red Frame's Power Loader in it and I want it.
    I have it but everything is in JP. Gameplay ain't fun.

I've extracted the files and the model is in .mdl (not Valve's .mdl) format.

bug me. what game is this from? a missing packet? i'd check it out. no throne eins tho?
    Yeah Eins is in the folder. Game is Gundam Extreme VS Full Boost

13. Post #653

October 2013
    9 Posts
    Hey Everyone,

Wanted a few models out of Mobile Suit Gundam - Climax U.C. anyone have a good method for accomplishing that? I have it broken down to the fpk files but got stuck there. Seeing as I cannot see what model these files are I hope this sample is either a ship or mobile suit.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/e1ksi26xvmn87y9/szb0.fpk

14. Post #654
    June 2016
    99 Posts
    That should be Sazabi based on the file name.

Also try xentax or whatever ripping sites if you need help with model ripping.

15. Post #655
    October 2015
    1,083 Posts
    That should be MS Sazabi...
    yep. is sazabi. atleast the textures.

it's not a compressed archive. should make that 'easier'. you should really ask on xentax tho.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Germany Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

16. Post #656

October 2013
    9 Posts
    Ok good news is I posted over at xentax Link and it is possible I just do not know how hexadecimal work. Can anyone give me some pointers?

17. Post #657

February 2017
    1 Posts
    Hello, Everyone. Is there anyway someone can help me with a file or commission the file!
    I am looking to use the file to cosplay as a gundam. I want to do 3 ZGMF-X20A Strike Freedom , TBG-011B Try Burning Gundam or ASW-G-)8 Gundam Barbatos Lupus Rex. anything close to these I be happy and it make it so much easier to work with and do!

18. Post #658
    July 2015
    16 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

19. Post #659
    June 2016
    99 Posts

20. Post #660
    October 2012
    4,521 Posts
    Don't suppose you have a non-gmod workshop link, or a chance to put it up in the SFM workshop? Especially that model pack of the MSG ships.

21. Post #661
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Malaysia Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

22. Post #662

July 2016
    35 Posts
    The Barbatos was banned.

23. Post #663
    June 2016
    99 Posts
    You need to be logged in to download it from bowlroll

24. Post #664
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome New Zealand Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

25. Post #665
    July 2015
    16 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

26. Post #666

October 2016
    2 Posts

do you have this model?

27. Post #667
    June 2016
    99 Posts
    MMD model: https://bowlroll.net/file/37210

Pass: OMF4

28. Post #668
    July 2015
    16 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

29. Post #669
    June 2016
    99 Posts
       Chocoman & Hush    too

30. Post #670
    October 2012
    4,521 Posts
    Spoilers, Wing Gundam! Also, we have a screenshot thread on Facepunch if you're not doing test shots. I'd recommend using that. https://facepunch.com/forumdisplay.php?f=198
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #671
    July 2015
    16 Posts
    Spoilers, Wing Gundam! Also, we have a screenshot thread on Facepunch if you're not doing test shots. I'd recommend using that. https://facepunch.com/forumdisplay.php?f=198
    What u want me to do with this take it down or Keep it up on this and sorry for spoilers please respond to this if u want me to take it down

32. Post #672
    October 2012
    4,521 Posts
    Just put a link. erase the [img][/img] tags.