1. Post #12721

June 2014
    29 Posts
    I thought your ban on /tg/ was only 1 hour?
    there was a bit more to it found out later. i am not the person they think i am
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #12722
    April 2013
    929 Posts
    there was a bit more to it found out later. i am not the person they think i am
    If they confused you why dont you appeal?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

3. Post #12723
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    3,796 Posts
    For a pseudo-3d SS13 something like minecraft actually seems like a pretty appropriate platform. Everything is already square tile based, so cube-based would be the logical next step. Also I think that minecraft has all the appropriate features to keep a lot of sprites from the game, and also to possibly render them in a 3d-ish form. It also has the framework to handle large areas.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9Optimistic Optimistic x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

4. Post #12724

June 2014
    29 Posts
    If they confused you why dont you appeal?
    I meant "there was a bit more to it found out later. i am not the person they thought i was"

eventually they saw through the ruse clearly and I got shrekt

I was evading a p. old permaban
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

5. Post #12725
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    2,341 Posts
    For a pseudo-3d SS13 something like minecraft actually seems like a pretty appropriate platform. Everything is already square tile based, so cube-based would be the logical next step. Also I think that minecraft has all the appropriate features to keep a lot of sprites from the game, and also to possibly render them in a 3d-ish form. It also has the framework to handle large areas.
    someone really ought to do this

but only if you can make the playermodel one block high instead of two because that will ruin everything
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

6. Post #12726
    Gold Member
    January 2013
    2,678 Posts
    id rather see doom-station13 than minecraft-station13 tbh
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Optimistic Optimistic x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

7. Post #12727
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    3,796 Posts
    I dont think doom supports complete environmental destruction though, which is something that is pretty important to the current SS13 experience.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

8. Post #12728
    Gold Member
    January 2013
    2,678 Posts
    yea, but it could be coded in
    use doom as the base and add in atmospherics/destruction/construction etc
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

9. Post #12729
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    January 2012
    3,401 Posts
    That's kinda hard to do when you're already banned from all the servers for having been a retarded xD lel griffe mastere and admins don't even trust you enough anymore to consider your appeal as much more than a joke. Seriously, the only server i'm not banned from is Yog.
    i smell an alt of dogie or whatever that one guy was
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

10. Post #12730
    Gold Member
    January 2013
    2,678 Posts
    i forgot about steamdoge
    rip
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

11. Post #12731
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    January 2012
    3,401 Posts
    rip in pleasestaypermabannedandstopalting
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

12. Post #12732
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    8,750 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Winner Winner x 11Funny Funny x 2Artistic Artistic x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

13. Post #12733
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    2,030 Posts
    you should do a segment on AI opening doors.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 7Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

14. Post #12734
    Gold Member
    January 2013
    2,678 Posts
    was this made completely in paint

15. Post #12735
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    8,750 Posts
    Fuck if I know I'm getting all this off of Tumblr:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Winner Winner x 14Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

16. Post #12736
    I wish there was a rev round pic

when a head-rev gets assistant on a 70 pop server
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

17. Post #12737
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    8,750 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 13Winner Winner x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

18. Post #12738
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    13,596 Posts
    I'm a god damn drunken ninja.
    Just had a perfect traitor round, no one suspected me, I stole the AI's brain and made off with it, killing two other traitors that tried to kill me for various reasons unrelated to that.
    I started out in the bar, chilling making sarin, probably poisoning several people, then I bought a sleepypen and used it on a staff assistant in the shuttle bay to the right of the bar to empty it, and then I spaced him. Then I went and grabbed the ??? pill bottle in the church, adding that to the sarin, and putting that mix in the sleepypen. I don't remember much of the drugs in the ??? pills, but one of them was cat drugs. I then made my way to the medibay, looking for corpses that had rotted, to get a better ID. Luckily the CE was an idiot and died 10 minutes into the round, so I told them I'd make him into food and dragged him off, then I used his ID to sneak into the the AI, reprogrammed it to give it a false sense of security(Only human and fourth law saying not to mess with my shit), I broke into his chamber, grabbed the brain and ran for it.
    In the meantime, someone had hooked up several plasmastone or something furniture that was just spewing out plasma, in the middle of the medbay. Seeing as medbay was fucked, they called for the AI to call the shuttle, this made me happy, since that meant they didn't suspect anything wrong with it.
    After around five minutes or so, they finally broke into the captains quarters and called the shuttle manually, and I was suiting up with a space suit and air tank just in case, but as I was doing that, some guy(another traitor) came in and instantly started hitting me with a fire extinguisher, I just wrecked him with my bar shotgun and caved his head in with his own fire extinguisher.
    Then the escape bay becomes a fucking inferno for some reason, and we all helped to calm that down and finally board the shuttle, where I sleepy penned two people and they just fell over puking and meowing.

Personal notes: Try out the ??? pill chemical combo more often, it was fun.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Winner Winner x 10Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

19. Post #12739
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    2,131 Posts
    4 rounds in a row, I chose atmos and started making atmos bombs.
    4 rounds in a row, I completed my bombs then bullshit happened and I never got to use them. Mainly, fuck wizards.

20. Post #12740
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    13,596 Posts
    4 rounds in a row, I chose atmos and started making atmos bombs.
    4 rounds in a row, I completed my bombs then bullshit happened and I never got to use them. Mainly, fuck wizards.
    Use signal detonation, put a signaller on your belt and keep the window open, if you're about to die you can detonate the bomb.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

21. Post #12741
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    2,131 Posts
    Use signal detonation, put a signaller on your belt and keep the window open, if you're about to die you can detonate the bomb.
    Does it work when you're stunned?

22. Post #12742
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    January 2012
    3,401 Posts
    Errant_Aron was Saigon Sam (survived)
    Objective #1: Impersonate Monte Armstrong, the Cargo Technician. Success!
    Objective #2: Cause no undeserved harm. Success!
    The traitor was successful!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 6Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

23. Post #12743
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    2,131 Posts
    Errant_Aron was Saigon Sam (survived)
    Objective #1: Impersonate Monte Armstrong, the Cargo Technician. Success!
    Objective #2: Cause no undeserved harm. Success!
    The traitor was successful!
    nice goin
       baystation-tier peacemonger   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

24. Post #12744
    FISSION MAILED
    January 2010
    9,457 Posts
    feel almost a little sad. started round as a clown with a mime named Jenny. we dressed up with the sexy outfits, and got hooked up by the captain. he gave me the nuclear disk and told me to keep it safe, so me and Jenny went off to try and implant it. before that, he gave us both new ID's with almost full access. "Lord Heunk" and "Heunk Bodyguard".

we went on a journey to find out what we could put the disk in to make it fit, and suddenly Jenny took a pic of us ~staring~ at each other and gave it to me. I said I wanted to keep it as a memory.

eventually we figured out we couldn't get the disk into my cavity, so we dumped it at the mining station. then we went off to report to the captain, but we couldn't find him. I told her the honkmother needed me and killed myself. lots of tears were shed.

I was then given a space funeral, captain shed some tears, and I was brought back to life temporarily in ghost form to give my final wishes and the final goodbye to Jenny. told her to tell the captain was the cause of my death

love can bloom on space station 13
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Norway Show Events Friendly Friendly x 14Funny Funny x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

25. Post #12745
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    421 Posts
    feel almost a little sad. started round as a clown with a mime named Jenny. we dressed up with the sexy outfits, and got hooked up by the captain. he gave me the nuclear disk and told me to keep it safe, so me and Jenny went off to try and implant it. before that, he gave us both new ID's with almost full access. "Lord Heunk" and "Heunk Bodyguard".

we went on a journey to find out what we could put the disk in to make it fit, and suddenly Jenny took a pic of us ~staring~ at each other and gave it to me. I said I wanted to keep it as a memory.

eventually we figured out we couldn't get the disk into my cavity, so we dumped it at the mining station. then we went off to report to the captain, but we couldn't find him. I told her the honkmother needed me and killed myself. lots of tears were shed.

I was then given a space funeral, captain shed some tears, and I was brought back to life temporarily in ghost form to give my final wishes and the final goodbye to Jenny. told her to tell the captain was the cause of my death

love can bloom on space station 13
    YES THAT WAS ME. I also planted the photo inside your chest before the funeral.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 14Funny Funny x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

26. Post #12746
    I've said this before, and got an answer but:

there needs to be some kind of comprehensive guide to make big booms on the station. Like I have NO idea where to start.

when I say comprehensive guide, I mean step-by-step instructions for dummies cus I a big fat dumbo
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

27. Post #12747
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    6,771 Posts
    Asked Blessed, almost guaranteed he can help you.

28. Post #12748
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    3,742 Posts
    Its a little harder to get a REALLY big bomb on TG since if you do the "Burn loads of plasma and then heat up plasma tanks with the high temp Co2" you only get about a 4x4 area of floor tiles removed.

From what I can tell the only way to make a super huge one is to make sure you get a heap of the plasma unburned into a tank and then use the misc room to filter out the superheated plasma into another canister that you then put into the plasma tank on the assembly.

as for goon nfi
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

29. Post #12749
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    6,455 Posts
    On /tg/ bombs are piss easy to hit the cap with and have been for well over a year.
    1) Take oxygen tanks, top up.
    2) Take plasma tanks, empty out with scrubber/pump, fill with 180kPa of plasma from a clean canister.
    3) 66% plasma, 33% oxy mix - make with unused canisters
    4) Pipe into burn chamber, make sure pumps are at full speed, ignite
    5) Pump out hellmix of 98k CO2 into empty canisters, you probably want two or three of them.
    6) Take the plasma tanks and start filling them with CO2. This heats the plasma (with its crazy high SHC) up to anywhere between 1000 and 1800+ Celsius depending on the amount of plasma. 180kPa should end up around ~1300. When the pressure reaches 1013 or so kPa, close the valve.
    7) Hook up O2 and plasma tanks to the valve, there bombcap.

It gives the bombcap of 3,7,14 and if bombcap was released would be a 4,8,17. Bombs remain piss easy to make, though you'd want to do some atmos work if bombcap was removed for true Cuban Pete levels. All a bomb is is basically a pressure spike in one of the tanks, so you just want hot plasma (and only like 1000 C tbh) and oxygen for it to react with. You don't actually need very much plasma at all. Sure a tank filled with pure plasma at 1000C and pure frozen oxygen would be better, but due to the cap it is pointless.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #12750
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    8,750 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 8Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

31. Post #12751
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    6,771 Posts
    My famous store with the entire sec armory given by the clown, we also got so much gold.

32. Post #12752
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    6,455 Posts
    There was so much pewpewpew in that round.
    Constant pewpewpew from the bridge to the shuttle.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

33. Post #12753
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    4,806 Posts
    Sure a tank filled with pure plasma at 1000C and pure frozen oxygen would be better, but due to the cap it is pointless.
    I know there's differences in the codebases, but back when I was testing bomb mixes on a baycode server doing that mix doesn't work because of the tiny amount of moles in the superhot plasma.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Jersey Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

34. Post #12754
    My famous store with the entire sec armory given by the clown, we also got so much gold.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

35. Post #12755
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    6,455 Posts
    I know there's differences in the codebases, but back when I was testing bomb mixes on a baycode server doing that mix doesn't work because of the tiny amount of moles in the superhot plasma.
    It's a small amount of plasma (however many moles you'd get in a tank at 180kPa at room temp brought up to 1013kPa but we can't calculate anything because fucked if I know the RAM of plasma and the volume of a tank) but it is more than enough for bombcap on tg.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

36. Post #12756
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    6,771 Posts
    HOLY FUCKING SHIT ARE ALL OF YOU MENTALLY RETARDED, I'M IN CRIT, GIVE ME CPR!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

37. Post #12757
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    3,742 Posts
    Im so confused, while maintaining a borg I overhear it ask the AI if its to kill the RD, this in turn makes me suspect that the ai is rogue, tell the RD and he gives zero shits about what I have to say, lock down the borgs that I can manually to prevent them killing people and tell science not to reactivate them (Which they go and do anyway)
    Spend a good portion of the round trying to get sec to realise the ai is rogue, in the process get arrested because they think I EMAG'd the borgs.

Eventually they accept what I have to say and move on the AI, card it and space it.

Oh good looks like I was right is everyone going to respect me for saving the station?
    Nope everyone starts claiming that the medbots ive made are subverted are not healing people.

Tell the captain that im resigning from his shithole of a station and that the entire crew is Autistic, proceed to be beaten into crit, sitting in sleeper and hear crew talking about how my medbots are not healing them instantly and thus must be bad, (medbots take time to heal people)

rrrrrrrrrrrrage
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 5Optimistic Optimistic x 1Funny Funny x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

38. Post #12758
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    4,806 Posts
    It's a small amount of plasma (however many moles you'd get in a tank at 180kPa at room temp brought up to 1013kPa but we can't calculate anything because fucked if I know the RAM of plasma and the volume of a tank) but it is more than enough for bombcap on tg.
    Oh right sure, I thought you meant a tank filled with heated plasma after being totally emptied.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Jersey Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

39. Post #12759

November 2011
    53 Posts
    Im so confused, while maintaining a borg I overhear it ask the AI if its to kill the RD, this in turn makes me suspect that the ai is rogue, tell the RD and he gives zero shits about what I have to say, lock down the borgs that I can manually to prevent them killing people and tell science not to reactivate them (Which they go and do anyway)
    Spend a good portion of the round trying to get sec to realise the ai is rogue, in the process get arrested because they think I EMAG'd the borgs.

Eventually they accept what I have to say and move on the AI, card it and space it.

Oh good looks like I was right is everyone going to respect me for saving the station?
    Nope everyone starts claiming that the medbots ive made are subverted are not healing people.

Tell the captain that im resigning from his shithole of a station and that the entire crew is Autistic, proceed to be beaten into crit, sitting in sleeper and hear crew talking about how my medbots are not healing them instantly and thus must be bad, (medbots take time to heal people)

rrrrrrrrrrrrage
    Was that on /tg/?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

40. Post #12760
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    6,771 Posts

rrrrrrrrrrrrage
    I honestly thought the AI made a grammar mistake rather than actually wanting to kill me,hell I was mostly RDing like I always do and what not. If the AI was subverted I would've locked down the borgs or destroyed them but they weren't acting strange in anyway. I went to EVA to actually got get a jetpack and check the fuckers laws and wipe if possible but then he flooded plasma and I ran, after a bit of running I get insta-critted by a door and nobody does CPR on me.