1. Post #7681
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    9,517 Posts
    Ling started killing me in front of r&d so i called for help. HoS and a security officer just ran by us. Best security ever
    Which server was this?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 3 (list)

2. Post #7682
    SUGOI WAIFU ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU
    April 2011
    1,101 Posts
    Which server was this?
    the best rp one
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Estonia Show Events Winner Winner x 4Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

3. Post #7683
    August 2013
    127 Posts
    the best rp one
    RP influences good security what r u tlakkinig bout?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

4. Post #7684
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    1,678 Posts
    the best rp one
    Hey i think i was at the same round too. I was the Cole, centcomm representative who got paralyzed in middle of hallway. Then ling proceeded to drag me into his den which i think your corpse was too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Finland Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

5. Post #7685
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    2,539 Posts
    Ling started killing me in front of r&d so i called for help. HoS and a security officer just ran by us. Best security ever
    I remember being sucked by a ling in robotics right near the window leading to science, and the detective (who was on a hunt for lings mind you), passed right by the window without noticing us, right as I turned into a husk
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 8Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

6. Post #7686
    September 2009
    1,056 Posts
    Speaking of lings, Clown ling is the best thing ever. Throw banana, trip people, paralyze, drag away.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Informative Informative x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

7. Post #7687
    April 2011
    1,101 Posts
    Hey i think i was at the same round too. I was the Cole, centcomm representative who got paralyzed in middle of hallway. Then ling proceeded to drag me into his den which i think your corpse was too.
    Everyone left on the shuttle so he just left my corpse there.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Estonia Show Events Funny Funny x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

8. Post #7688
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    4,272 Posts

I spent about half an hour on /tg/ repairing the singularity engine as a cyborg after the previous singulo escaped. There were absolutely no engineers on until I was nearly finished either, so I did a good portion of the work. Finally, the engine was finished and reactivated. It was truly glorious.

Then a wizard blew me up using the Robotics console because 'fuck you'.
    *sigh*
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

9. Post #7689
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    3,539 Posts
    Welcome to the (virtual) world of tommorow!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 17Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

10. Post #7690
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    January 2012
    3,401 Posts
    Pretty sure I just murdered 30+ people during a wizard round as a medical officer. The wizard used that gun spell and I got a pulse rifle, and just...

well i went over the top
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

11. Post #7691
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    5,536 Posts
    23:55 - Shaina ⅗: So get this shit
    23:55 - Shaina ⅗: SS13 for the past 2 hours
    23:55 - Shaina ⅗: be a clown
    23:55 - Shaina ⅗: somebody drugged me
    23:55 - Shaina ⅗: brought me into a place
    23:55 - Shaina ⅗: put a fucking bomb on me
    23:55 - Shaina ⅗: and as I tried to get to security
    23:55 - Shaina ⅗: jihad
    23:55 - Shaina ⅗: so friend of mine cloned me
    23:56 - Shaina ⅗: I got to HOP and like
    23:56 - Shaina ⅗: yo
    23:56 - Shaina ⅗: I just got jihaded
    23:56 - Shaina ⅗: some assclown bombed me
    23:56 - Shaina ⅗: fast forward an hour
    23:56 - Shaina ⅗: changlinged (aka I was killed, and he used my body to spawn changlings)
    23:56 - Shaina ⅗: repeat, now HOP is my bro, and we kicking ass
    23:56 - Shaina ⅗: we arrest the first dude
    23:57 - Shaina ⅗: admin gets butthurt taht I spoiled the plot (wat the fuck, I got Rev'd you tard... That's how this game works)
    23:57 - Shaina ⅗: anyway we go to escape pods
    23:57 - Shaina ⅗: he tries to kill me and HOP who is now Cap
    23:57 - Shaina ⅗: we survive
    23:57 - Shaina ⅗: in pod
    23:57 - Shaina ⅗: he kills everyone in pod and spaces me
    23:58 - Shaina ⅗: admin bans me for griefing
    23:58 - Shaina ⅗: all I wanted to do was be a clown and fucking honk honk
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 6Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

12. Post #7692

November 2012
    43 Posts
    23:55 - Shaina ⅗: So get this shit
    23:55 - Shaina ⅗: SS13 for the past 2 hours
    23:55 - Shaina ⅗: be a clown
    23:55 - Shaina ⅗: somebody drugged me
    23:55 - Shaina ⅗: brought me into a place
    23:55 - Shaina ⅗: put a fucking bomb on me
    23:55 - Shaina ⅗: and as I tried to get to security
    23:55 - Shaina ⅗: jihad
    23:55 - Shaina ⅗: so friend of mine cloned me
    23:56 - Shaina ⅗: I got to HOP and like
    23:56 - Shaina ⅗: yo
    23:56 - Shaina ⅗: I just got jihaded
    23:56 - Shaina ⅗: some assclown bombed me
    23:56 - Shaina ⅗: fast forward an hour
    23:56 - Shaina ⅗: changlinged (aka I was killed, and he used my body to spawn changlings)
    23:56 - Shaina ⅗: repeat, now HOP is my bro, and we kicking ass
    23:56 - Shaina ⅗: we arrest the first dude
    23:57 - Shaina ⅗: admin gets butthurt taht I spoiled the plot (wat the fuck, I got Rev'd you tard... That's how this game works)
    23:57 - Shaina ⅗: anyway we go to escape pods
    23:57 - Shaina ⅗: he tries to kill me and HOP who is now Cap
    23:57 - Shaina ⅗: we survive
    23:57 - Shaina ⅗: in pod
    23:57 - Shaina ⅗: he kills everyone in pod and spaces me
    23:58 - Shaina ⅗: admin bans me for griefing
    23:58 - Shaina ⅗: all I wanted to do was be a clown and fucking honk honk
    Which server was this?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

13. Post #7693
    February 2012
    840 Posts
    I miss ling not being useless when it comes to combat or murdering people on /tg/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

14. Post #7694
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    5,536 Posts
    Which server was this?
    100% lagfree yogstation

spoilers

its not lag free
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #7695
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    4,710 Posts
    I played as clown and blew up a fuel tank at the shuttle bay and got the HoS to chase me. Everytime she would catch me and make me horizontal, two assistants would come out of nowhere and knock down the HoS, give me enough time to get up and escape.

This occurred 2 more times and a couple of times I got her to slip on my PDA.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Winner Winner x 9Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

16. Post #7696
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    2,030 Posts
    Read this into ahelp.

Got this:

Can't even capitalize properly. God damn.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 5Dumb Dumb x 5Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

17. Post #7697
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    4,710 Posts
    I feel like a scrub

I was a Rev(I got flashed by a Revhead) and the Rev's really fucked up the station; Brig, Escape, and Engineering were all gone. Despite this, the heads of staff did not call the shuttle or use the pods. A fellow Rev just HANDS me a bomb and I hastily decide to use it to blow up an important intersection in the station. This turns out to be futile as ALL the heads of staff were clustered in a maintenance shaft just beating the shit out of the last Revhead, I should of used the bomb where they were all clusted together.

oh well
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Funny Funny x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

18. Post #7698
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    3,799 Posts
    So if you can deep fry anything, can you deep fry the captains ID card and force feed it to him?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

19. Post #7699
    August 2013
    127 Posts
    So if you can deep fry anything, can you deep fry the captains ID card and force feed it to him?
    yes and it's the closest thing to making him eat human flesh. He knows the HoP won't give him a new ID. Want to know why?

mother fucker i ate the hop what now
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 10Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

20. Post #7700
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    3,539 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United Kingdom Show Events Informative x 4Funny x 2Artistic x 1Optimistic x 1Winner x 1 (list)

21. Post #7701
    August 2013
    127 Posts
    Adminbus at it's finest. Goon doesn't have admin abuse, it has admin iiFUN!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

22. Post #7702
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    2,030 Posts
    Adminbus at it's finest. Goon doesn't have admin abuse, it has admin iiFUN!!
    Read: FUN
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 9Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

23. Post #7703
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    11,144 Posts
    Can gibs from fiery explosions set other people on fire?
    Because i'd love to see someone set ablaze by a !!Clown Brain Chunk!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

24. Post #7704
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    1,662 Posts
    So the game lagged and a laser was frozen in midair. I picked it up.

And threw it

Edited:

Also axes
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 12Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

25. Post #7705
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    11,144 Posts
    Wait does that mean that if you're fast enough, you can catch a laser bolt??
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

26. Post #7706
    Here I sit, I am elated, Came to shit, Ejaculated
    December 2010
    519 Posts
    You can catch literally any object if you're fast enough and the lag gods are feeling favourable towards you. For maximum fun catch one of the taser bolts and run around whacking people.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 12Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

27. Post #7707
    King of the Oil Refinery
    December 2008
    6,841 Posts
    You can catch literally any object if you're fast enough and the lag gods are feeling favourable towards you. For maximum fun catch one of the taser bolts and run around whacking people.
    Wait, taser bolts are still secretly items?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux Sweden Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

28. Post #7708
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    2,654 Posts
    Wait does that mean that if you're fast enough, you can catch a laser bolt??
    I am making the most evil and deceptive smile from simply reading this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Lithuania Show Events Agree Agree x 6Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

29. Post #7709
    November 2011
    724 Posts
    I am making the most evil and deceptive smile from simply reading this.
    I'm probably going to get myself killed next time I play by pissing off sec and trying

30. Post #7710
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    275 Posts
    So,

Killed a traitor early in the round, found an emag...then borged the traitor I killed and turn him in to one of my loyal knights, plotting to take over the station.

It's not worded amazingly due to the fact that the crew found out the AI core had been breached and began a witch hunt.

When people realise I wasn't a traitor after the round, , this little gem popped up in OOC.

Most the admins were cool with it, minus one who said

"I am not in the mood for humour" when I told him the law was added during a 3 hour shift and I wanted to inject some humour in to it,
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 12Funny Funny x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

31. Post #7711
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    June 2010
    9,410 Posts

Also axes
    I know there is an axe in bridge and Atmosia on Metastation, but where are the others?

32. Post #7712
    April 2011
    1,101 Posts
    I know there is an axe in bridge and Atmosia on Metastation, but where are the others?
    I think those are the only two.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Estonia Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

33. Post #7713
    Dennab
    July 2011
    950 Posts
    I think those are the only two.
    You can crack the safe in the vault for another Axe and a Bear Pelt.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1Useful Useful x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

34. Post #7714
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    11,144 Posts
    So a friend of mine, the glorious bastard, is currently trolling around the statoins... Won't mention his name or the station's name at all, but he went CE one round, and worked with his brother who went Atmo. They did a standard plasma flood setup in atmo, and he went around and turned off every atmos scrubber he could find. Then his bro kicked on the flood, admin caught on, banned brother, and when they caught my friend he was in the process of turning the scrubbers back on... you know, because he had been caught. When questioned, he said the AI had turned them off and he was fixing it.

AI got banned 30 seconds later.

i love this guy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 18Funny Funny x 4Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

35. Post #7715
    Gold Member
    June 2012
    2,338 Posts
    Those must be really lazy or stupid admins.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #7716
    King of the Oil Refinery
    December 2008
    6,841 Posts
    I once stole a guys ID and spammed WGW in newscaster titles under it (it spams WGW to anyone near a newscaster)

The guy whose ID I stole got banned
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 16Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

37. Post #7717
    April 2011
    1,101 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Estonia Show Events Funny Funny x 24Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

38. Post #7718
    April 2011
    1,101 Posts

wer automerg
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Estonia Show Events Funny Funny x 13Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

39. Post #7719
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    11,144 Posts
    Those must be really lazy or stupid admins.
    This isn't the first time, there was also the time I was AI, I let him in to change my laws, he changed it to onehuman, I let out the singulo immediately afterwards. When questioned, he said that an antag was letting out the singulo and he came to the AI core to stop them.
    Admin bought it, said "well inform security before you go subvert the AI next time"
    Oh yeah he was drunk that time too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 11Winner Winner x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

40. Post #7720
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    3,539 Posts
    get down with the clown
    woop woop
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 23Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)