1. Post #1
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    4,784 Posts
    Jontron and Egoraptor. They play video games together.
    Latest video:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb x 172Winner x 60Funny x 6Informative x 3Friendly x 3Disagree x 3Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    2,041 Posts
    Wow, I hadn't even noticed it was the last page when I posted the Bayonetta video. Time flies, eh?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Dumb Dumb x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    6,161 Posts
    look at this dang-ass thread
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Artistic Artistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    Everything You Do is a Balloon
    March 2007
    1,411 Posts
    Wow, I hadn't even noticed it was the last page when I posted the Bayonetta video. Time flies, eh?
    Yeah, I posted it before they took it down, it had gotten corrupted during the upload and about a minute was missing and then the rest of the audio only came out of the right
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    10,881 Posts
    BAYONETTA WHOOAOOSOD
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    13,720 Posts
    Wait so only the PS3 version had the terrible framerate issues?

I should pick up the 360 version sometime.

Edited:

Oh. At around 3:00 in bayonetta part 1 erin gets up and leaves saying "it's really fucking hot in here. Like I can't even like asdfsdfsgadfsg"

Edited:

IT'S GETTING HOT IN HEERRE
    SO TAKE OFF ALL YOUR CLOTHES

Why the fuck didn't jontron make that reference.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 10 (list)

7. Post #7
    They had such a genuine laugh moment there. You could hear Jon dying of laughter.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    8,399 Posts
    Oh mah god Bayonetta.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    818 Posts
    They're playing Bayonetta in PS3, that's too bad but its still a great game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    3,244 Posts
    I forgot, isn't Demon's Crest a super rare game?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    2,369 Posts
    I forgot, isn't Demon's Crest a super rare game?
    nintendoage.com says 2/10, "widespread"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

12. Post #12
    USER HAS BEEN DISCONNECTED FROM REALITY - RETRY CONNECTION IN 5 MINUTES
    February 2006
    22,178 Posts
    i don't really like game grumps, but i LOVED their goof troop playthrough. are there any other playthroughs that are as fun or awesome as goof troop?

13. Post #13
    Official Smiles.
    January 2010
    10,441 Posts
    yes
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 2Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

14. Post #14
    equalize, distort, equalize
    March 2007
    4,355 Posts
    i don't really like game grumps, but i LOVED their goof troop playthrough. are there any other playthroughs that are as fun or awesome as goof troop?
    Kirby SuperStar.

Sorta.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

15. Post #15
    I HAVE PHIMOSIS
    February 2011
    4,638 Posts
    you don't know jack and all the trivia based games are usually pretty fun to watch. also pokemon emerald if you haven't seen that, definitely one of their best series
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    USER HAS BEEN DISCONNECTED FROM REALITY - RETRY CONNECTION IN 5 MINUTES
    February 2006
    22,178 Posts
    you don't know jack and all the trivia based games are usually pretty fun to watch. also pokemon emerald if you haven't seen that, definitely one of their best series
    i got bored on like episode 6 or 7 of emerald. when they got to the island place.

i forgot, i fucking loved the jeopardy, who wants to be a millionaire, and other game show vs. episodes. they are hilarious especially considering how bad jon and arin are at shit like history.

17. Post #17
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    13,720 Posts
    I wish they would continue You don't know Jack. That series alone made me really want to buy it. I would buy it right now for me and a friend if it did online multiplayer on PC, but it doesn't, so i'm waiting for a seasonal sale to knock it down to tenbux.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    May 2011
    1,464 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 38Friendly Friendly x 8Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

19. Post #19
    Official Smiles.
    January 2010
    10,441 Posts
    neat
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 48Funny Funny x 4Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    5,266 Posts
    "The D is silent"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

21. Post #21
    fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart
    Dennab
    November 2007
    4,892 Posts
    it bothers me how much they talk about metal gear rising but they didn't play it on gg

did they ever explain why
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    17,962 Posts
    it bothers me how much they talk about metal gear rising but they didn't play it on gg

did they ever explain why
    I could see that while trying to joke around and talk, all the sudden a ten minute cutscene occurs and they're forced to go silent or something. Wouldn't be very grumpy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

23. Post #23
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    13,720 Posts
    I could see that while trying to joke around and talk, all the sudden a ten minute cutscene occurs and they're forced to go silent or something. Wouldn't be very grumpy.
    Cutscenes haven't stopped them before. Just turn on subtitles and it'll be all good.

I just want to hear them react to the final battle.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

24. Post #24
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    28,783 Posts
    i dont believe in game grumps
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

25. Post #25
    The King Of Ero-Ero
    November 2009
    7,317 Posts
    i dont believe in game grumps
    They are real, I swear I've seen them with my own eyes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

26. Post #26
    Gold Member
    September 2012
    4,712 Posts
    They are real, I swear I've seen them with my own eyes.
    Pfffft, look at this guy, still believes Game Grumps are real.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

27. Post #27
    Deviantart Appreciation Station's Finest
    Dennab
    April 2009
    21,969 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree x 30Funny x 6Informative x 2Dumb x 2Friendly x 1 (list)

28. Post #28
    HAND.CAT
    July 2010
    4,504 Posts

made this avatar just cause I'm bored, and I always found the way he hits the (whatever that is) with the microphone hillarious. It's up for grabs if anyone wants it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Panama Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #29
    Sock the Foot Cloth
    November 2010
    1,293 Posts
    I haven't watched GameGrumps since they finished Sonic's campaign. I've got a LOT of catching up to do.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Disagree Disagree x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #30
    July 2011
    46 Posts
    I haven't watched GameGrumps since they finished Sonic's campaign. I've got a LOT of catching up to do.
    145 episodes of catching up, in fact. Better set aside 30 hours to watch em all.

31. Post #31
    ­­­
    Dennab
    September 2012
    2,199 Posts
    145 episodes of catching up, in fact. Better set aside 30 hours to watch em all.
    i haven't watched them since goof troop ended

how many episodes am i behind
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 19Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

32. Post #32
    <3
    October 2010
    11,920 Posts
    i haven't watched them since goof troop ended

how many episodes am i that behind
    a lot
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 2 (list)

33. Post #33
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    6,164 Posts
    ah god damn. I just saw the episode with Grant, that shit was fucking amazing. It's pretty cool they got him on the show, although Grant already had tweeted about it, I think?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 5Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

34. Post #34
    if I had 1$ for every title under my name, I had 1$
    December 2007
    1,755 Posts
    god damn it, the bayonetta episode wont play or load at all. every video on youtube works fine, except this one
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

35. Post #35
    lil' empress
    January 2008
    11,861 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 12Winner Winner x 4Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

36. Post #36
    <3
    October 2010
    11,920 Posts
    man, when i was a kid, I never had a problem with genesis controls. But i guess thats what happens when you learn shit at a young age
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #37
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    7,117 Posts
    Anyone know which episode it is that Arin says "You are a little bitch" like really monotone? I think it was a Megaman one but I don't know.

38. Post #38
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    13,720 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Dumb Dumb x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

39. Post #39
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    2,189 Posts
    They sure have some balls to claim the SNES version's better than the Genesis one.

man, when i was a kid, I never had a problem with genesis controls. But i guess thats what happens when you learn shit at a young age
    Configurable controls help, too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

40. Post #40
    Dennab
    January 2005
    6,486 Posts
    I love how Arin's just naming off all these things on Demon Crest that just don't seem to work
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Agree Agree x 4Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)