Jherkin Gherkin
    Dennab
    October 2010
    12,098 Posts
    eugen's glorious (outsourced) model team

f-5 child pilots

a picture of nature for the helmet cover
    you can even see the sky
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 10 (list)

2. Post #762
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    5,805 Posts
    Now that's some quality selling out

When are the DLC packs coming out, I can't wait to use T-90's against those flying Abrams prototanks while I shoot down MiG's with my laser jets
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Belgium Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

3. Post #763
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    8,354 Posts
    Now that's some quality selling out

When are the DLC packs coming out, I can't wait to use T-90's against those flying Abrams prototanks while I shoot down MiG's with my laser jets
    dlc packs? :P

I'm just hoping for fliegerfaust 1 and german phantom, and some NSWP loadout changes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

4. Post #764
    Jherkin Gherkin
    Dennab
    October 2010
    12,098 Posts
    i want a game that isn't half assed with features being removed from it
    thats what i want
    DLC can fuck off until then

5. Post #765
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    8,354 Posts
    i want a game that isn't half assed with features being removed from it
    thats what i want
    DLC can fuck off until then
    tbh just wait until campaign is released before throwing a bitchfit about co-op being removed

everything is vague as hell.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

6. Post #766
    Jherkin Gherkin
    Dennab
    October 2010
    12,098 Posts
    nigga false advertisement
    i do not appreciate being lied to and shit on by eugen and theIR INCOMPETENCE

Edited:

and im sure they're leaving everything intentionally vague so they can pull shit like this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

7. Post #767
    January 2012
    132 Posts
    Don't know what you guys are talking about Eugen seem pretty good when it comes to DLC everything was free in European escalation granted it was only maps and a new single player campaign but still!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

8. Post #768
    April 2010
    1,747 Posts
    Don't know what you guys are talking about Eugen seem pretty good when it comes to DLC everything was free in European escalation granted it was only maps and a new single player campaign but still!
    Free DLCs were a payoff as we weren't getting mod tools. I'd rather get mod tools than new maps that were forgotten shortly after.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply France Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

9. Post #769
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    8,354 Posts
    nigga false advertisement
    i do not appreciate being lied to and shit on by eugen and theIR INCOMPETENCE

Edited:

and im sure they're leaving everything intentionally vague so they can pull shit like this.
    dunno, only sources were gamescom 2012 and reddq's thread

gamescom was a long time ago so I can sort of understand (remember BF2 and 128 player multiplayer that never happened?)

REDDQ's thread on the other hand... might be a reason for him resigning but w/e

tbh I'm disappointed and thought it would happen too, but... shit happens

Edited:

Free DLCs were a payoff as we weren't getting mod tools. I'd rather get mod tools than new maps that were forgotten shortly after.
    me and kamrat might do some investigation

10. Post #770
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    5,673 Posts
    Wait I'm confused now. Is there something legitimately wrong besides nitpicking? What happened with REDDQ? I know he's not a marshal anymore but that's all. What's being vague and false advertised?

The game is still incredible and one of the best RTS games I've ever played. I know there's plenty of nitpicky problems when it comes to model details and stuff not available for factions but considering the stellar service and attention to the community Eugen has already provided I'm willing to let that slide. They are a very small studio after all, and right now they're in crunch time to polish the game and finish the rest of the features (replays, campaign) before release.

The biggest "unfixable" (in the short term at least) problem that I can think of is that some nations are under-equipped, but that's really it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

11. Post #771
    September 2011
    3,416 Posts
    I don't care what they do with the game, as long as they provide mod tools we can add and modify whatever we want. Even creating a crazy re-imagining of World In Conflict.

12. Post #772
    Dennab
    June 2008
    20,723 Posts
    I don't care what they do with the game, as long as they provide mod tools we can add and modify whatever we want. Even creating a crazy re-imagining of World In Conflict.
    Well they said there would be mod tools for the first game and that never came. They have said nothing on the topic this time around, it won't happen.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #773
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    8,354 Posts
    Well they said there would be mod tools for the first game and that never came. They have said nothing on the topic this time around, it won't happen.
    talked to wister, they're still "in consideration" and haven't been "buried" but probably won't happen until a couple months after release

however if we manage to crack the files the modding may begin sooner.

14. Post #774
    Jherkin Gherkin
    Dennab
    October 2010
    12,098 Posts
    fuck eugen
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3Funny Funny x 2 (list)

15. Post #775
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    8,354 Posts
    grimreffer2 posted:
    I don't even think Canada should be in the game, due to being part of the Commonwealth. It's like having Ukraine and Russia.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

16. Post #776
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    2,465 Posts
    Looks like someone had a bad time with pathfinders.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

17. Post #777
    Jherkin Gherkin
    Dennab
    October 2010
    12,098 Posts
    all of grims posts
    110% retard
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 2 (list)

18. Post #778
    hey
    Dennab
    August 2006
    6,363 Posts
    has anyone extracted the files for the music yet, or at least put various tracks on youtube

airland battle's soundtrack is really good

19. Post #779
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    5,045 Posts
    I found these on Youtube:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

20. Post #780
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    8,354 Posts
    all of grims posts
    110% retard
    to his credit he's SLIGHTLY less arrogant now

I think Opus threatened the banhammer.

Edited:

grimreffer2 posted:
    Learn facts before posting.
    maybe not

21. Post #781
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    2,412 Posts
    Oh man

Dynamic campaign

Seeing this made me pre order just now
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 New Zealand Show Events Winner Winner x 8 (list)

22. Post #782
    Gold Member
    December 2011
    2,609 Posts
    Looks like we get strategic assets as well!

23. Post #783
    January 2012
    132 Posts
    I love how in that picture strategic assets include: AWACS, Cruise missile and GUARD DOGS the most feared weapon in all of NATO's arsenal! I just have an image of Spetznaz being instantly routed by them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 5Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #784
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    8,354 Posts
    I love how in that picture strategic assets include: AWACS, Cruise missile and GUARD DOGS the most feared weapon in all of NATO's arsenal! I just have an image of Spetznaz being instantly routed by them.
    no match for the mighty pionere.

25. Post #785
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    14,180 Posts
    Oh man

Dynamic campaign

Seeing this made me pre order just now
    Nice!

Didn't know that Baltic sea was the english name though, in swedish it's Östersjön. If translated rawly it would be something like Eastern-lake
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Informative Informative x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #786
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    5,673 Posts
    Wow that looks really slick. I didn't really care much for the campaign but I am now intrigued.

Edited:

Edited:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 6Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

27. Post #787
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    2,788 Posts
    That campaign looks a lot more complex that I originally thought.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #788
    Resplendent Reenactor
    Dennab
    June 2010
    23,896 Posts
    When people move CVs out of the start-zones

Edited:

I mean, how do people even make that mistake.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #789
    Jherkin Gherkin
    Dennab
    October 2010
    12,098 Posts
    new patch
    REPLAYS@!!!!

30. Post #790
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    5,045 Posts
    and then dev said today's patch has no replays
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #791
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    8,354 Posts
    this is why you don't pull the changelog straight off bitbucket.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

32. Post #792
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    5,045 Posts
    BILL 1

BILL with the out of timeline night or thermal sight

What Eugen (or the outsourcing company) modeled

33. Post #793
    December 2012
    3,954 Posts
    this is why you don't pull the changelog straight off bitbucket.

You can remove the HUD and attach the camera to planes in replay mode then, I presume?

Because if you can holy shit thats cool

34. Post #794
    Gold Member
    October 2005
    3,830 Posts

That can't be right.....
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

35. Post #795
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    5,673 Posts

Uh, yeah. I'm pretty sure I didn't spend that long looking through the armory.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #796
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    14,180 Posts
    "Wot unit best???"

37. Post #797
    April 2010
    1,747 Posts
    Errr

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 France Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

38. Post #798
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    8,354 Posts
    eugen needs to outsource their modelz to graviteam

39. Post #799
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    5,045 Posts
    These French infantrymen are tired of AirLand Battle

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

40. Post #800
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    8,354 Posts

that was my T64B

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)