1. Post #81
    GET OUT OF OUR CODE YOU FILTHY HACKERS 8-) BITCHES
    July 2009
    3,583 Posts

This is my dog, Mars

She likes smelling people's crotches
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Informative Informative x 2Artistic Artistic x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

2. Post #82
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    6,754 Posts

My Yellow Labrador Retriever. He makes a weird scrunchy face if you pet him on a certain part of his face below his eyes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 12Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

3. Post #83
    Starbound Server
    July 2012
    2,280 Posts
    This is my fat dog, Bella:

And her during Hurricane Sandy with a headlamp:

My cat, Luigi:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 6 (list)

4. Post #84
    June 2012
    592 Posts
    I have a somewhat photogenic chihuahua name Poncho Villa.

We used to have a mother, and we raised/sold a few pups.

It's more my mom's dog. My favorite dog of ours is Roscoe. He's a mutt, but he looks/act like a mix between a beagle and an austrailian shepard. He's a good farm dog. I don't have a picture of him just yet.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 6 (list)

5. Post #85
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    799 Posts

My handsome, majestic man.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 19Artistic Artistic x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

6. Post #86
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    4,651 Posts
    My half-husky, Sim-

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Israel Show Events Friendly Friendly x 7 (list)

7. Post #87
    I have an 18 year old burman called Gizmo.

Problem is, about a year ago we found two kittens in our garden and took care of them for a night, but recently one of them has returned as a cat, and is shouting at us through a window.

Not sure what to do about it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4Funny Funny x 2 (list)

8. Post #88
    May 2006
    68 Posts

My Yellow Labrador Retriever. He makes a weird scrunchy face if you pet him on a certain part of his face below his eyes.
    My dog does that too, along with my friend's lab. We think it's because it tickles.

9. Post #89
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    8,266 Posts

Beautiful.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 13 (list)

10. Post #90
    Gold Member

November 2011
    3,315 Posts
    My cat. (a maine coon)

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

11. Post #91

I squealed. That is the most beautiful husky(?*) I've ever seen.
    I really want a husky, but my cat would not stand for it... :(

*I've never seen one with that long of hair, so it makes me unsure... Is he a mix?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

12. Post #92
    Hi
    February 2010
    8,433 Posts
    Oh god I saw this in class and lost my shit

-

This is Rusti

She's like a pet rock, except furry, and shes in a different part of the habitat every time you re-enter the room.

I was bored, sorry   

13. Post #93
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    3,925 Posts
    Is Luigi a Russian blue?

14. Post #94
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    851 Posts

Name's Levi. He's awesome.
    Our dogs have the same name. :) Mine got his name because of tugging on peoples jeans, you might have seen the pic on page 1 near the bottom. :)

15. Post #95
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    1,671 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 4Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

16. Post #96
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    1,648 Posts

This is my cat.

She decided to lay on my arm while I was playing games.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 8 (list)

17. Post #97
    The Colombian Dragon of Facepunch
    March 2013
    3,573 Posts
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/gLXIQe4.jpg[IMG]

This is my cat.

She decided to lay on my arm while I was playing games.
    Aaaaaw she's like "What you doing tonight"?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Colombia Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

18. Post #98
    Streetwise Angel Booksmart Devil
    January 2010
    2,738 Posts
    Aaaaaw she's like "What you doing tonight"?
    My little monster will stretch his paws out and hit keys on my keyboard if he is bored, which is not funny.

19. Post #99
    Not that bad of a seed
    Dennab
    January 2011
    9,145 Posts

These are my dogs, one on the left is Happy, on the right is Bosco. Happy's mostly a lab, Bosco we're not really sure. There's a cute little story about how we ended up with Bosco, we actually met him at the veterinarian's while Happy was getting a checkup, Bosco was with a foster family, he'd been found on the road after being hit by a truck, after that we got in touch and adopted him a few weeks later, by now it's almost impossible to tell he got his leg smashed.

20. Post #100
    October 2011
    95 Posts
    My half-husky, Sim-

Unrelated note I was watching your video while listening to a behind the scenes look at the walking dead, and I shit you not a gunshot from TWD synced with the balloon popping.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

21. Post #101
    Asshole Extraordinaire
    May 2005
    3,699 Posts
    Here's my girl:

She's a pureblood border collie. I've had a lot (and I mean a lot) of dogs in my lifetime, but she's one of the best dogs I've ever had. She was the runt of a litter from a breeder that didn't want her for the ticking on her legs (blue spots on grey fur) because they were an "undesirable trait". So I got her for free and she's been great ever since she was a puppy.

She likes to chill on my bed when I'm working.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

22. Post #102
    i am the mango master
    June 2011
    1,005 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

23. Post #103
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    3,342 Posts
    This is my other dog, Dakota. He is 12-13 years old and has been one of my best dogs ever. He has some barking problems but that is due to him developing severe epilepsy when he was younger and is on medication for it.

Not too sure on his breed though as we bought him a long time ago and we've been told he was many different breeds from vets, pet stores, groomers and etc.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

24. Post #104

March 2013
    3 Posts
    Thanks for giving information
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Professional x64 India Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

25. Post #105
    I'm basically scarface, so line your bitches up so they can get a taste of my shlong.
    March 2007
    930 Posts
    My cat:

She even helps me play games... Or tries to anyway
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

26. Post #106
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    14,820 Posts
    This is my turtle. Had him since I was a kid.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 5Artistic Artistic x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

27. Post #107
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    6,400 Posts
    Here's a great picture of my cat:

28. Post #108
    June 2011
    550 Posts
    I got two miniature yorkies, Ivy and Ozzy(who had a puppy), as well as a bearded dragon, Tibbers. Ivy has a tendency to stare into your eyes and absorb your soul with some unknown powers.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

29. Post #109
    ask me about my title
    August 2009
    2,775 Posts

Bella the black cat, meaning you can't actually get a photo of her that points out her features, she looks like an abyss of hair.

30. Post #110
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    4,458 Posts

This is Sandy, no idea what breed, but i got her from a friend as a birthday gift. She's the sweetest and most protective dog i've ever seen.

This one is Snoopy, he's one of Sandy's pups, he's a lot bigger now, very fat. He's a good dog, been having seizures and is on medication now though.

This one is Boo-Boo, i haven't seen her in years, gave her to my sister. Kinda obvious at this point that she's Snoopy's sister. A real sweet dog, very excitable though. She's also an ankle biter.

Keep in mind these are old pics, from '07 or so, so these dogs are much older now. Also, if anyone can identify what breed they are, i'd be very happy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4 (list)

31. Post #111
    Gold Member
    October 2011
    87 Posts

this is my cat and he never shuts up if you don't pet him

32. Post #112
    Gold Member
    March 2013
    2,494 Posts
    [media]
    this is my cat and he never shuts up if you don't pet him
    He's adorable!

33. Post #113
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    1,270 Posts
    This is my cat Pistol. He died last night. :( I got him in 1998. So, he was an old cat. He died at home with me at his side.

This is my other cat, Peanut. She was a stray that came around about a year and a half ago. She was just a little thing when she came around. I can't believe someone dropped her off, she's probably one of the most loving cats I have seen.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Friendly Friendly x 17 (list)

34. Post #114
    Gold Member
    January 2013
    1,170 Posts
    This was my kitty, Apollo.

He was such an amazing kitten. We adopted him after he had been found abandoned under a porch. He would come sleep with me at night and everything, and when I was really sick and bedbound he stayed with me the entire week in bed except to go eat to keep me company. Really amazing kitten, I was devastated when we had to give him away.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

35. Post #115
    Dennab
    February 2012
    2,406 Posts

this is my bitch Sybil when she was a puppy <3 this was taken about a year ago

36. Post #116
    Biggest Homosex
    February 2011
    3,219 Posts
    I have two cats,

Bella and

Lola.

They like to sleep.

A lot.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

37. Post #117
    Gold Member
    July 2012
    474 Posts

This asshole.
    Looks adorable but this cocker spaniel likes to bite feet.
       But he's awesome   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

38. Post #118
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    5,213 Posts
    This is Beaumont, we just call him beau though.

He's a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and is about 5 years old, he is the best.

39. Post #119
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    799 Posts
    I squealed. That is the most beautiful husky(?*) I've ever seen.
    I really want a husky, but my cat would not stand for it... :(

*I've never seen one with that long of hair, so it makes me unsure... Is he a mix?
    He is indeed a mix, husky and Collie.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

40. Post #120
    November 2010
    168 Posts
    Man it would be cool to have a Fennec Fox but they're illegal in my state to have as pets.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)