My rage cannot be contained.

Also I can't get media tags to work.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

2. Post #362
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    2,145 Posts
    remove the s from https
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

3. Post #363
    100% Homemade
    September 2007
    8,748 Posts
    http://youtu.be/jg8u5pmCoTw

Get the URL from the Share -> Embeded bit, then [media][/media] tags around it.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

4. Post #364
    Gold Member
    December 2011
    1,013 Posts
    http://youtu.be/jg8u5pmCoTw

that passive looks pretty neat
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

5. Post #365
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    737 Posts
    you'll keep playing because you cant drop to bronze :))

Edited:

TSM TSM TSM
    He'll keep playing in silver v but he'll start getting paired with bronze players. I know from experience.

6. Post #366
    100% Homemade
    September 2007
    8,748 Posts
    that passive looks pretty neat
    Looks like a less useful Anivia passive to me really (if those blobs can be hit by AoE spells, if not it's pretty cool)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #367
    Why are adcs so popular now

Normally top and mid are the first two calls but nooooo when I want to play adc everyone else wants to as well

8. Post #368
    in 2013 people will no longer be judged by ethnicity but by the anime girl used as their avatar
    March 2007
    7,449 Posts
    who doesn't like being under the gun

9. Post #369
    Gold Member
    March 2012
    1,119 Posts
    it's the opposite for me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

10. Post #370
    September 2008
    18,981 Posts

TheRealwargol: report hecarim for trolling
    TheRealwargol: no one can be that bad at league and not be trolling

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 9Artistic Artistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #371
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    5,651 Posts
    So I got really mad at a video game.

Sry 4 length.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

12. Post #372
    Got into a game with a 4 man premade and was instantly shittalked to for being their fifth by Vi

Went 1/4 as Quinn with Panth support, who was fine to go 2/11 because he was Vi's friend

lol

13. Post #373
    January 2010
    536 Posts
    I learned an interesting tib-bit about Katarina today. She doesn't stop using her Ult (I'm not sure what it is, but she spins a lot) if you stun her.

I don't know if I'm stupid by thinking that stuns should works as an immobilize, silence, and interrupt, but apparently they aren't. I've stunned her as Leona with both my ult and Q before, and I've used Veigar's E on her. I just can't even anymore

14. Post #374
    September 2008
    18,981 Posts
    What? Stuns interrupt channels.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

15. Post #375
    Streetwise Angel Booksmart Devil
    January 2010
    2,738 Posts
    okay, so just finished my placements, and I'm in Bronze 2.

I've decided to carry myself out of this hole, and I refuse to blame anyone on my team for anything.

So I've come here looking for some pointers that might help my play.
    First: what is a good way to counter/deal with a singed? I consider myself to be pretty strong top, but I generally can't deal with singed too well at all.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

16. Post #376
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    4,475 Posts

I've decided to carry myself out of this hole, and I refuse to blame anyone on my team for anything.

First: what is a good way to counter/deal with a singed? I consider myself to be pretty strong top, but I generally can't deal with singed too well at all.
    exploit his pre-6 and try to deny farm
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

17. Post #377
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    15,240 Posts
    after the nerfs you can just CC him and watch him die

also i'm currently at 5-3 and i'm terrified to continue to place out
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

18. Post #378
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    2,536 Posts

He got nerfed a bit, so cc should be fairly effective on him. Just don't chase him and maybe get mr. Also, I read not long ago how to get better in ranked; and basically always have wards up; if you're support isn't then do it yourself. I think that was the single greatest point they and many others make.

19. Post #379
    May 2009
    1,083 Posts

The moment I saw this skin I remembered of this from Power Ranger
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events

20. Post #380
    Streetwise Angel Booksmart Devil
    January 2010
    2,738 Posts
    Alright, any recommended champ picks?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

21. Post #381
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    2,977 Posts
    Alright, any recommended champ picks?
    Whoever you're good at.

I played a lot of Ezreal because I'm most comfortable with his mechanics, but it also helps that he's not as dependent on the team as other carries.

Other champs that have strong carrying potential are champs like TF and Panth (strong global presence, easy ganks for other lanes), safe AD carries like Ezreal and Tristana, and junglers with strong early gank potential (Lee Sin, Maokai etc).

Also at low elo, Eve (mid or jungle) is very strong because of the lack of pink wards.

This is from personal experience, ymmv.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

22. Post #382
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    6,484 Posts
    God damn, I love playing top as Xin.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

23. Post #383
    August 2011
    256 Posts

LOL
    Zacs a meathead. Instant buy.
    Gonna do a drunk Garen ranked top.

24. Post #384
    So I got really mad at a video game.

Sry 4 length.
    As much as I'd love a Buu skin myself, Riot probably couldn't make it due to copyright issues or something.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Belgium Show Events Disagree Disagree x 5Agree Agree x 3 (list)

25. Post #385
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    15,240 Posts

holy shit i fucking love thresh. the more games i play with him the better i get. I flayed Cass into my ult to ace and win the game.

also goddamn he synergizes REALLY well with certain champs

Edited:

in retrospect fmallet would have been smarter than atmas but at that point i just bought whatever i saw

also wow they really nerfed atmas, it only gave me like 40 attack with 3.5k+ hp

26. Post #386
    Steins;Gate SUCKS
    October 2008
    5,739 Posts
    I learned an interesting tib-bit about Katarina today. She doesn't stop using her Ult (I'm not sure what it is, but she spins a lot) if you stun her.

I don't know if I'm stupid by thinking that stuns should works as an immobilize, silence, and interrupt, but apparently they aren't. I've stunned her as Leona with both my ult and Q before, and I've used Veigar's E on her. I just can't even anymore
    It's an animation bug. She sometimes keeps spinning during a stun. The damage does stop though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Netherlands Show Events

27. Post #387
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    4,600 Posts
    Gangplank oh my fucking god.

One AD item, one AP item, one health item, one armor item, one MR item, and then whatever else the fuck you want. Always win, no positioning or strategy involved. Backdoor like a Yi, tank like a fully feasted 6 warmogs Cho Gath.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

28. Post #388
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    3,349 Posts
    Gangplank oh my fucking god.

One AD item, one AP item, one health item, one armor item, one MR item, and then whatever else the fuck you want. Always win, no positioning or strategy involved. Backdoor like a Yi, tank like a fully feasted 6 warmogs Cho Gath.
    Last slot would be boots no?
    Unless you get Zephyr instead or something else?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

29. Post #389
    udyr buffs, holy shit

Balance Changes
    Udyr got some pretty heavy changes in this patch. Server is still down but here is the info from the tool tips.

Udyr:

Monkey's Agility ( Passive ) now grants 5 movement speed per stack instead of 4% armor and magic resist.

Tiger Stance ( Q ) first attack bonus damage is now physical damage instead of magical damage.
    Tiger Stance ( Q ) mana cost reduced to 50/46/42/38/34 from 55/50/45/40/35.

Turtle Stance (W ) mana cost reduced to 50/46/42/38/34 from 55/50/45/40/35.
    Turtle Stance ( W ) shield value increased to 60/100/140/180/220 from 60/95/130/165/200.
    Turtle Stance ( W) no longer restores mana and now only restores HP.
    Turtle Stance ( W ) no longer says that it cannot crit ( meaning it can likely now deal critical strikes ).

Bear Stance ( E ) movement speed bonus increased to 15/20/25/30/35 from 15/18/21/24/27.
    Bear Stance ( E ) movement speed bonus DURATION decreased to 2/2.3/2.5/2.8/3 from 2/2.5/3/3.5/4.
    Bear Stance ( E ) mana cost reduced to 50/46/42/38/34 from 55/50/45/40/35.

Phoenix Stance ( R ) now triggers on first attack and every third attack instead of just every third attack.
    Phoenix Stance ( R ) mana cost reduced to 50/46/42/38/34 from 55/50/45/40/35.
    Phoenix Stance ( R ) passive AP ratio increased to .45 AP from .25 AP.
    Phoenix Stance ( R ) activate AP ratio reduced to .2 AP from .25 AP.
    Phoenix Stance ( R ) NO LONGER GRANTS BONUS AP AND AD.

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2013/03...ed-jungle.html
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Belgium Show Events Winner Winner x 3Useful Useful x 1 (list)

30. Post #390
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    4,600 Posts
    Last slot would be boots no?
    Unless you get Zephyr instead or something else?
    Don't even need 2nd tier boots early because of his passive, but yeah Zephyr is a good item as is Nashor's Tooth. Get them together with a Trinity Force and good lord you'll outdamage your carry so hard they'll wish they weren't even on your team. Berserker's Greaves with Captain are hard to go wrong with since you will undoubtedly be the best pusher on your team and you've also got Raise Morale to kick your allies into gear with as well.

Max movespeed (before they start applying soft caps) is 415, and with boots + 2nd tier (berserker's greaves for offense, merc treads for defense), you take his base 345 move speed to 415. That doesn't factor in his passive, or the active that comes after it. So you don't even need any more movement speed items to go full F1 racer.

Personally I'd take anything that doesn't have move speed for that reason. Or if you do, don't bother with boots, as they are expensive and the tier 3 bonus is the best thing you'll get with him.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

31. Post #391
    I made WAYWO a better place
    September 2011
    1,261 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 6Funny Funny x 2 (list)

32. Post #392
    wtf I checked Skype because of that, and I wasn't even logged in
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Belgium Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

33. Post #393
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    5,405 Posts

Tiger Stance ( Q ) first attack bonus damage is now physical damage instead of magical damage.
    Tiger Stance ( Q ) mana cost reduced to 50/46/42/38/34 from 55/50/45/40/35.
    black cleaver pls
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #394
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    3,349 Posts
    That was absolutely fucking beast.
    The Udyr one too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #395
    Flubascrub
    August 2009
    10,267 Posts
    The udyr buffs other than the fact that he can now move through units (which is fucking huge) aren't very big since they get counteracted by the removal of bonus ad + ap on pheonix and no more mana gain on turtle with only small reduced mana.

Although the 1st hit pheonix thing is nice
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Qatar Show Events

36. Post #396
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    2,485 Posts
    The R buff is HUGE, don't underestimate it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

37. Post #397
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    2,145 Posts
    udyr top revival
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

38. Post #398
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    3,349 Posts
    The R buff is HUGE, don't underestimate it
    Tiger + Phoenix is going to wreck shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

39. Post #399
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    5,405 Posts
    udyr top revival
    physical damage on q is nice for udyr top but he doesnt gain mana from AAs anymore which is kinda gay
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events

40. Post #400
    physical damage on q is nice for udyr top but he doesnt gain mana from AAs anymore which is kinda gay
    Just replace 2 health pots by mana pots as your starting items and you should be able to stay in lane long enough.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Belgium Show Events