1. Post #42401
    July 2012
    791 Posts
    sperm bank heist confirmed
    harvest & thrustee sperm bank
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

2. Post #42402
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    5,389 Posts
    Now the word "heist" made me think, we won't be stealing anything (or will we?), so shouldn't the payday for the mission be just 0 dollars? Or is Bain just gonna go "Hey guys good job breaking Hox out, here's some money, now go get the thermal drill".
    Or will there be some small bank or store along the way we can rob?
    you steal Matt's lunch money
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Romania Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

3. Post #42403
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    6,825 Posts

IS IT TIME?
    From this angle it looks closer in shape to his old mask than the previous picture suggested. I like it a lot.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

4. Post #42404
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    1,620 Posts
    Now the word "heist" made me think, we won't be stealing anything (or will we?), so shouldn't the payday for the mission be just 0 dollars? Or is Bain just gonna go "Hey guys good job breaking Hox out, here's some money, now go get the thermal drill".
    hoxton pays us in prison mush and undercooked spaghetti
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

5. Post #42405
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    3,339 Posts
    guys the thermal fetus go get it
    imagine the preplanning
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events

6. Post #42406
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    29,239 Posts
    when you blow open the wall to get to him, you take him to the surface and coincidentally end up in a bank vault via blowing up the floor of it
    then bains like ey take the money and oldhox is like wtf dont you guys care about my mcnuggies?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

7. Post #42407
    February 2010
    379 Posts
    Given how Hoxtalicious instructed the crew that they weren't going back to the safehouse in the teaser/trailer/whatever, I'd say we're not just breaking him out.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #42408
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    2,107 Posts
    That'd be OVERKILL.
    I like this idea actually.
    Do you have a DEATHWISH?

You'd have to do at least 4 breakouts to actually get him out of there, on top of deathwish not being enjoyable for most people.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

9. Post #42409
    November 2013
    2,534 Posts
    Given how Hoxtalicious instructed the crew that they weren't going back to the safehouse in the teaser/trailer/whatever, I'd say we're not just breaking him out.
    Why the fuck did he not want to go to the safehouse? Did I miss something?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #42410
    December 2012
    2,094 Posts
    the dentist will probably give you some dosh for that
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete France Show Events

11. Post #42411
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    1,608 Posts
    imagine the preplanning
    Drawing dicks in preplanning will actually make sense.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Russian Federation Show Events Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #42412
    Gold Member
    September 2012
    2,010 Posts
    Maybe he has a "Fuck it, it's been years since I heisted lets steal some shit you wankers." moment?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events

13. Post #42413
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    5,071 Posts
    Oh right I've forgotten about that, this should be interesting, then
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Poland Show Events

14. Post #42414
    All in all, the clock is slow.
    April 2008
    3,004 Posts
    When you get to Old Hox, you have to yell at him to move just like Matt in Heat Street.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #42415
    July 2012
    791 Posts
    we weren't told
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events

16. Post #42416
    August 2011
    1,031 Posts
    The prison that Hoxton is in obviously has an "evidence vault" with 10,000,000$ inside. makes sense right? right?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

17. Post #42417
    November 2013
    2,534 Posts
    When you get to Old Hox, you have to yell at him to move just like Matt in Heat Street.
    I'm pretty sure he'll be yelling at us.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

18. Post #42418
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    1,608 Posts
    I'm pretty sure he'll be yelling at us.
    Imagine DID YA MISSED ME YA WANKERS every 2 minutes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Russian Federation Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

19. Post #42419
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    10,904 Posts
    Probably a bitch fit at Houston
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Italy Show Events

20. Post #42420
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Funny Funny x 31Winner Winner x 4 (list)

21. Post #42421
    August 2014
    360 Posts
    Probably going to be a multi-day heist where Hoxtone wants revenge or to finish the job where he got nabbed or something on day 2.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #42422
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    3,339 Posts
    I wish this thread auto-updated with posts. This discussion is beautiful right now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #42423
    Gold Member
    March 2013
    1,600 Posts
    So where is my Hoxton?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Israel Show Events

24. Post #42424
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    3,339 Posts
    So where is my Hoxton?
    In prison.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 12Zing Zing x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

25. Post #42425
    April 2008
    3,004 Posts
    I wish this thread auto-updated with posts. This discussion is beautiful right now.
    I wish I could have the same feeling of enthusiasm with you guys.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

26. Post #42426
    Imagine DID YA MISSED ME YA WANKERS every 2 minutes.
    Instead of Bain's final speech at the end it will be just DID YA MISSED ME YA WANKERS with 500% volume.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Funny Funny x 9Winner Winner x 2 (list)

27. Post #42427
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    5,323 Posts
    Imagine if there is a way to fully stealth the breakout.

The guard outside Hoxton's cell gets up to stretch. He looks back at the cell with a "what the shit" look on his face to find the cell empty, its door picked open.

He goes to sit down in disbelief but can't because there's an ECM on his chair.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5Winner Winner x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

28. Post #42428
    Gold Member
    October 2005
    5,427 Posts
    imagine the preplanning
    We call that family planning, son.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

29. Post #42429
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    3,339 Posts
    I wish I could have the same feeling of enthusiasm with you guys.
    Making jokes about Hoxton wanking and sperm banks isn't GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU?

30. Post #42430
    April 2008
    3,004 Posts
    Making jokes about Hoxton wanking and sperm banks isn't GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU?
    I'm all for Hox spanking all the way to the wank bank, but I'm not stroking about it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

31. Post #42431
    Touhou Enthusiast
    January 2011
    1,131 Posts
    http://github.com/PortalGod/fpautoupdate, use with TamperMonkey
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete France Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

32. Post #42432
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    5,071 Posts
    I wonder if the people working for the NSA are getting annoyed right now, you know, with all this talk about robberies and prison breakouts everywhere
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Poland Show Events

33. Post #42433
    I reckon that the death of the commisar also benefitted some of the Dentist's other "Patients", since it lands the district attorney in his pocket.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events

34. Post #42434
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    10,904 Posts
    I'm all for Hox spanking all the way to the wank bank, but I'm not stroking about it.

what a fag
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Italy Show Events Zing Zing x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

35. Post #42435
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    9,784 Posts
    You guys forget we're actually breaking him out mid-transit from a courthouse.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

36. Post #42436
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    3,339 Posts
    It work the same as GreaseMonkey?

37. Post #42437
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    1,608 Posts

Simple enough.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Russian Federation Show Events Funny Funny x 23Optimistic Optimistic x 3Winner Winner x 2 (list)

38. Post #42438
    November 2013
    2,534 Posts
    You guys forget we're actually breaking him out mid-transit from a courthouse.
    We're breaking him out during the middle of a trail that we knew he'd lose.

It's so fucking cool.

We get him a retrial even though OF COURSE he's gonna lose, and then we break him out of that building.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

39. Post #42439
    Gold Member
    December 2012
    14,471 Posts
    It work the same as GreaseMonkey?
    Greasemonkey is the based original version, TaperMonkey is the chrome version
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

40. Post #42440
    Gold Member
    October 2005
    5,427 Posts
    We're breaking him out during the middle of a trail that we knew he'd lose.

It's so fucking cool.

We get him a retrial even though OF COURSE he's gonna lose, and then we break him out of that building.
    Not often that abuse of the judicial system works out for the accused.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Zing Zing x 2 (list)