1. Post #761
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    3,848 Posts
    Washing pole scales good with dex, lower strength to 20 and put in more in vit or end. Plus if you want to buff it use Darkmoon blade. It is way stronger then sunlight blade.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

2. Post #762
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    20,565 Posts
    You'd gain one free point (if you're aiming at SL115) if you started as bandit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

3. Post #763
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    5,439 Posts
    All right guys, sorry for the delay.
    Here is the FINAL update for the tournament:

Platforms: PC and XBOX 360
    SL: 100
    Time and Date: 30th of March (easter), begins at noon GMT-4 (EST)
    Unless we have a lot of people who won't be able to get on, this is how it's going to work.
    On that day, all who want to should join the steam group chat so we can get things worked out. People can decide if they want to host fight clubs or seperate duels, but either way this chat will help get people summoned.
    Just quoting for the next page.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

4. Post #764
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    15,240 Posts
    I'm not sure I understand your question, but your name will always show up to other people as your GFWL name, never your character name. My GFWL is NiddyPig, so that's the only name they ever see from me.

Edited:

Good fucking lord, the same guy invaded me again and started bombing me with more hatemail when I killed him in mere seconds.

This guy reaaally needs to get his priorities straight.

Edited:

Oh hey, the guy invaded me again, and this time he had negative health lol. This guy is seriously one of a kind.
    WHY CAN I NEVER FIND THESE PEOPLE

i have DREAMED of invasions like this. WHY DO I AVOID THEM ALL.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

5. Post #765
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    20,565 Posts
    WHY CAN I NEVER FIND THESE PEOPLE

i have DREAMED of invasions like this. WHY DO I AVOID THEM ALL.
    sen's, power within / red tearstone ring, dragon torso stone, dragon greatsword 2HR2
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

6. Post #766
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    15,240 Posts
    i'll just get

pls no

7. Post #767
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    2,266 Posts
    "Invader was kill."

"no"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

8. Post #768
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    2,994 Posts
    I have several SL1 characters ready to go, but need ideas for some nice-to-fight-against invader builds. Aka: no minmaxed chaos blade ascended pyromancy with dark bead and power within.

My current DeS fat official has gotten a lot of praise in the past day, and the old darkwraith burg stuff was nice and fun. But I can't think of many other semi fun things that don't end with me 2 hitting hosts.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #769
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    6,691 Posts
    The Excel sheet I have for items don't have the Artorias of the Abyss content... Anyone got one that does?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events

10. Post #770
    wow ok
    December 2007
    17,714 Posts
    80 divine blessings? Really?
    I think the fact that he's using a DMB pike is worse

Edited:

The Excel sheet I have for items don't have the Artorias of the Abyss content... Anyone got one that does?
    http://urlforum.cheatengine.org/view...add401#5403686

11. Post #771
    ~ pissing excellence ~
    May 2005
    2,422 Posts
    Oh God I'm glad I didn't buy it this week as I was supposed to because it's now on sale, for 50% of it's normal price. But who am I because I spent it on books instead vv
    I'm also only going to get my paycheck on April 15th, would anyone be willing to buy it for me? I'd forge a blood pact and pay it back after April 15th, obviously.

Edited:

I really want to play this game, and I really really don't want to pirate it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events

12. Post #772
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    8,453 Posts
    Oh God I'm glad I didn't buy it this week as I was supposed to because it's now on sale, for 50% of it's normal price. But who am I because I spent it on books instead vv
    I'm also only going to get my paycheck on April 15th, would anyone be willing to buy it for me? I'd forge a blood pact and pay it back after April 15th, obviously.

Edited:

I really want to play this game, and I really really don't want to pirate it.
    I got you.

Edited:

If you don't play it I will gut you with a shotel.

Edited:

No pressure.

Edited:

Just saying.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

13. Post #773
    Gold Member

April 2011
    7,500 Posts
    ahh shit the pc version is half off
    i just want to get it to play with friends ;__;
    i hate being a student with no job!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

14. Post #774
    ~ pissing excellence ~
    May 2005
    2,422 Posts
    I got you.

Edited:

If you don't play it I will gut you with a shotel.

Edited:

No pressure.

Edited:

Just saying.
    Thaankssss I will man!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

15. Post #775
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    20,565 Posts
    oh boy 50% steam sale, prep the invasion and co-op builds
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

16. Post #776
    Glod Member
    March 2009
    11,828 Posts
    -snip-

17. Post #777
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    2,994 Posts
    fat ninja

full ninja set, very large physique, unupgraded handaxe

dragon king greataxe in offhand, enough strength to 2h, ring of fap and fog

step 1) lure in to false sense of security
    step 2) 2h great axe

18. Post #778
    May 2010
    355 Posts
    Invaded a guy with a Gravelord Sword who was AFK by the O&S fog wall. Darkhanded him, hit 99 humanity.

woo

19. Post #779
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    11,001 Posts
    I kinda want to start a new game to see if I can't get any early invasions from people who got it on sale. Or would that be necessary?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

20. Post #780
    May 2010
    355 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

21. Post #781
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    13,594 Posts
    oh boy 50% steam sale, prep the invasion and co-op builds
    Haven't played in about a month or so. Maybe it's time... to bring back my twink slayer 5000?

22. Post #782
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    5,439 Posts
    Redundancy seems to have affected Lordran after the Blades of the Darkmoon went into administration just recently.

23. Post #783
    Glod Member
    March 2009
    11,828 Posts
    Ladies and gentlemen, I present my preparation for the 30th (If I'm here)

Gwyn WIP, Thorns Sword was at bonfire.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

24. Post #784
    March 2011
    1,200 Posts
    got my first hate mail, hooray!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events

25. Post #785
    May 2010
    355 Posts
    Why's Tarkus using a greataxe?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #786
    Glod Member
    March 2009
    11,828 Posts
    Why's Tarkus using a greataxe?
    Because dumbass me forgot to put the correct set on.

Meant to be the Golem set.

27. Post #787
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    11,571 Posts
    Haha, oh wow.
    Wrecked that invader.

He targeted the host and started casting.
    Bad thing is, he started his cast just as I started winding up by Black Knight Greatsword.

Pow! Up in the air he goes, dead before he hits the ground.

Edited:

I didn't expect to one-hit this guy, but it felt great.

Edited:

Just playing SL31, being summoned to help kill the Belfry Gargoyles.

Edited:

You know those brief hints at other players? The transparent, blue-looking wisps of people?

I was summoned and the host ended up fighting one of those, who then said something like 'Despicable, curses!' when he was killed. What was up with that?

28. Post #788

October 2009
    918 Posts
    I fought my first invader today. He was using some really curmmy-looking fist attack on me, so I Was basically slowly chipping at his health. But at a certain point he pulled out a lighting-enhanced sword and some pyromancy (dunno what it was) then shit got real and I died. I guess that's not bad, but even then they only got a measly amount of souls because I was mostly broke. Here's the culprit in question.

Also would anyone like to help me with the gargoyles at some point, but not exactly right now?

29. Post #789
    December 2008
    947 Posts
    How much vitality do you guys like to have on your upper level (100-130) pvp characters?

30. Post #790
    Gold Member
    July 2012
    7,909 Posts
    How much vitality do you guys like to have on your upper level (100-130) pvp characters?
    40+

31. Post #791
    wow ok
    December 2007
    17,714 Posts
    I do SL100 and I make sure all my characters have at least 1500 HP. So that's 50 vit without the FAP ring and 37 with.

32. Post #792
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    2,266 Posts

Headless Horseman for best Cosplay.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 12Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #793
    August 2009
    4,181 Posts
    I fought my first invader today. He was using some really curmmy-looking fist attack on me, so I Was basically slowly chipping at his health. But at a certain point he pulled out a lighting-enhanced sword and some pyromancy (dunno what it was) then shit got real and I died. I guess that's not bad, but even then they only got a measly amount of souls because I was mostly broke. Here's the culprit in question.

Also would anyone like to help me with the gargoyles at some point, but not exactly right now?
    just summon solaire yo
    solaire is all you need
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #794
    fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart
    Dennab
    November 2007
    4,892 Posts

SCRUB WEEKEND
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

35. Post #795
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    6,484 Posts
    I never tried greatswords and I feel like either trying the Dragon Greatsword or the Abyss Greatsword, anyone has experience on any of these?

36. Post #796
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    11,001 Posts
    Made it to Seath the Scaleless and got murdered by his Ice spikes from the ground. Was respawned in the dungeon cells, then went to town on everyone inside the castle. Got another level out of it (SL70 now) and now I'm about to head back in to fight the dragon again.

Edited:

I never tried greatswords and I feel like either trying the Dragon Greatsword or the Abyss Greatsword, anyone has experience on any of these?
    Give yourself plenty of room and time to swing. Don't miss, because that'll leave you wide open to attacks.

37. Post #797
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    15,240 Posts
    use the Greatsword

do tarkus proud

38. Post #798
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    10,301 Posts
    Two-hand the Greatsword. Breaks all but the most min/maxed build, fast swings to make it viable, blocks 70% damage so can still block, and it does huge damage. Definitely a good option.

Btw, anyone attacked the Crestfallen Merchant and found out what weapons he uses? I was thinking either him or Patches but with the crappy Crescent Axe Patches uses it might be better not to. He'd keep with the Berenike style and have a Greatsword and Tower shield, right?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

39. Post #799
    May 2010
    355 Posts
    Haha, oh wow.
    Wrecked that invader.

He targeted the host and started casting.
    Bad thing is, he started his cast just as I started winding up by Black Knight Greatsword.

Pow! Up in the air he goes, dead before he hits the ground.

Edited:

I didn't expect to one-hit this guy, but it felt great.

Edited:

Just playing SL31, being summoned to help kill the Belfry Gargoyles.

Edited:

You know those brief hints at other players? The transparent, blue-looking wisps of people?

I was summoned and the host ended up fighting one of those, who then said something like 'Despicable, curses!' when he was killed. What was up with that?
    That was an NPC. If it happened in the Parish it was probably Lautrec.

40. Post #800
    February 2011
    721 Posts
    Two-hand the Greatsword. Breaks all but the most min/maxed build, fast swings to make it viable, blocks 70% damage so can still block, and it does huge damage. Definitely a good option.

Btw, anyone attacked the Crestfallen Merchant and found out what weapons he uses? I was thinking either him or Patches but with the crappy Crescent Axe Patches uses it might be better not to. He'd keep with the Berenike style and have a Greatsword and Tower shield, right?
    Crestfallen merchant is the one in the parish yeah? He drops Uchigatana. If crestfallen merchant is the one in the shortcut to the depths than she drops just souls and some moss iirc, says so on the wiki.