1. Post #41
    Agree if shits going down like charlie brown.

Disagree if you think kim's going to chill out with some blunts and a bag of doritos.

Rainbow if you think kim's getting capped by the CIA.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Disagree x 10Optimistic x 4Agree x 2Artistic x 1Zing x 1Dumb x 1 (list)

2. Post #42
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    3,902 Posts
    I honestly hope they don't hit the "Un-Pause" button on the Korean war. My friend just got assigned to Okinawa for 2 years, so if shit happens there, we'll be dragged into it because we still have troops there, which means my friend my get dragged into the thick of it. :C

On top of that, he might propose to his girlfriend, which makes things even more stressful in case the war continues.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

3. Post #43
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    3,327 Posts
    North Korea waves its dick around in front of america again.avi
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

4. Post #44
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    6,025 Posts
    It went from "North Korea, you so funny!" to "Okay North Korea, please stop now!" and then to "Yah yah, whatever..."

The endless cycle I guess.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

5. Post #45
    ♥ Futashy is best pone ♥
    April 2010
    738 Posts
    His old man must be really proud.

6. Post #46
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    6,165 Posts
    This is turning into a Civ 5 match my friend is playing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 9 (list)

7. Post #47
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    1,316 Posts
    North Korea has sure been vocal lately. It seems we're up to at least 2 articles a day about them now, if not more.

8. Post #48
    Dennab
    January 2007
    8,582 Posts
    Don't worry. Wars are much less brutal and occurring less now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 12Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

9. Post #49
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    17,903 Posts
    Maybe we should drop a giant space squid on the DMZ to get NK and SK to unite against the common space squid threat
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 6 (list)

10. Post #50
    Deviantart Appreciation Station's Finest
    Dennab
    April 2009
    21,969 Posts
    "The U.S. and south Korean puppet forces"
    Puppet Forces you say?

Edited:

They already kicked his father's ass.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Starred Starred x 9Funny Funny x 3 (list)

11. Post #51
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    904 Posts
    Just fucking attack already if you're gonna do something. I'm sick of their lollygagging, you either do it or you don't. Fuck.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

12. Post #52
    I do it all
    November 2010
    20,012 Posts
    If anything does happen I doubt NK can stand a chance, its like the guy who talks himself up and talks shit about others until some guy comes along, punches him in the face and he goes crying to his mummy
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #53
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    2,339 Posts
    "The U.S. and south Korean puppet forces are wholly to blame for all the ensuing catastrophic consequences from this moment,"
    I wasn't aware that we had an army of marionettes.

14. Post #54
    February 2008
    1,305 Posts
    Yeah, Al almost talks as much shit as KJU.

15. Post #55
    Gold Member

September 2011
    6,278 Posts
    Oh North Korea.

Why must you ruin things so?

Kim-jong is Ghandi in disguise.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

16. Post #56
    November 2007
    240 Posts
    Hopefully North Korea doesn't destroy the world just out of spite.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

17. Post #57
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    7,544 Posts
    If anything does happen I doubt NK can stand a chance, its like the guy who talks himself up and talks shit about others until some guy comes along, punches him in the face and he goes crying to his mummy
    Except people will die in the process. South Koreans and Americans included.

18. Post #58
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    8,553 Posts
    Still a bit nervous. What if they sink another SK ship or do another short shelling? I imagine SK is tired of that shit so they might respond this time. And who knows where it goes from there.

19. Post #59
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    2,393 Posts
    A few days ago, I was worried. Now I'm just giggling.

If I remember correctly, even the most generous estimation of their capability puts their nukes short of London.

So if you're reading this, Kim

Fuck you :-)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

20. Post #60
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,891 Posts
    Uh because the very large superpowers are fighting pockets of poor resistance in poor countries they have interest in around the globe? NK, while poor, is still organized and has a lot more firepower than say the Taliban.

Hopefully you'd get mass routes of their soldiers though. NK can't feed their people, can they really feed their army?
    They cant feed their people because theyre feeding their army (and elite)

21. Post #61
    April 2009
    373 Posts
    I honestly hope they don't hit the "Un-Pause" button on the Korean war. My friend just got assigned to Okinawa for 2 years, so if shit happens there, we'll be dragged into it because we still have troops there, which means my friend my get dragged into the thick of it. :C

On top of that, he might propose to his girlfriend, which makes things even more stressful in case the war continues.
    Most of my family's residing in Seoul, I'm literally shitting myself everyday from reading these articles. I seriously hope NK is just PMSing at the moment.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

22. Post #62
    SJW 4 lyfe
    December 2009
    7,572 Posts
    so my Grandfather fought for nothing, good to know
    What no that's not how that works. It's like saying your ancestors who fought in the American Revolution (Assuming you're American) fought for nothing because the Civil War happened. They accomplished the goal at the time, what happened afterwards does not invalidate the original accomplishment.

23. Post #63
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    5,423 Posts
    I feel NK is like a little, skinny shit hiding behind China, shouting shit at America from halfway across the room, while China whispers "shut the fuck up, seriously please".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

24. Post #64
    July 2009
    599 Posts
    I wonder if there will ever come a time where NK starts believing their own bullshit?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 Sweden Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

25. Post #65
    Proudly supporting the JIDF
    July 2010
    22,818 Posts
    I wonder if there will ever come a time where NK starts believing their own bullshit?
    They kinda do.

26. Post #66
    May 2012
    1,050 Posts
    The 'catastrophic consequence' N.K. is talking about is what's going to happen when U.S. whoops their ass in the shortest war ever to happen on this planet.

27. Post #67
    July 2009
    599 Posts
    They kinda do.
    I mean to the point of they actually attacking SK/US.

28. Post #68
    Proudly supporting the JIDF
    July 2010
    22,818 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

29. Post #69
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    3,902 Posts
    Most of my family's residing in Seoul, I'm literally shitting myself everyday from reading these articles. I seriously hope NK is just PMSing at the moment.
    You should tell them to move out, just in case.

30. Post #70
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    10,886 Posts
    All this North Korea shit going on... Nothing but false threats.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)