1. Post #71601
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    37,064 Posts
    those style cars still show up in GTA5

Or do you mean the livery?

GTA5 also has a Civilian variants

Edited:

Ok so it isn't the same generation of car.

Edited:

GTA Wiki has a gallery of Car Interiors for those interested

http://gta.wikia.com/Vehicle_Features#Dashboard_styles
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Informative Informative x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

2. Post #71602
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    6,471 Posts
    i think he meant the livery

unfortunately the Crown Vic cruisers are phasing out and will soon be gone entirely

there'll probably be an exhibit somewhere in an automobile museum with a crown vic cruiser in the near future
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #71603
    Hustlin'
    July 2013
    1,873 Posts
    Just started the mission where you torture Mr. K with Trevor. I've always found this one the most fun.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Informative x 5Useful x 2Artistic x 1Funny x 1Dumb x 1 (list)

4. Post #71604
    August 2014
    360 Posts
    -snip wrong thread i am an idiot sorry-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

5. Post #71605
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    5,695 Posts
    How is the framerate for GTA 5 on ps4? It was fucking horrid on ps3 and I am thinking about picking up a ps4 instead of going though the nightmare of trying to get it to run well on my pc.

Edited:

I don't really care if its at 30 but I just want it to be stable
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

6. Post #71606
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    4,123 Posts
    How is the framerate for GTA 5 on ps4? It was fucking horrid on ps3 and I am thinking about picking up a ps4 instead of going though the nightmare of trying to get it to run well on my pc.
    Officially it's said to be locked at 30 in both platforms. From what i've seen in benchmarks, PS4 has problems maintaining it when speeding through highways and XONE has trouble with intense shootings. The real improvement in performance is there are not as many noticeable pop-ins and graphical glitches as the old version. The drops in framerates do not happen often and i've not seen it going below 24.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Brazil Show Events

7. Post #71607
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    5,695 Posts
    Officially it's said to be locked at 30 in both platforms. From what i've seen in benchmarks, PS4 has problems maintaining it when speeding through highways and XONE has trouble with intense shootings. The real improvement in performance is there are not as many noticeable pop-ins and graphical glitches as the old version. The drops in framerates do not happen often and i've not seen it going below 24.
    From the videos I'm watching they seem to be only momentary. The ps3 version almost constantly maintains a sub 30 framerate. It really,really bugged me.

8. Post #71608
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    June 2007
    2,315 Posts
    Yeah, the PS3 version seemed to have a lot lower FPS than the 360 version when I played it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

9. Post #71609
    Dennab
    November 2009
    14,761 Posts
    The only framerate issues I've had have been in multiplayer. Singleplayer's perfectly smooth.

10. Post #71610
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    2,045 Posts
    Do I have to unlock my Collector's Edition weapons in single player if I connected my account to my PS4?

Also if anyone wants to add me on PS4 so I'm not lonely my username is Iggy6500, we can play together sometime soon. I believe I'm a part of the Facepunch gang.

11. Post #71611
    Dennab
    July 2013
    1,996 Posts
       I might be late but did any one of the recent updates changed Dr. Pubehead's death?

I mean, in the initial release. After the last therapy session, you'll have the decision to kill Dr. Pubehead or let him live, only for him to be killed later on anyway.

When I checked the wiki, it said that the website article of him being killed if you let him go was a mistake and he'll send an email to you saying he's still alive. 

Can anyone confirm this?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Singapore Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

12. Post #71612
    Michael Bay Christus
    October 2010
    8,084 Posts
    I know I've said it before, but it's incredible how far people will take being sore losers.

I was racing two pubbies, who I assume were siblings (their names were the same, but with different, sequential numbers on the end) and kept winning against them with relative ease.

The next race, they set the race mode to GTA, and one of them grabs a rocket pickup, and immediatley turns around and heads towards one of the hairpin turns to wait for me to come around and blow me up. He continued to ignore the course, trying to kill me so his buddy could win. (Spoiler alert: it didn't work.)

Then on the next lobby screen, I was kicked.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 13Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

13. Post #71613
    It's time to unban Banshee Friend
    Dennab
    April 2011
    4,279 Posts
    Apologies for being late but what's the deal with the updated version of San Andreas now? I re-installed the game after the update and applied my car mods but the game stopped working. I tested multiple clean copies with other mods and no luck. Is this a problem on my end or do I need to "acquire" a pre-update version for my mods to work?

14. Post #71614
    Gold Member

September 2011
    6,292 Posts
    I've noticed something on the last gen version, in the mission where you tail the janitor, you go into a sort of first person view in the car.

The GPS in the dash has a map of liberty city on it, they just ripped it from IV
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1Late Late x 1 (list)

15. Post #71615
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    4,123 Posts
    Apologies for being late but what's the deal with the updated version of San Andreas now? I re-installed the game after the update and applied my car mods but the game stopped working. I tested multiple clean copies with other mods and no luck. Is this a problem on my end or do I need to "acquire" a pre-update version for my mods to work?
    GTASA on Steam is shit now for a variety of reasons. Download a torrent version and never look back.

Yep, they deliberately made an update that turns the game into a pile of crap.
    Also MTA doesn't work on this version and probably never will.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #71616
    January 2012
    494 Posts
    GTASA on Steam is shit now for a variety of reasons. Download a torrent version and never look back.

MA worked for me when I tried it but only crashed when radio songs tries to play that were removed. But yeah, buy it, torrent a copy, and never launch the Steam version.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events

17. Post #71617
    Gold Member

September 2011
    6,292 Posts

MTA works perfectly fine for me and I updated my game. Then again I play with the default radio stations off using internet radio on servers that allow it, so that might be the problem.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events

18. Post #71618
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    37,064 Posts
    I might be late but did any one of the recent updates changed Dr. Pubehead's death?

I mean, in the initial release. After the last therapy session, you'll have the decision to kill Dr. Pubehead or let him live, only for him to be killed later on anyway.

When I checked the wiki, it said that the website article of him being killed if you let him go was a mistake and he'll send an email to you saying he's still alive.

Can anyone confirm this?
    Pretty sure it has been like that since launch.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events

19. Post #71619
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    2,974 Posts
    So, no matter where I pre-order the PC version from, it's still gonna be 60 bucks, right?

20. Post #71620
    Dennab
    July 2013
    1,996 Posts
    Hello

I tried to make him look like my favourite character from another game, but I don't think you guys can see the resemblance here due to my shitty editing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Singapore Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

21. Post #71621
    Per aspera ad astra
    November 2010
    9,349 Posts
    Hello

I tried to make him look like my favourite character from another game, but I don't think you guys can see the resemblance here due to my shitty editing.
    Is your favourite character from another game John Travolta in Pulp Fiction?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 8Funny Funny x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

22. Post #71622
    Dennab
    July 2013
    1,996 Posts
    Is your favourite character from another game John Travolta in Pulp Fiction?
    Uh not really, it's also a game about crime and money like GTA V.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Singapore Show Events

23. Post #71623
    Per aspera ad astra
    November 2010
    9,349 Posts
    Was getting a taxi from the Altruist camp back to Trevors trailer. Started going along the highway when police started having a shootout with some people.
    One of the people they were trying to shoot took me out of the backseat of the taxi then got shot.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

24. Post #71624
    June 2009
    1,857 Posts
    Hello

is it hoxton?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 4Agree Agree x 2 (list)

25. Post #71625
    Everything I post is absolute bollocks until proven otherwise.
    July 2008
    12,178 Posts
    Uh not really, it's also a game about crime and money like GTA V.
    I didn't know there was a Pulp Fiction game! That sounds cool
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #71626
    Dennab
    July 2013
    1,996 Posts
    is it hoxton?
    Yes! How did you see the Hoxinator in this?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Singapore Show Events

27. Post #71627
    June 2009
    1,857 Posts
    Yes! How did you see the Hoxinator in this?
    idk, maybe the nose and suit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #71628
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    4,123 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Brazil Show Events Funny Funny x 55Agree Agree x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

29. Post #71629
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    6,161 Posts
    Wow, don't make fun of Michael's serious drinking problem.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 10Winner Winner x 3Zing Zing x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #71630
    Killed postal with a fart once.
    December 2007
    16,603 Posts
    Therapist spoilers
    PC isn't out yet and tagging that'd probably be a nice thing to do
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Dumb Dumb x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

31. Post #71631
    Dennab
    December 2009
    3,511 Posts
    When I saw his drink reach his ear, I was thinking he was going to answer the glass and try to drink the phone, then realize he fucked up.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #71632
    April 2009
    1,707 Posts
    Not sure if posted, but this is really amazing...

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Czech Republic Show Events Artistic Artistic x 15Winner Winner x 3Agree Agree x 2 (list)

33. Post #71633
    November 2009
    898 Posts
    Someone managed to find all the Peyote plants:

http://gtaforums.com/topic/748243-th...ntry1066593834
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Singapore Show Events Winner Winner x 8 (list)

34. Post #71634
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    37,064 Posts
    The plants respawn after you find them all, so you can change into an animal any time you want.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Winner Winner x 10Useful Useful x 4 (list)

35. Post #71635
    June 2010
    714 Posts
    When I saw his drink reach his ear, I was thinking he was going to answer the glass and try to drink the phone, then realize he fucked up.
    That needs to become a feature.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

36. Post #71636
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    3,291 Posts
    Just discovered in next gen if you use the flight suit in the lazer you get a special HUD because of the helmet's visor.
    Locking onto stuff also presents it with a different lock on symbol with it flashing "LOCK" over the target, jets just got more fun for me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Winner Winner x 9 (list)

37. Post #71637
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    6,471 Posts
    pls Rockstar, give us snow on the 24th (Wednesday) through the 31st (Wednesday)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

38. Post #71638
    Frivolous Speculation + Trolling ElectronicG19 = Grizz
    July 2009
    6,599 Posts
    Spawned in my garage with three custom cars and two bikes I don't own - doors blown off and tyre tracks across the floor.

Is this a thing?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

39. Post #71639
    Gold Member

September 2011
    6,292 Posts
    Just found out the airport tug is called the Ripley because it's the same model of tug as the APC from aliens is based on.

The more you know I guess.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 18Informative Informative x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

40. Post #71640
    I make avatars and stuff!
    July 2009
    2,856 Posts
    Is this a thing?
    It is now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)