1. Post #55121
    June 2013
    646 Posts
    No mission is worse than a mission that has you steal a big clunky slow vehicle (van, truck, semi) and continuously sends cars of thugs after you. Shooting is difficult, they have auto aim, and outrunning isnt even an option.
    All you have to do is stay off the roads. And either way, High Priority Case is far worse than all of those missions combined.

Edited:

I don't think there's really anything wrong with the automatic shotgun. I mean, it usually kills in one hit, but what else can you expect from a shotgun at close range?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Canada Show Events

2. Post #55122
    you suck if you use that gun.

so op, everytime i kill a guy who has an autoshotty he ends up killing me too so we both die

it needs to be nerfed bad. just like the tank
    I don't claim to have any skill, I just love it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

3. Post #55123
    January 2010
    805 Posts
    Guys the game ain't boring if you don't boost for your shit. Like car upgrades. I never boosted for them and oh man it felt great unlocking turbo for the first time.

Also there are so many awards to go after, like "win a gta race after killing 3 racers". Some of them are also fun to try, like "spin your car in the air 4 revolutions"

Seriously this game is only boring if you continously dick around in free roam without any goals in mind.

My goal right now is to max out my flying skill, win 29 more races to unlock all the car mods, then unlock all the paintjobs and unlock all the gun camos by mastering death match. By the time I do all that, I should get to a pretty high level, then I can unlock the rest of the shit I'm missing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #55124
    November 2012
    2,949 Posts
    I got killed by a floating Grenade Launcher.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Mexico Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

5. Post #55125
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    3,341 Posts
    Guys the game ain't boring if you don't boost for your shit. Like car upgrades. I never boosted for them and oh man it felt great unlocking turbo for the first time.

Also there are so many awards to go after, like "win a gta race after killing 3 racers". Some of them are also fun to try, like "spin your car in the air 4 revolutions"

Seriously this game is only boring if you continously dick around in free roam without any goals in mind.

My goal right now is to max out my flying skill, win 29 more races to unlock all the car mods, then unlock all the paintjobs and unlock all the gun camos by mastering death match. By the time I do all that, I should get to a pretty high level, then I can unlock the rest of the shit I'm missing.
    I think it's great that you enjoy doing these things! I personally don't enjoy it. To me, it feels like grinding for things that should be available from the very beginning.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

6. Post #55126
    AJA
    September 2011
    2,372 Posts
    Shit, reminded me that me and my friend pissed off 6 people from a crew. They went for us first too and they called us shit, talked shit about us etc. Then we went for it, we fucked them up and they got extremely pissed and they all got tanks. They kept killing us with that until we put on passive mode. Assholes said we were pussies lmao.

Look out for a dude names: x K1NGSP4DE x
    He was the biggest whiney little bitch ever and he took out his tank first, talked the most shit about us. Seriously, if I find them again I'm calling in Circuit Breakers (funnily enough i'm in it) or FP lmao.

Edited:

@ When I read the pub stomper story
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Netherlands Show Events

7. Post #55127
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    4,123 Posts
    because such gigantic mods are rather being made by people who are already very experienced in modding.
    How do you think they gain experience in the first place? It's not like they're born with it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #55128
    November 2012
    2,949 Posts
    I decided to take a look at Circuit Breakers.

I stole a LSPD Van once (It had a gray fence on windscreen) but it didn't protect me from bullets.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Mexico Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

9. Post #55129
    Dennab
    November 2010
    1,150 Posts
    So after the first mission for Dwayne I died on the way back but then the second I got in a car I got a call from Michelle, the radio didn't play anything except static and Michelle didn't say anything, I accidentally hit right click at one point and it asked me if I wanted to go on a date with her. I accepted out of borderline curiosity but when heading over to the other island that the guards always at those posts weren't there which was weird. I just picked up Michelle right now, but she isn't talking.
    Was just gonna put in screenshots but they won't load, not much to see though actually besides empty booths and Michelle just sitting in the car though.
    3spooky5me

Edited:

Uh, date just ended because I shot off a round when I was drunk. The game told me I scared her off but she just slowly walked up to me with "You scared Michelle off" in subtext while she just had a blank stare. There are like no cars on the road save for the four cops after me and the radio's still fucked. Satan hack3d me. :^(

Edited:

Also just realized no pedestrians are making any noise.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

10. Post #55130
    NeuroTec Vehicles
    August 2006
    3,036 Posts
    there's possibly a nice glitch where you can turn yourself invisible. How to recreate:

You need to find a friend who's willing to get his vehicle impounded.

Step 1) Acquire friend with vehicle, wanted level and make sure its unlocked.
    Step 2) Kill friend with cops still on him.
    Step 3) Get in his car a few seconds after his corpse has disappeared, his car should now get impounded with you still inside it. What happens now is that the vehicle fades out rendering both you and the vehicle invisible but the physics objects will still be there. I've managed to do it on random people a few times, I haven't actually tested using a friend for it but it's pretty fun to hijack people using "Off the radar"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

11. Post #55131
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    July 2011
    4,602 Posts
    How do you think they gain experience in the first place? It's not like they're born with it.
    Like I said, maybe they start with making small mods instead of learning the ropes with a mod that's supposed to recreate one of the biggest maps in video gaming.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Belgium Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

12. Post #55132
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    3,291 Posts
    So kill on sight people apparently have principles, some dude in a cherry red XF chased after me while I was in my manana, i blow him up with stickies cause I wasn't up for it, and he sends me a text "u dont blow up other peoples stuff only shoot"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 10 (list)

13. Post #55133
    NeuroTec Vehicles
    August 2006
    3,036 Posts
    got a painfully satisfying multikill. Crew of 4 in a limegreen merryweather mesa chased me across the map, got out in passive mode, entered their vehicle and cooked a grenade until it blew us all up. It was glorious. they left me alone after that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

14. Post #55134
    Apple extraordinaire~ ♥
    November 2005
    22,938 Posts
    So kill on sight people apparently have principles, some dude in a cherry red XF chased after me while I was in my manana, i blow him up with stickies cause I wasn't up for it, and he sends me a text "u dont blow up other peoples stuff only shoot"
    I love the principle those kill on sight tank users have. They in a tank killing you over and over you're a "lmao scrub i own u bitch" but if you blow up their tank and do the same back to them you're now a "fukin cunt bitc u need tank 2 do anythi fuk u".

This rule clearly is exempt to them in all cases.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

15. Post #55135
    Tumornator
    August 2010
    1,131 Posts
    If someone pulls out of an infantry fight to grab a tank then they are weak shit and everybody else would be smart to clear off so as to not give them the satisfaction of getting cheap kills.

However getting your own tank to deal with another tanker is a-ok

But tanks are easy enough to deal with if they don't move around too much, you can just get a mugger to hijack them and they race off in the tank
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Iran, Islamic Republic of Show Events Agree Agree x 4Funny Funny x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

16. Post #55136
    Apple extraordinaire~ ♥
    November 2005
    22,938 Posts
    get a mugger to hijack them and they race off in the tank
    Which is absolutely hilarious when it works.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

17. Post #55137
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    37,043 Posts
    The GTA5 LOD model has been released for 4

http://www.gta4-mods.com/maps/gta-v-lod-to-iv-f25514

Video isn't done processing

Edited:

Someone had been converting the Vehicles as well
    http://www.gtagaming.com/downloads/author/153241

Edited:

Huh the 3 GTA5 police cruisers that modded made, are converted GTA5 to SA mods converted to GTA4. Hah,
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

18. Post #55138
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    4,123 Posts
    http://www.gamerevolution.com/news/n...rch-12th-23433

Fuck yeah!

My desire for official information is partially fulfilled now. I can guarantee Nuuvem is pretty legit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

19. Post #55139
    Dennab
    July 2009
    19,189 Posts
    They should add really high resolution stripper models with extra detailed breasts and the most advanced boob physics available
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Funny Funny x 6Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #55140
    Heisenberg
    March 2005
    5,240 Posts
    http://www.gamerevolution.com/news/n...rch-12th-23433

Fuck yeah!

My desire for official information is partially fulfilled now. I can guarantee Nuuvem is pretty legit.
    I'm eagerly waiting for it so I can mod the multiplayer and make it not use rockstar's shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

21. Post #55141
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    5,620 Posts
    If someone pulls out of an infantry fight to grab a tank then they are weak shit and everybody else would be smart to clear off so as to not give them the satisfaction of getting cheap kills.

However getting your own tank to deal with another tanker is a-ok

But tanks are easy enough to deal with if they don't move around too much, you can just get a mugger to hijack them and they race off in the tank
    They're simple to kill actually, I taken them out with hand grenades. The law enforcement vehicles that are in close proximity of the tank actually serve as extra explosives that damage the tank. I'm thinking of throwing stickies to cruisers that follow tanks.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

22. Post #55142
    Peng Weed Erryday
    August 2005
    6,381 Posts
    Whenever I get a tank I always just follow people around, creepin on them without shooting at them. Best thing when you get a couple of cars swing round a corner and they see you then beat a hasty retreat
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

23. Post #55143
    Per aspera ad astra
    November 2010
    9,348 Posts
    Why the fuck do you have to hold X when parachuting to release the smoke? Why can't you just enable it like on BOGT?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

24. Post #55144
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    1,509 Posts
    I discovered my fat doppelganger!

Edited:

There can be only one.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 14Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

25. Post #55145
    June 2010
    728 Posts
    Ah I love having a tank

I rarely hunt random people, instead I either

a: go in a tank convoy with my friends where we all set bounties on each other and let people come to try to kill us

or

b: hunt down assholes who camp the LS customs with stickies etc. and then kill them like 10 times before giving them some money if they're lower leveled :>
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

26. Post #55146
    : |
    February 2009
    3,944 Posts
    It's interesting just to roll up to people while in a tank, even without a hint of hostility, and watch their reactions.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

27. Post #55147
    January 2012
    1,304 Posts
    I just got like 10 messages from people like Ron, Martin, Gerald and others congratulating me for a good work after killing someone.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Argentina Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

28. Post #55148
    Michael Bay Christus
    October 2010
    8,085 Posts
    I just got like 10 messages from people like Ron, Martin, Gerald and others congratulating me for a good work after killing someone.
    That happened to me once. I did a bunch of missions, but I guess the "thank you" texts got delayed, so I got a bunch all at once.

Edited:

Holy shit that Jet Lag air race.

I was ecstatic when I shot all three of you down one after the other. But then I missed the checkpoint and crashed...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #55149
    Apple extraordinaire~ ♥
    November 2005
    22,938 Posts
    Sultan for best drift car.

Edited:

That last jump on jumps jumps jumps.

You hit it right, you either spin the fuck out and hit/land on the bridge or you fly over it like a rocket. I dont even.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

30. Post #55150
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    12,740 Posts
    Level 61 already, that took quite a while.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events

31. Post #55151
    Bring the Noise!
    January 2007
    3,217 Posts
    Sultan for best drift car.

Edited:

That last jump on jumps jumps jumps.

You hit it right, you either spin the fuck out and hit/land on the bridge or you fly over it like a rocket. I dont even.
    Of all the expensive cars I have I still enjoy driving my Sultan the most. I wish it sounded more like a rally car or a Subaru.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

32. Post #55152
    Apple extraordinaire~ ♥
    November 2005
    22,938 Posts
    Great, some asshole blows up my fully insured emperor and mors wont see it so I just lost my only classic car.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

33. Post #55153
    Wishes he could fit in with the mapping section..
    June 2010
    4,996 Posts
    Great, some asshole blows up my fully insured emperor and mors wont see it so I just lost my only classic car.
    The same thing happened to me. I'm sitting in my Gauntlet and I start a mission through my phone. When the mission starts, my Gaunlet is missing. When I finish, it's gone completely. I call my mechanic and he says it's destroyed, but I call Mors and they seem to have forgotten it existed. That was my very first car.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

34. Post #55154
    SJW 4 lyfe
    December 2009
    7,598 Posts
    The same thing happened to me. I'm sitting in my Gauntlet and I start a mission through my phone. When the mission starts, my Gaunlet is missing. When I finish, it's gone completely. I call my mechanic and he says it's destroyed, but I call Mors and they seem to have forgotten it existed. That was my very first car.
    Same with me, RIP my gauntlet
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events

35. Post #55155
    June 2013
    646 Posts
    That just happened with my Sultan the other day, I spent an hour and a half looking for that to make it my first car on this character. I'll get a new one, but it won't be the same. :'(

Can't drive my Asea now either, I'm afraid it'll happen again.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

36. Post #55156
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    1,509 Posts
    Finally found a Bobcat, now my redneck character is complete.

Look at this sexy beast.

Love this truck.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2Funny Funny x 2 (list)

37. Post #55157
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    1,316 Posts
    A lot of people say Paleto Bay is a good place to find Bobcats, but I found it much easier to find one along Route 68.

Pageking? Here, have some good news about the Rat Loader.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

38. Post #55158
    January 2010
    805 Posts
    Holy fuck I played a game of Golf with 3 of my friends. I did NOT know that it would take one and a half hour. At least I was the only one with a positive score!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

39. Post #55159
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    1,509 Posts
    A lot of people say Paleto Bay is a good place to find Bobcats, but I found it much easier to find one along Route 68.
    I found mine along some dirt roads out by Sandy Shores. Though I remember finding one on the Great Ocean highway too. I think it's pretty much dumb luck where they spawn.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events

40. Post #55160
    September 2009
    1,361 Posts
    Are there any clothing items you guys think should be added to online?
    I personally would love some Varsity/Letterman Jackets so I could finally pull off a Hotline Miami themed character. Or some gloves, those would be nice too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)