1. Post #121
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    6,951 Posts
       Kenny wouldn't have killed himself. He just fucking made a big deal out of not killing yourself because you're not giving yourself a chance like one scene earlier.   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

2. Post #122
    May 2011
    466 Posts

Ben and only Ben.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 17 (list)

3. Post #123
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    9,014 Posts

probably late as fuck, if it is i'm sorry    
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 27Late Late x 1 (list)

4. Post #124
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    631 Posts
    This was posted before Episode 3 was released
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Late Late x 2 (list)

5. Post #125
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    7,760 Posts
       He could've killed Ben and then, seeing as he had no chance of escape and he himself says (if you choose "Katjaa wouldn't want this!") "Yes she would. I either save his ass or I get to see her. Either way..." Could he have killed himself?   
    That's what i was thinking.

6. Post #126
    March 2012
    1,574 Posts
    I am really looking forward to how much the other Walking Dead game is going to suck. It's being released next Tuesday and we have basically no information on it.

7. Post #127
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    5,025 Posts
    I am really looking forward to how much the other Walking Dead game is going to suck. It's being released next Tuesday and we have basically no information on it.
    Don't get your hopes up but do remember that most of the people here complained and expected the telltale game to be awful.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

8. Post #128
    Tabasco Lord
    September 2005
    13,194 Posts
    The new game is coming out next week?!

WHAT?!

Edited:

Not telltale made right?

Edited:

I NEED SOME INFO DAMN IT

9. Post #129
    Slayer of long titles
    March 2011
    1,688 Posts
    The new game is coming out next week?!

WHAT?!

Edited:

Not telltale made right?

Edited:

I NEED SOME INFO DAMN IT
    the activision one methinks
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Iceland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #130
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    6,010 Posts

So...you can't really assume its going to suck?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Zing Zing x 2 (list)

11. Post #131
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    7,760 Posts
    But based on the little information we have we think it will.

12. Post #132
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    6,010 Posts
    But based on the little information we have we think it will.

Well yeah, I mean I agree with you it doesn't look stellar, but I think a lot of people here have this automatic bad opinion towards this game just because its published (not made) by activision.

13. Post #133
    March 2012
    1,574 Posts
    I assume it's going to suck BECAUSE we have no information on it even though it is due out in like a week. I think that's alarming.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

14. Post #134
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    2,511 Posts
    I assume it's going to suck BECAUSE we have no information on it even though it is due out in like a week. I think that's alarming.
    + the screenshots and trailer make it look totally rushed and unpolished
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 10 (list)

15. Post #135
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    3,415 Posts
    It's going to make The Walking Dead look bad
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

16. Post #136
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    6,951 Posts
    But Murl and Durl, in a game, what could be better?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 15 (list)

17. Post #137
    But Stuff
    January 2012
    5,932 Posts
    But Murl and Durl, in a game, what could be better?
    Needs a Gurl.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 8 (list)

18. Post #138
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    7,760 Posts
    Regardless, the idea still makes me want to hurl.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

19. Post #139
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    2,706 Posts
    Let me know if you give it a whurl.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

20. Post #140
    February 2010
    2,853 Posts
    We shouldn't let this rhyming thing unfurl
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

21. Post #141
    May 2011
    466 Posts
    I take delight in the Walking Dead, but my favorite show on tv is mynameis url.

22. Post #142
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    9,173 Posts
    I take delight in the Walking Dead, but my favorite show on tv is mynameis url.
    Can you link me to the url?
    Not very original, but give it a Spurl.

23. Post #143
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    6,951 Posts
    all these puns are making my hair curl
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

24. Post #144
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    9,173 Posts
    Okay guys, I was on youtube watching Game Grump animations and I saw a Legend of Zelda animation. I decided to watch it and well, watch it for yourself.
    Not the best comparison but still.

_EDIT_

Lets have some pictures of The Walking Dead Voice Actors, Dave Fennoy (Lee) and Melissa Hutchison (Clementine)

And the most amazing picture of them all.

I also went to Gavin Hammon's Twitter (Kenny) and my friend said he mentioned a project with Telltale and Season 2. I went looking for it but I didn't find it, what I did find was 5 tweets about Kenny and Season 2 in the same sentence. My friend then said Foreshadowing. But one of them caught my eye.

And I found this interesting, he said he doesn't remember recording it. It sounds like Omid, but the lips do move so it isn't (Well might) be fake http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmIM5SJzAjY It is URL because it is a scene from Ep4.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 5Informative Informative x 1 (list)

25. Post #145
    few words to create space
    January 2009
    9,971 Posts
    That should have been Lee's model in the game, too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

26. Post #146
    Has unclosed HTML tags!
    June 2011
    1,086 Posts
    And I found this interesting, he said he doesn't remember recording it. It sounds like Omid, but the lips do move so it isn't (Well might) be fake http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmIM5SJzAjY It is URL because it is a scene from Ep4.
    Well, if you don't    kill the walker in the attic and leave, Lee says "I'll see you when you're done". Perhaps you have to do this, and Kenny says that sort of sarcastically? I don't really want to play through Episode 4 again to confirm this, although that would make the most sense.   

27. Post #147
    September 2010
    1,423 Posts

We're allowed to post these, right?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 15 (list)

28. Post #148
    I call in friends to rate KatNotDinner dumb (lol)
    December 2011
    1,584 Posts

Also, those icons look extremely amateur
    The whole game is extremely amateur.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #149
    September 2011
    1,823 Posts
    I can't wait for season 2 to come, it's going to be incredible for sure!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

30. Post #150
    December 2011
    3,239 Posts
    Jesus god i would give my    left arm    for that painting
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 17Agree Agree x 2Zing Zing x 1 (list)

31. Post #151
    May 2011
    466 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 48 (list)

32. Post #152
    Slayer of long titles
    March 2011
    1,688 Posts
    hey guys i found Ben in activisions horrid make on the walking dead

also here's 8 minutes of it

33. Post #153

Ho boy, I dont think anyone expected anything better than this...

34. Post #154
    December 2011
    3,239 Posts

Glad i didn't have even the slightest of expectations

35. Post #155
    the fuck is this?
    Dennab
    November 2009
    18,339 Posts

My only complaint is

Why the fuck are like the same ten zombies in this game after you've killed them? At least Telltale made them significantly different from each other and you didn't see the exact same fucker twice in one level. Gameplay also looks kinda ass, and while graphics aren't too bad, it's clear this shit was made for consoles.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

36. Post #156
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    6,010 Posts
    eh it really doesn't look too bad

a lot less cod-itis than i expected tbh and that video shows the tutorial level, hoping it'll get more challenging later on. will probably pick it up and play it some time.

37. Post #157
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    6,951 Posts
    My only complaint is

Why the fuck are like the same ten zombies in this game after you've killed them? At least Telltale made them significantly different from each other and you didn't see the exact same fucker twice in one level. Gameplay also looks kinda ass, and while graphics aren't too bad, it's clear this shit was made for consoles.
    What are you talking about, there are only like 5 zombie models in telltale's game

There are times when there are three of bald, fat zombie in flannel on screen at once. The only time they look different is when the player interacts with them or they're a known character who died
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

38. Post #158
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    7,760 Posts
    If Lee    Had been bitten on his finger i really think he would have just cut the finger off to be fair.   

39. Post #159
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    1,119 Posts
    Is it just me, or is    the ending of season 2 when you tell andy his family is dead the most depressing scene in the game? His reaction of complete loss really got to me   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

40. Post #160
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    6,010 Posts
    Is it just me, or is    the ending of season 2 when you tell andy his family is dead the most depressing scene in the game? His reaction of complete loss really got to me   
        andy with amnesia confirmed for season 2    
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)