1. Post #6081
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    14,180 Posts
    France doesn't run flecktarn camo, and Germany doesn't run the FAMAS. Am I missing something here?

aaaaaaugh the military part of my brain is full of fucks   
    Maybe they're french Foreign Legion? They''re pretty much known for using shittons of different gear and camos. (Alongside the fact that none of them have french nationality.)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Sweden Show Events

2. Post #6082
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    13,602 Posts
    France doesn't run flecktarn camo, and Germany doesn't run the FAMAS. Am I missing something here?

aaaaaaugh the military part of my brain is full of fucks   
    mercenaries with lots of money

Edited:

Scenebuild on GM_Black

and anutha thingo
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 11Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

3. Post #6083
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    2,227 Posts
    Hiding among the dead
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Winner Winner x 20Artistic Artistic x 3 (list)

4. Post #6084
    July 2012
    1,113 Posts
    Are these models available for download? I've been looking for some flecktarn guys for ages.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac France Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

5. Post #6085
    January 2013
    2,388 Posts
    I would use SDoF but then some green shit appeared instead of sky.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Artistic Artistic x 11Winner Winner x 1 (list)

6. Post #6086
    No one likes you, get banned.
    December 2009
    6,747 Posts
    Are these models available for download? I've been looking for some flecktarn guys for ages.
    They are Ninja Nub's Redwater operatives. I will search for the zip file and up it if i find it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Bulgaria Show Events

7. Post #6087
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    14,180 Posts
    Have something i finished today:

Alternative, day, version:

Comes in a .gif version too!

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Winner Winner x 8Artistic Artistic x 7 (list)

8. Post #6088
    Gold Member

August 2007
    13,684 Posts
    shouldve just kept the night version
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Malaysia Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

9. Post #6089
    June 2013
    209 Posts
    I'd use some DoF to give it more of a 3D look; maybe some haze in the background too? At any rate, looks pretty good; what map did you use for the sand?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

10. Post #6090
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    14,180 Posts
    shouldve just kept the night version
    Meh, i thought i'd try and see how fast i could switch it all from night to day. (Took 10 minutes.)

I'd use some DoF to give it more of a 3D look; maybe some haze in the background too? At any rate, looks pretty good; what map did you use for the sand?
    Thanks, it's a scenebuild on Gm_Black, sand is from Norpo's scenebuild thread.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

11. Post #6091
    January 2013
    2,388 Posts
    Skip to 0:35 for maximal selfie effect.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events Funny Funny x 17Winner Winner x 7Late Late x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

12. Post #6092

November 2011
    25 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

13. Post #6093
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    1,814 Posts
    Oh my god it's sO FUCKING GENERIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC

Edited:

LOOK AT THIS MOTHERFUCKER POINTING HIS GODDAMN GUN

Edited:

HOLY FUCKING SHITBALLS YOU'D BE CRAZY TO MESS WITH THIS SHITBIRD

Edited:

LOOK AT HIS EYEPATCH

YOU THINK HE GIVES A FUCK HE'S AIMING AT A FUCKING MOP BUCKET?

Edited:

FUCK NO NIGGER THIS IS SOME TIER 1981 SHIT RIGHT FUCKING HERE
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Winner x 9Funny x 5Artistic x 1Zing x 1Dumb x 1Agree x 1Useful x 1 (list)

14. Post #6094
    April 2014
    3 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

15. Post #6095
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    7,708 Posts
    Since you have 1 post I can gather that you are new here, so maybe you should introduce yourself.

Is this your first post? Have you been lurking? Do you come from another forum?

This isn't an interrogation, it's just that this thread and section is more welcoming to people whom they know something about.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

16. Post #6096
    April 2014
    3 Posts
    Since you have 1 post I can gather that you are new here, so maybe you should introduce yourself.

Is this your first post? Have you been lurking? Do you come from another forum?

This isn't an interrogation, it's just that this thread and section is more welcoming to people whom they know something about.
    Yeah, I probably should have done that, huh? This is my first post, but I've been lurking here for weeks after finding the site through a google search. I mostly just wanted to read up on ways to improve my shots before I flooded the thread/subforum with bad screenshots, and I finally made something I actually felt like sharing and hopefully getting constructive criticism on.

So, yeah.. I'm Iron Alpha, and I would have posted an introduction or something if I knew which subforum to post it on. I certainly wasn't making a thread for one of the first shots I was actually kinda happy with. (Or maybe I should have. I'm not sure now.) No worries about the questions. I know how it is. Some random comes from nowhere and posts stuff without saying anything. Bad form on my part, I know. Blame my lack of sleep yesterday.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

17. Post #6097
    September 2011
    87 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Ukraine Show Events Artistic Artistic x 5 (list)

18. Post #6098
    P-Putin-.. Senpai!
    January 2014
    919 Posts

Freedom.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Funny Funny x 11Winner Winner x 7 (list)

19. Post #6099
    Gold Member
    February 2012
    3,020 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Belgium Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

20. Post #6100
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    7,708 Posts
    Yeah, I probably should have done that, huh? This is my first post, but I've been lurking here for weeks after finding the site through a google search. I mostly just wanted to read up on ways to improve my shots before I flooded the thread/subforum with bad screenshots, and I finally made something I actually felt like sharing and hopefully getting constructive criticism on.

So, yeah.. I'm Iron Alpha, and I would have posted an introduction or something if I knew which subforum to post it on. I certainly wasn't making a thread for one of the first shots I was actually kinda happy with. (Or maybe I should have. I'm not sure now.) No worries about the questions. I know how it is. Some random comes from nowhere and posts stuff without saying anything. Bad form on my part, I know. Blame my lack of sleep yesterday.
    Don't you worry about the questions. With this attitude your gonna come a long way on this forum.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Agree Agree x 4Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

21. Post #6101
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    1,000 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Artistic Artistic x 5 (list)

22. Post #6102
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    13,602 Posts
    eh
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Artistic Artistic x 4Winner Winner x 3Informative Informative x 1 (list)

23. Post #6103
    January 2013
    2,388 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events Artistic Artistic x 6 (list)

24. Post #6104
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    5,657 Posts
    Few things I did a while ago but didn't bother to ever finish almost

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Winner Winner x 27Artistic Artistic x 5 (list)

25. Post #6105
    F T
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    12,067 Posts
    oh man that last one
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

26. Post #6106
    April 2014
    3 Posts
    Breathtaking. Seriously.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

27. Post #6107
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    21,672 Posts
    Each one of those deserves a thread. At least make a thread with all 3 in one.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Agree Agree x 11 (list)

28. Post #6108
    January 2013
    2,388 Posts
    I was testing out znalecc's Dawnguard castle scenebuilds props

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events Artistic Artistic x 4Winner Winner x 3Zing Zing x 1 (list)

29. Post #6109
    Tbonia will grow larger!
    March 2010
    8,064 Posts

All in-game, was going to post it to espionage wars but had nothing to go with it so it's here.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 12Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

30. Post #6110
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    13,602 Posts
    Few things I did a while ago but didn't bother to ever finish almost

Where'd ya get the DShK from?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

31. Post #6111
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    5,657 Posts
    Some old-ass maverik_x3q653q25ks pack that floated around couple of years ago.
    It's low quality and all over pretty shit. But it looks good far away.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

32. Post #6112
    January 2013
    2,388 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events Artistic Artistic x 10 (list)

33. Post #6113
    Gold Member
    February 2012
    3,020 Posts
    Those models are fun.

[IMG][/IMG]
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Belgium Show Events Artistic Artistic x 7Winner Winner x 3 (list)

34. Post #6114
    nanomachines
    August 2013
    8,152 Posts
    Just a quicke, doing some bigger stuff soon.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Artistic Artistic x 15Winner Winner x 1 (list)

35. Post #6115
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    1,102 Posts

SUPA SEKSI ULTRA MEREENS!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Denmark Show Events Artistic Artistic x 4Disagree Disagree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

36. Post #6116
    January 2013
    2,388 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3Winner Winner x 2Zing Zing x 1 (list)

37. Post #6117
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    1,102 Posts
    Meh
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Artistic Artistic x 5 (list)

38. Post #6118
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    3,760 Posts

steam is down and it redownloaded everything that i ever subscribed to.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 5Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

39. Post #6119
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    3,760 Posts
    Just noticed these look horrible when close up. That's why I'm thumbing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

40. Post #6120
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    3,023 Posts
    They looked horrible to begin with.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 2Funny Funny x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)