1. Post #921
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    3,056 Posts
    i wanted to ask a question,how did you guys get the sally model by the archie guy?

Edited:

i guess ure right here
    I made the archie sally model
    It's in the sally model addon.

2. Post #922
    September 2013
    110 Posts
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/6b...%27s+Eye+2.zip

Too lazy to get on steam and send this to you Gmodfan, just download it on here

3. Post #923

August 2012
    151 Posts
    I made the archie sally model
    It's in the sally model addon.
    oh i thought the guy gave it,also nibroc,got it

4. Post #924
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    3,056 Posts
    oh i thought the guy gave it,also nibroc,got it
    Oh gee thanks for trusting in my ability to create models.

5. Post #925

August 2012
    151 Posts
    Oh gee thanks for trusting in my ability to create models.
    dude im sorry,didnt mean that,u should be proud,i actually mistaked your model for his,that means that u created a model thats almost identical to his,and that means that you are a great modeler
    also,why did nibroc got banned?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Greece Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

6. Post #926
    I love liberals, they make me so fucking hard I just want to cum all over the place while fucking a pony.
    January 2008
    4,437 Posts
    dude im sorry,didnt mean that,u should be proud,i actually mistaked your model for his,that means that u created a model thats almost identical to his,and that means that you are a great modeler
    also,why did nibroc got banned?
    Because of the Spongebob reaction image.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #927

August 2012
    151 Posts
    Because of the Spongebob reaction image.
    lol,dumb reason to ban someone
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Greece Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

8. Post #928
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    3,056 Posts
    I don't understand why it's a thing either
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

9. Post #929

August 2012
    151 Posts
    I don't understand why it's a thing either
    also,good job with sally,i was impressed,sorry if i offended you

10. Post #930
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    3,056 Posts
    also,good job with sally,i was impressed,sorry if i offended you
    Thanks anyways xD

11. Post #931
    Gold Member
    November 2012
    2,358 Posts
    Actually, the reason (I'm not too sure on this one) for someone to get banned for posting a reaction image is probably so to prevent spamming of gifs on one post, aka hogging the thread with gifs. Or in short, prevent it from being like 4chan.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 3 (list)

12. Post #932

August 2012
    151 Posts
    Actually, the reason (I'm not too sure on this one) for someone to get banned for posting a reaction image is probably so to prevent spamming of gifs on one post, aka hogging the thread with gifs. Or in short, prevent it from being like 4chan.
    maybe ure right

13. Post #933

August 2012
    151 Posts
    ported nibrocs fang,after a long time working on him,though i had to decimate,because he was 21k verts,and the hat became a bit weird looking,other than that hes alright

14. Post #934
    October 2009
    371 Posts
    ported nibrocs fang,after a long time working on him,though i had to decimate,because he was 21k verts,and the hat became a bit weird looking,other than that hes alright
    It's a lot better than the last Fang model we got. When I tried to load him into Gmod via the legacy addons browser all I got was his hat.

15. Post #935

August 2012
    151 Posts
    It's a lot better than the last Fang model we got. When I tried to load him into Gmod via the legacy addons browser all I got was his hat.
    you mean Glaber's?

16. Post #936
    I love liberals, they make me so fucking hard I just want to cum all over the place while fucking a pony.
    January 2008
    4,437 Posts
    try the workshop version, and while I'm at it, I'll double check my legacy downloads.

Edit:
    Legacy addon version was fixed a while ago, like about a year.

also gmod fan, you may want to look into body groups. Fang's hat does not look fit for release.

17. Post #937

August 2012
    151 Posts
    try the workshop version, and while I'm at it, I'll double check my legacy downloads.

Edit:
    Legacy addon version was fixed a while ago, like about a year.
    for me it was working,i dont know,btw this fang has the skeleton of your fang

18. Post #938
    January 2008
    4,437 Posts
    It does?

I wish people wouldn't recycle model rigs from other models. My fighter's Fang rig is not made for any other model but the one that's using it.

Are there body groups for the hat and gun that do nothing?

19. Post #939

August 2012
    151 Posts
    It does?

I wish people wouldn't recycle model rigs from other models. My fighter's Fang rig is not made for any other model but the one that's using it.

Are there body groups for the hat and gun that do nothing?
    no there arent bodygroups,and its not that if i could i wouldnt creat my own skeleton,its just i dont know how to create a qc after that,i wish someone could teach me but noone cared

20. Post #940
    September 2013
    110 Posts

Who set his hat on fire?

(ps: I got some help too fix the hat model, contact me for it)

21. Post #941
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    3,056 Posts

This was a joint effort
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

22. Post #942
    January 2008
    4,437 Posts
    Looks like a modification of Nicole

23. Post #943
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    3,056 Posts
    It IS Nicole
    Primarily based on her current Archie design
    I also have something to model for Archie Sally which makes me say she can stay now.
    MOTHA FUKIN' ENERGY BLADES!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #944
    January 2008
    4,437 Posts
    Based on her Archie Design?

I think you need to check again or provide reference pictures. I just checked issue 255 and she doesn't have that Ring on top.

25. Post #945
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    3,056 Posts
    Based on her Archie Design?

I think you need to check again or provide reference pictures. I just checked issue 255 and she doesn't have that Ring on top.
    That's a hologram attachment seen in 256 :v

26. Post #946
    January 2008
    4,437 Posts
    ok, I didn't know the latest issue came out.

27. Post #947
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    3,056 Posts
    ok, I didn't know the latest issue came out.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

28. Post #948
    Any way to rip robot Tails?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

29. Post #949
    RTB
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    2,156 Posts
    Any way to rip robot Tails?
    Nope. Nothing from Sonic Lost World can be extracted yet, because nobody knows how to get any data from Wii U games. Encryptions and whatnot.

If it's anything like the 3DS, don't expect anything on that note for at least three more years.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

30. Post #950
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    3,056 Posts
    if anything custom models are a thing that can be done to make a similar model to SLW's 'roboticized' tails.

31. Post #951
    January 2008
    4,437 Posts
    Like how Nibroc.Rock made his custom Deadly Six models.

witch I'm surprised arn't fully rigged up for source yet.

32. Post #952
    September 2013
    110 Posts
    Like how Nibroc.Rock made his custom Deadly Six models.

witch I'm surprised arn't fully rigged up for source yet.
    I was also was working on a Robot Tails, yet I got sidetracked easily,(and I still know nothing of rigging and porting)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

33. Post #953
    I also was working on a Robot Tails, yet I got sidetracked easily,(and I still know nothing of rigging and porting)
    Don't worry, we got all of the time in the world and speaking of Tails...

Who let his evil twin in Sonic's server?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

34. Post #954
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    3,056 Posts
    Speaking of things being worked on for gmod, I have the rigging for nicole's computer form pretty much done, just need to alter a couple things with the rig before I call it good.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

35. Post #955
    Speaking of things being worked on for gmod, I have the rigging for nicole's computer form pretty much done, just need to alter a couple things with the rig before I call it good.
    Makes me wonder when someone would work on her lynx form.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

36. Post #956
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    3,056 Posts
    Makes me wonder when someone would work on her lynx form.
    Already in the works as well xD

37. Post #957

March 2012
    47 Posts
    don't mean to sound impatient, but does anyone know why we haven't had an update from apoc in a while? Or even what his current project is?

38. Post #958
    September 2013
    110 Posts
    don't mean to sound impatient, but does anyone know why we haven't had an update from apoc in a while? Or even what his current project is?

he's making a nice decoration right now
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

39. Post #959

he making a nice decoration right now

After he got shot by a squirrel trained by a certain camper.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

40. Post #960
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    3,056 Posts
    Speaking of Sally I need to make her awesome energy blades.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)