1. Post #1721
    July 2010
    1,925 Posts

Dumping physical data to disk. (emphasis added)
    /BSOD joke/

Not even Batman can keep his eyes from bulging when Gabe is about!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 8Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #1722
    Official Smiles.
    January 2010
    10,447 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #1723
    April 2011
    300 Posts

Spy's stealthiest knife so far.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 12Late Late x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

4. Post #1724
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    10,641 Posts
    So someone's holding his junk hostage at gunpoint while he's receiving a blowjob from a computer? It's like they put the script of Swordfish through Google translate.

Content: Scout can't read Chinese.
    Why is scout always high?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

5. Post #1725
    Dennab
    August 2008
    7,064 Posts
    "Moo Goo Gai Pan? What is this?"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

6. Post #1726
    The Pain Train's a-comin! Woo woo!
    August 2010
    1,217 Posts
    Not mine

Sniper is sleeping on the job.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Funny Funny x 11Winner Winner x 2Agree Agree x 2 (list)

7. Post #1727
    Blue Member

September 2011
    3,661 Posts
    the razorback is actually a hoverboard that prevents him from falling over
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 17Agree Agree x 2Zing Zing x 1 (list)

8. Post #1728
    Dennab
    April 2010
    13,556 Posts
    Not mine

That's some strong recoil.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 14Funny Funny x 1 (list)

9. Post #1729
    September 2009
    1,405 Posts
    So someone's holding his junk hostage at gunpoint while he's receiving a blowjob from a computer? It's like they put the script of Swordfish through Google translate.

Upon reading strange letters, scout instantly turned Chinese.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Slovenia Show Events Funny Funny x 23Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #1730
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    709 Posts
    Not mine

Sleep-sniping is a very serious condition. He should get that checked out.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 10Agree Agree x 2 (list)

11. Post #1731
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    4,730 Posts
    More silly shit from that server

Jugganaut Pyros

Pyro HQ

Oh and there was this one scout playing with the animation commands (for freezing your animations, slowing or speeding them up, mainly focused on freezing a taunt) and got permanent, forever-flailing bacon legs.

Bloke later used some of the other commands to increase his movement speed and ran around with his spinny legs micspamming the Sonic X theme

The server is crazy. You can spawn whatever you want, change your model or equipped items (I think the hats are clientside though, weapons work) fuck with your health, speed, voice pitch, enable crits / god / noclip and so much more. Oh yeah, and there's that plugin that plays a sound when you enter certain keywords into chat, and people enjoy making conversations out of them, so don't be shocked when about 5 people start using them and you get:
    Scout: "Stand on the freaking cat!"
    Alyx: "What cat?"

Name: MSTR ~ Sandbox - BROFIST! It's Back!
    Gamemode: TF2 Sandbox
    Map: gm_bigcity
    IP: 199.180.133.111:27015
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 16Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #1732
    December 2012
    1,283 Posts

Jugganaut Pyros

Pyro HQ

Oh and there was this one scout playing with the animation commands (for freezing your animations, slowing or speeding them up, mainly focused on freezing a taunt) and got permanent, forever-flailing bacon legs.

Bloke later used some of the other commands to increase his movement speed and ran around with his spinny legs micspamming the Sonic X theme

The server is crazy. You can spawn whatever you want, change your model or equipped items (I think the hats are clientside though, weapons work) fuck with your health, speed, voice pitch, enable crits / god / noclip and so much more. Oh yeah, and there's that plugin that plays a sound when you enter certain keywords into chat, and people enjoy making conversations out of them, so don't be shocked when about 5 people start using them and you get:

That server is the BEST!

That's one of my most favorite servers of all time!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

13. Post #1733
    Gold Member
    September 2012
    1,948 Posts

Jugganaut Pyros

Pyro HQ

I've always looked for a server that I can do silly shit on

please don't shut down the day I find it like all the other ones :c
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

14. Post #1734
    September 2011
    917 Posts

Spawncamping.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny x 13Useful x 2Optimistic x 1Agree x 1Informative x 1Winner x 1 (list)

15. Post #1735
    Gold Member
    October 2011
    6,369 Posts
    That server is the BEST!

That's one of my most favorite servers of all time!
    It's pretty great, but then you get the creepy RPers...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #1736
    July 2011
    3,108 Posts
    He's simply...dying to give you a present

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 8Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #1737
    August 2012
    1,059 Posts

The glory days, back in 2011.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 10 (list)

18. Post #1738
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    564 Posts

Scouts seems to be easily excitable.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 8Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #1739
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    10,124 Posts
    "DON'T YOU FAIL ME NOW, PICKAXE!"

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 17Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

20. Post #1740
    February 2013
    662 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7Agree Agree x 2 (list)

21. Post #1741

July 2012
    351 Posts

Spy's stealthiest knife so far.

Agree.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Korea, Republic of Show Events Agree Agree x 10 (list)

22. Post #1742
    July 2009
    1,890 Posts
    Not Deadlier than this.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 22Agree Agree x 2 (list)

23. Post #1743
    February 2012
    338 Posts
    I got an arm cannon that shoots Cola.

You cannot beat me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Italy Show Events Winner Winner x 27Funny Funny x 2Artistic Artistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #1744
    March 2013
    1,275 Posts
    Not Deadlier than this.

<Screenshot>
    Heh, Wrap Assassin indeed. And content:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

25. Post #1745
    June 2010
    345 Posts
    Why is scout always high?
    Each class is coded to do a certain faccial expression when they're low on health. Scout looks high when low on health.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

26. Post #1746

July 2012
    351 Posts
    It seems Spies have magic sleeves that conceals everything in this world
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Korea, Republic of Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

27. Post #1747
    Gold Member
    October 2011
    1,740 Posts

Scout starring in an old cartoon. Sadly, he eventually looked down and fell to his death.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Funny Funny x 7Winner Winner x 3 (list)

28. Post #1748
    Dennab
    August 2012
    4,013 Posts
    Almost forgot:

"Engie, no, you're doing it wrong."

"This will work"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Argentina Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 2 (list)

29. Post #1749
    Gold Member
    March 2013
    4,580 Posts

"This will work"
    The burn damage is most likely higher then actual hit damage.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Czech Republic Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

30. Post #1750
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    5,892 Posts
    From my first (And surprisingly successful) game of Wave 666:

I still have nightmares about this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #1751
    Gold Member

May 2013
    3,139 Posts
    Fun fact: the sentry buster has the demoman's hitbox.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Late Late x 7 (list)

32. Post #1752
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    5,892 Posts
    Fun fact: the sentry buster has the demoman's hitbox.
    I know that, the main concern was the sentry buster carrying the bomb.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4Funny Funny x 4Informative Informative x 1 (list)

33. Post #1753
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    14,992 Posts
    Only Gray would think of strapping a bomb to a bomb and sending it to be hit by bombs.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 12Funny Funny x 4Agree Agree x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

34. Post #1754
    Dennab
    August 2008
    7,064 Posts
    Only Gray would think of strapping a bomb to a bomb and sending it to be hit by bombs.
    Bombception.

"BOOOOMMMBBB"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

35. Post #1755
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    14,992 Posts
    Bombception.

"BOOOOMMMBBB"

"Aye, me favorite movie."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 15Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #1756
    Gold Member
    March 2013
    4,580 Posts
    From my first (And surprisingly successful) game of Wave 666:

I still have nightmares about this.
    Bombception pretty much?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Czech Republic Show Events Late Late x 7Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #1757
    December 2012
    4,663 Posts
    Bombception.

"BOOOOMMMBBB"
    Bombception pretty much?
    Why, it's Bombceptionception!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

38. Post #1758
    November 2011
    145 Posts

Demo doing a Michael Jackson dance move
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Spain Show Events Funny Funny x 4Agree Agree x 3 (list)

39. Post #1759
    January 2012
    368 Posts

Also this...

Mother Ducking Training Bot's
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 7Winner Winner x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #1760
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    19,466 Posts
    This isn't even my final form.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Funny Funny x 3 (list)